Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Organization Member Megavoltage's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2011
    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    I wonder if a FF female is a possibility? Rinoa or Aerith could be considered canidates. The only requirement so far is just being a girl so anything is possible.
    Someone from Radiant Garden being a POH would be interesting. And it’s about time Rinoa finally shows up after being teased so long ago, haha. KH3 also has the Cloud vs Sephiroth subplot to deal with, if Tifa or Aerith is a POH it could tie into that.

Unversed
    Registered
    Mar 2007

I've been saying Boo for like forever.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Megavoltage View Post
    Someone from Radiant Garden being a POH would be interesting. And it’s about time Rinoa finally shows up after being teased so long ago, haha. KH3 also has the Cloud vs Sephiroth subplot to deal with, if Tifa or Aerith is a POH it could tie into that.
    That's a good point. In KH2 Tifa was used to symbolize Cloud's light. On a side note if Aerith was made a princess, we might owe a certain someone an apology :p

Registered
    Dec 2014
    World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy Type-0, the KH3 waiting game...

I think, and I'm very possibly wrong with this, that princesses of heart are primarily supposed to be characters from Disney's official Disney Princess lineup.
    I've completely blanked on where, but I did read that initially Ariel was supposed to be a PoH instead of Alice but to do so they figured that they needed to include her whole 'getting legs and going on land' story and it was too difficult for the time they had, so they chose Alice instead. Ariel is part of the official Princess lineup, but Alice isn't, so that would explain why Alice is included and Ariel isn't.

I did kind of see this new PoH thread coming (I mean, look at my signature image lol), so I think the six new princesses will be characters from that lineup.

You can tell who Disney themselves count as "princesses" from the new Wreck-it-Ralph trailer.

To try and clear things up, I've made a list of the official Disney Princess lineup. Characters in green are characters that haven't been included in the Kingdom Hearts series until KH3, characters in blue are characters that HAVE been in Kingdom Hearts but haven't been a PoH, and characters in red are characters that have been in KH and are members of the old PoH group. Characters that I've underlined haven't been "officially" initiated into the Disney Princess lineup and are a sort of grey area, but it's taken as a fact that they will be included in the princess lineup at some stage. This is mostly due to Frozen's popularity and Disney not wanting to lump Anna and Elsa merchandise with the other Princess stuff while it's selling so well on its own.

Snow White
    Cinderella
    Aurora

Belle
    Jasmine
    Ariel
    Mulan
    Pocahontas
    Tiana
    Rapunzel
    Merida
    Anna
    Elsa
    Moana

It goes without saying that those in red aren't going to be part of the new PoH group (unless Nomura was trolling when he said none of the old ones were coming back)

As for my personal opinion on who the next six will be, I think Ariel and Mulan are very unlikely, especially Ariel seeing that she's a summon.

I think Rapunzel, Anna, and Tiana are absolute definite new PoH while Pocahontas and Merida are very likely.

Where it gets a little uncertain for me is when it comes to Elsa. She's not a 'princess', but a queen and her entire story is about beating her own darkness. PoH are characters with hearts of pure light, and while she's a Disney princess I'm not sure if she could fill the role of a PoH. I think in Arendelle it would be a shock to some players having Sora trying to protect Elsa from Larxene the whole time while the organisation snatch Anna from right under their noses instead.

There's a few theories I'm working with. The other could be that because Anna and Elsa are so close their hearts are connected and neither is pure of heart without the other, so in essence they serve as ONE PoH when brought together. This would allow for every Disney Princess that hasn't been included in the series yet to serve as a PoH.

The other thing is that Moana is a very new addition and KH3 was long in development before the movie came out, so she may not even get a look in. In that case I think her spot may either be taken by Elsa, Mulan, or possibly Ariel.

Of course, regardless of how clued in on Disney Princesses I am, Nomura could just bring Daisy Duck in as a PoH and make me out as the fool I am.

And that concludes my essay. Thank you for listening.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Lol, Pocahontas is so irrelevant nowadays. Her movie has been criticised for the cultural appropriation of Native Americans, and Disney nowadays is all about respecting cultures because it's a cornerstone of their profits. There's plenty of other female Disney characters that are a way better fit than Pocahontas.

Registered
    Oct 2011
    Legend of Dragoon, Metroid Prime, The Last of Us

I don't buy the cultural appropriation angle for excluding Pocahontas. I forgot all about that film, but it would be perfect.

Organization Member NobodyImportant's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006

Nomura trolls us all by making Arlene a PoH.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

I’m expecting the final three are two Disney and one original

Registered
    Jan 2013

Since Disney needs to approve of a world for it to be in the game, I'm not sure if they would even allow Pocahontas. Not without dramitcally altering the film's plot.

Raz
    Registered
    Mar 2005

Despite all of its problems, Pocahontas was one of my favorite movies from my youth and had some great animation and musical numbers. I do think people are over-exaggerating its taboo status. While that sentiment does exist on certain corners of the internet, that hasn't stopped Disney from continuing to include Pocahontas in the official lineup (giving her a ton of lines in the Wreck-It-Ralph Princess scene) and continuing to sell merchandise with her on it.

Plus, I could see her using wind powers in a very cool way in battle.

Registered
    Oct 2011

Could anyone please explain what exactly people are offended about in Pocahontas? I definitely don't want to start a political dicussion, but as Raz said, that whole issue may be a bit blown out of proportion. Which would be a shame if true because it's a pretty unique setting and a good film.

(>..)>
    Registered
    May 2009

I really hope they don't make the last 3 so predictable by using the official disney princesses. These chars get enough attention, I want some chars that don't get much love.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    I really hope they don't make the last 3 so predictable by using the official disney princesses. These chars get enough attention, I want some chars that don't get much love.
    i think one of them going to be tiana, i think other two is kida or have six princess world be unplayable be moana and the secnth going to original my guess it going be strelitzia na d this will connect khux with kh3

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts 2

Lindsay Eliss is one of the influences (present media) with the Pocahontas controversy.
    While some parts of the rants are correct, some people also feel the need to spread unnecessary negativity cause it's easier than finding something to enjoy. No offence but some are just too diddying oversensitive. The film is filled with flaws and a pretty forced romantic subplot. As for myself, I don't care much. I just find the bits I enjoy to be worth my time. I respect that it's not liked, but I like it
    and have seen far worse films.

Also if Pocahontas would ever make an appearance, I could see ways to make her work. Especially as a D-link or summon. She do have a personality that could be considered someone born with a pure light.

Registered
    Oct 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ImVentus View Post
    Lindsay Eliss is one of the influences (present media) with the Pocahontas controversy.
    While some parts of the rants are correct, some people also feel the need to spread unnecessary negativity cause it's easier than finding something to enjoy. No offence but some are just too diddying oversensitive. The film is filled with flaws and a pretty forced romantic subplot. As for myself, I don't care much. I just find the bits I enjoy to be worth my time. I respect that it's not liked, but I like it
    and have seen far worse films.

Also if Pocahontas would ever make an appearance, I could see ways to make her work. Especially as a D-link or summon. She do have a personality that could be considered someone born with a pure light.
    A world based on pre-colonial America would be beautiful. Maybe not too different from other forest worlds but still cool.

And that setting would be the perfect place to learn Aero again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast