Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2015
    Default Re: Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Less of a KH nitpick and more of a fandom nitpick: why is everyone in the fandom seemingly obsessed with Norted Sora? And Vanitas for that matter.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    Persona 5

Quote Originally Posted by redcrown View Post
    Less of a KH nitpick and more of a fandom nitpick: why is everyone in the fandom seemingly obsessed with Norted Sora? And Vanitas for that matter.
    I don't see much obsession with norted Sora tbh? Interesting. Can't deny that personal Vanitas obsession though.
    I just have a thing for sassy, snarky, evil characters, especially if they have a backstory that reveals there's "more to them" (even if it's never been confirmed canon for Vanitas). The way he's just in to get shit done is amazing as well. Him striking Aqua down without any big commotion was an amazing change to all the bad guys always being so diddlying obvious upfront "hi I'm gonna attack you now" and extremely refreshing in that regard.
    Also both voice actors did a fantastic job for him and that does a lot for me as well.

Registered
    Jan 2013

I think people wanted norted Sora because they wanted to see Sora struggle with Xehanort's influence over the course of KH3.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Vanitas is just charismatic and cool as a character and I guess people are interested in Sora facing Xehanort on a more personal level. Him resisting Xehanort's attempt at possesion would be cool to see.

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Why is every fan obsessed with KH character's butts now? Asking for a friend

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by GronoTRIGGERED View Post
    Fans need something new to talk about

Registered
    Dec 2015

The fascination with butts transcends all fandoms and cultures; it's a universal worship and obsession from all of human kind.

IDK cause butts are funny I guess

Real Fake Gold Member DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Getting back after a crisis and feeling overwhelmed by the support received

Quote Originally Posted by redcrown View Post
    The fascination with butts transcends all fandoms and cultures; it's a universal worship and obsession from all of human kind.
    I mean, you're not wrong.

It's also probably due to new games giving a good badonkshot every once in a while (and you're not playing with a terribly underage boy anymore), so people's mind are able to run free.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with it.
    Idk, butts.

Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

I found everyone in BBS Disney town to be very mean towards Pete. Yeah sure... They probably have been subject of his many shenanigans in past but still in the story they felt needlessly unpleasant to him. Can't you just try to give him a change: He's trying to be good even though it might be for the prize. And it all ultimately leads to them banishing him into isolated dimension.

Sympathy for the Pete.

Registered
    Sep 2016

Oh, absolutely.
    Quoting TeamFourStar: if by any chance someone who hasn't any idea who Pete is plays BbS, all they will see is this poor guy trying to be of help, albeit for self-centered reasons, and all townsfolk saying "Oh my God, go awayyyyy" as their opening statement.
    The game does a very poor job in conveying that Pete's supposed to be a negative figure.

Besides, let us not forget he got BANISHED IN THE EMPTY VOID for verbally bashing on some people and everyone thought it was weird he came out after "only" ten years.

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Oh, absolutely.
    Quoting TeamFourStar: if by any chance someone who hasn't any idea who Pete is plays BbS, all they will see is this poor guy trying to be of help, albeit for self-centered reasons, and all townsfolk saying "Oh my God, go awayyyyy" as their opening statement.
    The game does a very poor job in conveying that Pete's supposed to be a negative figure.

Besides, let us not forget he got BANISHED IN THE EMPTY VOID for verbally bashing on some people and everyone thought it was weird he came out after "only" ten years.
    A little bit of salt in the wound as well, but Mickey says that he was the one that banished Pete to the alternate dimension when it was actually his wife that did it. Can't even get his own story straight.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Oh, absolutely.

I dunno it looked like he was ready to attack Minnie when she refused to give him the prize. That was probably crossing the line.

Registered
    Sep 2016

A little bit of salt in the wound as well, but Mickey says that he was the one that banished Pete to the alternate dimension when it was actually his wife that did it. Can't even get his own story straight.
    And this cover-up is only yet another in King Mickey's list of felonies: from where do the Magic Brooms, that stolen many Disney citizens' paid jobs for free, come? Who created them?
    How is it that the month when a disarming wave of disoccupation and famine stroke the kingdom was also the time Mickey installed that useless huge-ass door?
    The Gummiship development, clearly armed with guns and cannons, was truly "just an experiment to create more secure travels between worlds", as the newly and misteriously appointed Weapon Dev. Executive Scrooge McDuck stated?

This and much more in Michael NoMoora's new documentary, "Who's the leader of the Club".

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    I dunno it looked like he was ready to attack Minnie when she refused to give him the prize. That was probably crossing the line.
    Minnie simply states his demeaning the people who believed in him was crossing the line. Anything else could be seen or assumed, but not confirmed while the 10+ years long exile instead is.

here's another striking example of Mickey's attempt at covering the whole mess up by spreading fake news of Pete's assault

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts Union X

from where do the Magic Brooms, that stolen many Disney citizens' paid jobs for free, come? Who created them?]
    This guy!

Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Roxs0r View Post
    I found everyone in BBS Disney town to be very mean towards Pete. Yeah sure... They probably have been subject of his many shenanigans in past but still in the story they felt needlessly unpleasant to him. Can't you just try to give him a change: He's trying to be good even though it might be for the prize. And it all ultimately leads to them banishing him into isolated dimension.

Sympathy for the Pete.
    To be fair, assuming that the events of Musketeers occurred before BBS, it's if anything weird that the guy who attempted a coup was even being tolerated for as long as he was.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast