• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm just going to open it up. The main site advertisement's about the competition's been up for five days and it specifically mentioned KH:OO, so by now I may as well do something that will let it live.

Arpack

Awards
*land outside on my keyblade glider then reverts and walks in* I would like to join...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ain't no need to be joining nothin'. This here humble little tavern is just a place for general discussion concerning the Roleplaying section.

And ya best be checking that weapon in at the door. Ain't no funny business allowed in this establishment.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Shameless self-promotion time!

Since the section was lacking in that wonderful Halloween spirit, Orion and I threw together a zombie-themed community roleplay, though one with a bit of a twist. We hope and encourage everyone to check out the thread and get involved in the zombie mayhem.

Arpack

Awards
Zombie mayhem? Hmmm...*thinks* (maybe i should see how good i am at zombie hunting...)
Hey smiling man can u post the link?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Or we could all just ignore Omni, not at all get involved with a fun community roleplay, and all just be the big sourpusses that we are. Yes, let's just do that, shall we? /bitchmode

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
In front of the Roleplaying Tavern, a man appears out of a swirling column of color. The vibrant hues of red and blue cast light over the dark walls of the building, shimmering. As the color began to fade, the man slowly became more visible. He wore a white coat, with the hood pulled over his head. His face was hidden in shadow.

Once the color faded completely, the man strolled forward and opened the door. He entered, glancing around at the piano and people, then lowered his hood. Short and brown was his hair, and his eyes were of the same color behind a pair of glasses.

"Hello everyone!" he said cheerfully, a wide grin spreading across his face. "The name's Blade. Got it memorized?"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sure, the thread's always open, but the roleplaying section can be slow at times, and sometimes people respond better when there's some kind of prompt like "What's happening in these parts?" or "Where can a guy interested in X, Y and Z go?", instead of a simple "Hello." Don't take it personally, this isn't the sort of thread that necessarily 'dies' or goes fully inactive, and there are a lot of things that can contribute to temporary inactivity.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Someone feel free to send in a CotW submission this week...

I'd rather not have to extend it again. =/

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Coming this Saturday, I will be posting "The Last Christmas," a roleplay to get everyone into the holiday mood. Travel to the North Pole and meet the real Santa Claus, and discover his greatest secret: a prisoner held captive.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Coming this Saturday, I will be posting "The Last Christmas," a roleplay to get everyone into the holiday mood. Travel to the North Pole and meet the real Santa Claus, and discover his greatest secret: a prisoner held captive.

Do we get to ride on a choo choo locomotive train

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Huh. I don't remember a tavern last time I was here...Then again I really don't come around here much anymore.

Anything interesting happen here in my absence?

Back