• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
No email here! Ah well, not the end of the world :)

Dang I was hoping the notifications hadn’t gone out yet for your region. Are you Android or iOS? Only seeing Android notifications on Twitter at the moment.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dang I was hoping the notifications hadn’t gone out yet for your region. Are you Android or iOS? Only seeing Android notifications on Twitter at the moment.
iOS. The emails should have gone out at May 1st 7am UTC, which was an hour ago.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh shit, guess emails were delayed... I got in 😱

IMG_2872.png

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh shit, guess emails were delayed... I got in 😱

YASSS! Congrats!! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the game!

Also can’t help but notice the “expires in 84 days.” Could July 24th be the release date for the full game? 🤔

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks!

I wouldn't read into the expiry date, they're using a developing testing software and they probably just got a 90 day license for it.

Keen to see if my mind will be changed on Missing-Link. It's been pissing down rain for two days and the forecast doesn't look like that'll change much so I might just have to play from home for the majority of it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can't even play it because I haven't been emailed a code 😭

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
There are new cutscenes!

I’m calling it that Nept is an ancestor of Aqua.

There’s also a lore bit about how they use “layering” to make the astral plane look like Scala. I’m wondering if this is what Yozora did to make the Final World look like Quadratum?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
3 and a half hours after the beta started and iOS players still can't get in. I've missed you, SENA.

Edit: finally got the email

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
There are new cutscenes!

I’m calling it that Nept is an ancestor of Aqua.

There’s also a lore bit about how they use “layering” to make the astral plane look like Scala. I’m wondering if this is what Yozora did to make the Final World look like Quadratum?

A younger Master Odin, maybe? Hair colour aside, the way his eye could detect something not normally seen, his other eye being hidden, and his amiability and closeness to Freya (who is Odin's wife in Germanic myth) kind of sets off that thought in mind.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was so confused about how to progress through the main story after reaching the astral plane.... there is no more main story apparently 😅

Edit: I had recorded my time playing the game but it looks like my phone had run out of storage and out of the hour I played, only 24 minutes in the Astral Plane was saved. No way to restart the game, which means I can't replay the Station of Awakening :(

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Seems like this is the first KH game to have generally pretty bad character designs all over. The new character (who I won't spoil by name) has a really generic design and colors that clash pretty hard. Hair in particular is looking rough in this title, but the designs themselves generally feel like ugly filler.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
A younger Master Odin, maybe? Hair colour aside, the way his eye could detect something not normally seen, his other eye being hidden, and his amiability and closeness to Freya (who is Odin's wife in Germanic myth) kind of sets off that thought in mind.

I could see it, but honestly hoping we’ll meet young Odin separately. I don’t really see it being a meaningful twist to change his name to hide that they are the same person. The eye color also doesn’t match, though we’ve seen eye colors change before both intentionally or otherwise.

Wondering if we’ll encounter a woman named Gaia that could be Terra’s ancestor.

I was so confused about how to progress through the main story after reaching the astral plane.... there is no more main story apparently 😅

Edit: I had recorded my time playing the game but it looks like my phone had run out of storage and out of the hour I played, only 24 minutes in the Astral Plane was saved. No way to restart the game, which means I can't replay the Station of Awakening :(

I was hoping with them talking about Remus explaining warp worlds that we would get to see that part and maybe visit one. Based on the dialogue though, I think it’s likely we’ll be going to Prankster’s Paradise eventually.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I could see it, but honestly hoping we’ll meet young Odin separately. I don’t really see it being a meaningful twist to change his name to hide that they are the same person. The eye color also doesn’t match, though we’ve seen eye colors change before both intentionally or otherwise.

Wondering if we’ll encounter a woman named Gaia that could be Terra’s ancestor.
Eh, your theory is more likely true anyway. The guy's name is Nept(une), after all. I'm just annoyed there still isn't much to explore, but that's why it's just CBT, I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've got the video uploading but here's a couple of screenshots from the story

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I gotta say, the computer room took me by complete surprise.

When the game launches properly btw, make sure you start it at home and when you've got time. The whole start takes half an hour of almost all cutscenes.

blank points

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Honestly, the more I see of this game, the more torn I find myself feeling. On the one hand, it looks great and really fun to play, but the gacha elements keep putting me off. I do hope the game is playable without the gacha being too invasive, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's processing, give it a little bit if it's not working. I like the cutscenes, I like the early hints of the story, that part is all good.

But I found the gameplay to be a bit boring, and the AP costs are so high that I felt like I didn't really get to fully experience much of the the Astral Dimension. Plus I was hella confused.

The wardrobe is hideous. I don't think the mix and match elements works, since the items seem to only compliment the set they're purchased in. I gave changing the colours of items a go and it didn't improve anything.

But also, I changed the colour of the pants so my trans rights pants make this a 10/10

IMG_2899.png

Scala is lovely. It's a nice small area to be given free reign in, even though there's nothing to do (at this stage!)

Like UX and Dark Road, I'm intrigued by the plot, but the very nature of it being a mobile game and the limitations of it still has me sceptical.

Back