• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought you couldn't share screenshots or video? Unless it's different this time around
"Videos, live broadcasts, and images of the test may be posted for personal use only and in accordance with the "KINGDOM HEARTS" Series Guidelines for Live Streaming and Video/Image Posting, to be posted at a later date. We reserve the right to object to any use of KINGDOM HEARTS materials and we may submit takedown requests to third parties hosting any such content."

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s reminding me a bit of Legends Arceus where you have NPCs who appear to be the ancestors of gym leaders and other important characters although they never outright confirm it. I do wish more effort had been put into the designs though. I get the idea of the uniforms, but they definitely clash with the hair colors.

I gotta say, the computer room took me by complete surprise.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OrionGold

Awards
This might be a crazy thing to say, but the more I look at
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Liodin

Awards
The second beta just started and people are already theorizing.

We're so back.

Megavoltage

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Eh? What older fan theory

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think we could be pretty close to release based on the updates that were made to the game. I don’t think they’ll be making any drastic changes between now and release. From what I’m seeing, the additional graphic options have helped a lot with performance. Still some jank, but I think that’s inevitable with any of these GPS games.

The only thing I am holding out hope for is an English dub. With the number of cutscenes, I think it would be worth an English dub. I’m hoping Disney will push for it if there will be any voiced Disney characters. Only thing is that might slow down updates and cause the English story updates to take longer.

Last edited:

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Oh god not that one lol

It's crazy how it looks so detailed only to be pretty much wrong outside of the fact that Darkness existed for as long as light.

Also I miss Chuman and Muke

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Well, at least it looks a bit more complete, though the frame rate is still shit. Honestly at this point, my back hurts, I'm starting to use retinol to prevent wrinkles, and I'm soon crossing the "top of the hill" of the expected human lifespan; I just want anything to come out before I start getting too old for this shit (buying video games and consoles in general, not just KH) and get made fun of by kids.

God, I can already imagine some 5 year old pointing at me while I'm waving my phone around outside and asking his mom what I'm doing and she's going to scold her kid to not look at me and lead him away because I'm being weird.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks like they don't include landmarks, there's not even a Scala building where the Sydney Opera House is! And the harbour bridge isn't there, I'm walking across water.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Looks like they don't include landmarks, there's not even a Scala building where the Sydney Opera House is! And the harbour bridge isn't there, I'm walking across water.
They got the Tokyo Metropolitan Building apparently so

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So they just hate Aussie landmarks, got it. If they removed the Big Prawn in Ballina or the Big Potato in Robertson, they'll be hearing from me! /s

So the layered worlds is totally how worlds are gonna work in KH4 huh? And I bet Mickey investigating Scala is just a cutscene of him finding the Astral Dimension machine and they use that to try and find Sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figured out my password to come back here just for this.

1) Astral Dimension is absolutely how worlds will work in KH4.

2) I found the next potential Kairi's grandma and it is the researcher woman.

3) Remus probably wrecked somebody under the influence.

4) Adam and Eve up on the roof seem like good "KH-ified" FF characters ala Yahoo and Loz

5) The manzai humor in this damn game is killing me, but the lack of sound effects is really making the whole thing weird so I don't know if I want to laugh at it or wonder why I am suddenly confused at jokes because they hit but don't?

6) Nept wow is this where Aqua got her intelligence from, but her mom must have been a damn hard worker because Aqua don't slack (except when she does)

7) WHY IS THIS A MOBILE GAME *breathe*

8) Moneys on Player being a Chirithy reborn or some shit

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
So, like...

Black feathers being planted by white-haired twinks who watch from above... uhh... there's no way, right???

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, like...

Black feathers being planted by white-haired twinks who watch from above... uhh... there's no way, right???
Look, I think I get the angle but its also like this could be multiple things:

1) the FFXIV writer is on this game and I believe she likes her white haired villains with angel motifs

2) Nomura working on Rebirth at the same time he was working on KHML lead to some creative crossover, intentional or not

3) its Nier for babies

Chie

Awards
It's weird either way because Sephiroth's advent children black feathers HAVE been used in KH already, in Zach's final scene. It's a very strange thing to include a technically-distinct-in-universe-reference to something they've already used, but, lol, they already did that with 104buya.

I wouldn't say there's anything unintentional or coincidental about it though.

Back