Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Default The Trophies and Achievements Thread

So there are a number of us that always end up going off and discussing the all absorbing trophies and achievements that have become a staple of modern gaming. One trophy story or gripe can often lead to another, but for fear of going too off topic or making a game's thread all about its trophies, in the end we will start to shy away from it.

Well no more! Come here to brag, bitch, moan, and discuss all of your trophy and achievement endeavors! This is a place where you can feel safe and avoid the judging eyes of others who just don't understand the obsession that can be platting a game.

Registered
    Nov 2005
    Default Re: The Trophies and Achievements Thread

Screw the FM gummi ship missions. The blueprints trophy is literally the only thing preventing me from getting my KH1 plat.

Currently working on Lego Batman 2 Vita. I already got the plat for the PS3 version (think that may have been my 1st even) but hey, Vita version was $5 so why not?

BTW, anyone else use Retro Achievements? Old school games+achievements=the sudden disappearance of your free time.

Registered
    Sep 2016
    Kingdom Hearts Re: coded

Here I am! Got the Platinum in all KH games.

XxDarkness_Shadowmaster69 xX VoidGear.'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

Quote Originally Posted by MATGSY View Post
    Screw the FM gummi ship missions. The blueprints trophy is literally the only thing preventing me from getting my KH1 plat.
    Dude hahahahahah. I did literally EVERY gummi ship mission before throwing my controller on the wall out of anger.
    Then I realized you also get the blueprints for finding all the dalmatians and returning to Pongo and Perdita, so go for it, bro! Don't be as stupid as I was xD

Thinking about it, that fail haunts me up to this day. Does anyone remember that sick gummi ship mission where you had to fly from Hollow Bastion to Traverse Town without shooting anything but there are like 984309 enemies and 945809438609 obstacles that are outstandingly difficult to diddlying dodge? Because I do.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I've platted KH1 and CoM, and let me tell you neither was particularly pleasant. KH1's biggest pain was indeed the gummi related trophies, while CoM's was honestly the sheer number of playthroughs required. Platting KH1 was a lot harder in my opinion, but CoM was SO much more tedious.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I've platted KH1 and CoM, and let me tell you neither was particularly pleasant. KH1's biggest pain was indeed the gummi related trophies, while CoM's was honestly the sheer number of playthroughs required. Platting KH1 was a lot harder in my opinion, but CoM was SO much more tedious.
    I had more trouble with getting certain enemy cards in CoM because they just wouldn't drop them. >: I think I have yet to finde like three cards or so.

Registered
    Sep 2016

The most frustrating was Re: CoM, so many nonsense playthrough, enemy cards and lvl 99 with both characters...a nightmare.

The first Kh wasn't so bad, I hadn't particular difficulties doing the gummiship missions, for me the multiple playthrough were the most annoying thing.

Luckily, SE realized how crazy is to have to beat the game on each difficulty even you first do the highest one and removed that from 2.5!

Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

Quote Originally Posted by andreverts View Post
    The most frustrating was Re: CoM, so many nonsense playthrough, enemy cards and lvl 99 with both characters...a nightmare.

The first Kh wasn't so bad, I hadn't particular difficulties doing the gummiship missions, for me the multiple playthrough were the most annoying thing.

Luckily, SE realized how crazy is to have to beat the game on each difficulty even you first do the highest one and removed that from 2.5!
    I was fine with the playthroughs. I'm just glad they removed the "get to lvl 99" trophy from BBS...

Registered
    Sep 2016

Don't make me even think at that! BbS is just after Re:CoM as difficulty, getting the reports fully complete with each character was enough!

Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by VoidGear. View Post
    Then I realized you also get the blueprints for finding all the dalmatians and returning to Pongo and Perdita, so go for it, bro! Don't be as stupid as I was xD
    Er what? Really? That doesn't sound right...

I can't even check this right now because I'm in the midst of moving & the PS3 has been boxed up.

Don't make me even think at that! BbS is just after Re:CoM as difficulty, getting the reports fully complete with each character was enough!
    Ice Cream Beat alone completely rules out the possibility of a BBS plat for me. Took an hour just to beat the story one.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

I think you still have to dome some gummi missions, but at least not all of them.

Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by VoidGear. View Post

I think you still have to dome some gummi missions, but at least not all of them.
    Says here there's a final model rewarded for talking to Chip & Dale after completing ever level 3 mission.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

Now that's weird.
    I don't know if it was a weird bug or something, but I remember replaying the game with a friend and he laughed at me for saying I did every level 3 mission when he got that trophy after talking to Pongo and Perdita. o0 Lucky bastard.

Registered
    Sep 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MATGSY View Post
    Ice Cream Beat alone completely rules out the possibility of a BBS plat for me. Took an hour just to beat the story one.
    Ice Cream Beat is probably the worst minigame, the Maestro trophy requires to do Fantastic in all sogns and this is veeery challenging!
    You really need to practice a lot or be already good in rhythm games, that's pretty much all you can do.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

Oh god...I kinda suppressed the whole memory of FUN IN ICE CONES (lit. translation of the german name WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE SINCE IT'S NO FUN AT ALL) because it sucked so damn much. I think I spent like 5 hours on that. >:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast