Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 189 of 193 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 2893
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Mafia lll

Default Re: Pokemon - Sun and Moon

https://t.co/gDbXkHSvkT

Corocoro has started to leak. More details on Necrozma and the fused mascots.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Its nice knowing its Necrozma in control now at least. Though I'm worried for Nebby now...if this even still is Nebby? Stuff like that is what I want clarification on lol. But I guess I can wait till the game comes out...like they dotty have to spoil the plot details. I just wish they would clarify what is really different instead of focusing on the 3 mediocre forms they have shown so far lol.

Registered
    Sep 2013
    Playing
    Life on Critical Mode

"Necrozma Wing of Dawn" and "Necrozma Mane of Twilight", that's what they're calling them.

Registered
    May 2017
    KH 2.8

But what I wanna know, is if this will be a black 2 white 2 scenario (3rd legendary gets the spotlight and new forms) or if this will be omega ruby and alpha sapphire (New forms in addition to added content, maybe new alola forms?)

Registered
    Jan 2014
    PoKéMoN SUPER Mystery Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    But what I wanna know, is if this will be a black 2 white 2 scenario (3rd legendary gets the spotlight and new forms) or if this will be omega ruby and alpha sapphire (New forms in addition to added content, maybe new alola forms?)
    Seeing as how they haven't promoted new Alola Forms, and those were actually a nod to the series' anniversary, I doubt we'll be seeing anything besides a revised story, some small extras, and such.

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    Seeing as how they haven't promoted new Alola Forms, and those were actually a nod to the series' anniversary, I doubt we'll be seeing anything besides a revised story, some small extras, and such.
    Eh, I mean yes they did choose all Kanto Pokemon for the anniversary...but since they went through the trouble of calling them "regional variants" and not just Alolan forms, they probably have plans to continue making them. Not just a one and done anniversary thing.

Also, we literally know like nothing about this game, so I wouldn't count anything out yet. I mean that very well may be the case, but its super hard to tell...aside from plenty of new areas in the trailers. But there has been like no explanation on any of it, and especially not what the characters are doing. I wouldn't be surprised if some more forms are hiding in there somewhere.

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

How long till Generation Two gets a twentieth anniversary?

Registered
    Mar 2017
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded_Desire62 View Post
    How long till Generation Two gets a twentieth anniversary?
    November 21 2019 will be Gold/Silver 20 year anniversary.

Registered
    Jan 2013
    Mafia lll

https://t.co/gDbXkHSvkT
    Lycanroc is getting a signature Z move.

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    November 21 2019 will be Gold/Silver 20 year anniversary.
    I hope by that time that the remakes for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum get released.

Registered
    May 2017
    KH 2.8

I hope by that time that the remakes for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum get released.
    Hell, by that time, they're more likely to have made a pokemon conquest 2, and as much as I want that to happen (the original is so good!) it's highly unlikely.

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Hell, by that time, they're more likely to have made a Pokemon Conquest 2, and as much as I want that to happen (the original is so good!) it's highly unlikely.
    I heard that Smash might be coming on the Nintendo Switch.

I really hope that the unexpected happens when it comes to DPP.

Registered
    Feb 2012

2 new Ultra Beasts is the best news this game has had ha. I guess, that basically breaks the fact they have never expanded a generation before now. Like, you know, everyone was clamoring for Gen 6.5 and then people were like "oh they never add just new Pokemon" and well yeah, guess thats broken now lol. As most "trends" with Nintendo games are. Dunno why people act like one sequel doing something means it will always stay that way hahaha.

Like last night on Serebii I saw someone just like matter of factly saying Mega evolution was only specific for Gen 6 and that thus regional variants will only stay in Gen 7 since it was an "anniversary" thing lol. Which is completely silly since there has been one gen, that hardly makes a pattern. But oh well. Keep letting them act like they know everything till they realize they don't I guess. Of all things in the world, doing it about video game predictions is rather tame hahaha.

Registered
    Jan 2014
    PoKéMoN SUPER Mystery Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    Eh, I mean yes they did choose all Kanto Pokemon for the anniversary...but since they went through the trouble of calling them "regional variants" and not just Alolan forms, they probably have plans to continue making them. Not just a one and done anniversary thing.

Also, we literally know like nothing about this game, so I wouldn't count anything out yet. I mean that very well may be the case, but its super hard to tell...aside from plenty of new areas in the trailers. But there has been like no explanation on any of it, and especially not what the characters are doing. I wouldn't be surprised if some more forms are hiding in there somewhere.
    Good point. Would be interesting to see what they do with Johto 'mons~ :D
    Hell, by that time, they're more likely to have made a pokemon conquest 2, and as much as I want that to happen (the original is so good!) it's highly unlikely.
    YES I WANT CONQUEST 2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    2 new Ultra Beasts is the best news this game has had ha. I guess, that basically breaks the fact they have never expanded a generation before now. Like, you know, everyone was clamoring for Gen 6.5 and then people were like "oh they never add just new Pokemon" and well yeah, guess thats broken now lol. As most "trends" with Nintendo games are. Dunno why people act like one sequel doing something means it will always stay that way hahaha.

Like last night on Serebii I saw someone just like matter of factly saying Mega evolution was only specific for Gen 6 and that thus regional variants will only stay in Gen 7 since it was an "anniversary" thing lol. Which is completely silly since there has been one gen, that hardly makes a pattern. But oh well. Keep letting them act like they know everything till they realize they don't I guess. Of all things in the world, doing it about video game predictions is rather tame hahaha.
    More good points xD

Seriously, they should make Alolan versions of the Johto starters. They're pure Grass, Fire and Water.

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    Good point. Would be interesting to see what they do with Johto 'mons~ :D

YES I WANT CONQUEST 2!!!

More good points xD

Seriously, they should make Alolan versions of the Johto starters. They're pure Grass, Fire and Water.
    I am very torn between thinking it would be cool to have Alolan versions of the Johto starters cuz they would be new types, but to be like "on par" with thew Kanto and Hoenn started like strength wise they would probably need to do Mega Evos for them ha. Those could add dual types to them at least :P

But yeah I mean, the truth of this all is that next gen Gamefreak could make a whole new thing up to remake old Pokemon. Or they could just do regular evolutions for the first time since like Gen 4 lol. (Minus Sylveon I suppose ha).

I kind of thing Gen 6 and 7 have some single stage ripe for the picking of true evolutions...but who knows really :P

Edit: Oh, I forget to mention watching Necrozma forcibly fuse with Nebby makes me super sad...I want to jump into the game and beat the shit out of his glass face.
    Last edited by Sora2016; September 14, 2017 at 12:16 AM.