Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Registered
    Nov 2013
    Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Default Re: Overwatch

The skins do not look too interesting, but the arena things looks pretty exciting. That one room with the impressive computer set up and violet colors, that`s gotta be Sombra`s room.

Registered
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hemmoheikkinen View Post
    The skins do not look too interesting, but the arena things looks pretty exciting. That one room with the impressive computer set up and violet colors, that`s gotta be Sombra`s room.
    I really only like the Soldier and Pharah skins while the other two are just ok. But it's only four characters teased and for the anniversary we're bound to see a BUNCH more. Hanzo and Symmetra are guaranteed a legendary one supposedly. And people are speculating these skins are inspired from original concepts for the heroes which I think its insanely cool if true.

And ya you can see Sombra's symbol on multiple monitors. Good catch!

Registered
    Oct 2012
    Pokemon Sun, Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Sdog View Post
    I really only like the Soldier and Pharah skins while the other two are just ok. But it's only four characters teased and for the anniversary we're bound to see a BUNCH more. Hanzo and Symmetra are guaranteed a legendary one supposedly. And people are speculating these skins are inspired from original concepts for the heroes which I think its insanely cool if true.

And ya you can see Sombra's symbol on multiple monitors. Good catch!
    I think the new skins, while not necessarily the "coolest" looking, don't look that bad so far. And I'm betting all of them feature white and gold somewhere in the color scheme, since those were the Project Titan colors. Basically, they're celebrating the anniversary by giving us skins based on that scrapped original game.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

I personally love Zarya's, but mostly cuz it reminds me of the Power Rangers lol. Its honestly my favorite.

I like the style of Pharah's I wish the colors were more different than her default but I will still take it. She is my girl and I'm glad she is finally getting a new Legendary.

I want to see Bastion in Tank mode and if he looks like a race car for real lol. Soldier's is meh to me.

Registered
    Mar 2010

i got into this game two weeks ago (i think???) and... i think i'm hooked, lol.

Reinhardt main here. it's just so satisfying to kill enemies by tackling them into a wall!!

Registered
    Jun 2015
    Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Warframe

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    Soldier's is meh to me.
    That buzzcut is the problem for me. It just does not look good to me and I don't think someone like 76 can pull it off well.

Registered
    Nov 2013
    Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Okay that sounds pretty cool. And now that I took another glance towards all of the revealed skins and saw Tracer`s I just :

I am total sucker of hoodie/gas mask combo, I need it man. I am really enjoying Horizon now but that skin might make me go back to playing Overwatch soon. xD

Registered
    Feb 2009

These skins are SO GOOD. Casual wear is something I always love to see so D.Va's skin is a must for me. Though this makes me pissed that you can only get this stuff during the event. I always hate limited content and the fact that I can get a *chance* to get them next year if I don't get them this round isn't helpful. Other events can at least say that it's part of "Christmas," "rooster new year," or "Halloween," but I feel like the majority of these unlocks should be permanent.
    Last edited by Cassette-Disk; May 23, 2017 at 10:56 PM. Reason: auto correct'd

King of the Wild Frontier rawpower's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    So Many Things

I think a lot of people feel that way. These don't really seem like they should be limited edition skins at all. But Blizzard gotta have that sweet money I guess. I talked to a guy earlier today that bought 150 loot boxes so it works. Blows my mind but people will do it.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Apparently Lucio's new skin changes his music, just like how Officer D.Va has a siren that rings out when she flies/charges. I wonder if only the player will notice it like with D.Va, or if it's for everyone who can hear it. Hopefully (and likely,) the latter.

Registered
    Oct 2012
    Pokemon Sun, Overwatch

That's why I like this forum, people are civil and polite generally. I've read posts in the battle.net Overwatch forums and that has to be one of the most toxic places I have ever scene. XD

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I like a lot of the new skins. A little disappointed in Zarya's, but otherwise I like them a lot. Also, has everyone seen those dance emotes?~

Registered
    Feb 2009

CTF is the worst game mode for OW holy crap. I'm so glad it's not in the normal QP/Comp rotation.

Registered
    Oct 2012
    Pokemon Sun, Overwatch

I actually agree there, mostly because every CtF game is a Symmetra player's dream come true. I feel like the gameplay should be different. Imagine a "goal" at either team's spawn and the flag being in the center of the map instead. I feel like that would be better for every character in general.

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

I attempted to get back into the swing of things with the new update, as I dig a lot of the new skins (D. Va, Hanzo, etc.) enough to grind out the game a bit. I agree that CTF simply doesn't work in its current state in OW, as I feel there are too many variables and momentum stoppers to allow the mode to proceed as is.

I'm also pretty disappointed by the changes made to the 3v3 mode, which was my favorite way to burn time when it was a bit limited. I was looking forward to grinding out some loot boxes in the mode and using it to dust off some of the rust since I haven't played in a while, but I find it simply just isn't fun anymore. I may still jump in and play a little, but avoiding the easiest way to gain loot boxes where the goods I want from them are severely limited is a bit of a bummer.

I may just have to hold off until the game has more features I'm interested in again. I was initially super excited, but that was unfortunately tossed to the side once I actually started playing.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I have such shit luck with loot boxes in every event. I barely got some of the items I wanted in past events and after over half a doze boxes I still haven't gotten anything worth mentioning. Meanwhile in the span of three boxes my friend got a dance emote and the D.Va skin. Why does Lady Luck shun me? ;-;

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast