Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Default July 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

? Campaign Period: 
    Jul. 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
    Jul. 9, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza will also increase the number of times you can play PVP Mode daily! 
    *Offer expires on Jul. 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jul. 16, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

img

? VIP Illustrated Invisible and 1400 Jewels 
    Illustrated Invisible VIP Quests are here! 
    Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Illustrated Invisible Medals, one Trait Medal #21, and 1400 Jewels
    NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

When you fuse Trait Medal #21 into Illustrated Invisible, the following will occur: 

• Illustrated Invisible will gain a new trait
    • Illustrated Invisible will gain one Special Attack Dot. 

NOTE: If Illustrated Invisible is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

img
    Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
    Illustrated Invisible S Reversed 8 1 turn: ↑ STR by 7, R-STR by 3, ↓ target's DEF by 7. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Single 5 ×13.76?24.16

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

img

? VIP Illustrated Marluxia [EX] 
    Illustrated Marluxia [EX] is back! 
    Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! 
    This is the sixth of seven chances to get a Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal!

img
    Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
    Illustrated Marluxia [EX] M Reversed 6 Lowers targets' DEF & M-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.10 - 9.53

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

img

? VIP KH III Sora [EX] 
    KH III Sora [EX] is back! 
    Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III Sora [EX] Medal! 
    This is the sixth of seven chances to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

img
    KH III Sora [EX] S Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises S-STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' S-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70

img

? VIP Magic Broom Quests 
    Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
    NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

img

? VIP Gem Quests 
    Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

img

? VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
    Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

img

? Skill Medals Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
    In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 4 7? Skill Medal!

? Campaign Period: 
    Jul. 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
    Jul. 9, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 17, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

? Details: 
    This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
    ?The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
    ?- 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
    ?- 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
    ?- 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
    ?- 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
    ?- 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 

Even better, the Tier 4 7? Medal you receive is guaranteed to come with the following: 

• Special Attack unlocked 
    • A maximum Special Attack Bonus
    • A powerful skill at max skill level

Check below for a full list of the possible skills your Tier 4 7? Medal could come with! 

• Attack Boost VI Max 
    • Defense Boost I Max
    • Defense Boost II Max
    • Defense Boost III Max
    • ATK B V Max & GA 1
    • ATK B V Max & Lux+
    • Triple Threat II 

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

?Obtain Raid Coins during this Special Raid Week!

?Event Period: 
    Jul. 9, 2018 2:00 a.m. to Jul. 15, 2018 9:59 p.m. (PT) 
    Jul. 9, 2018 9:00 to Jul. 16, 2018 3:59 (UTC)

?Event Details 
    Defeat the Scourge Spider Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get fabulous rewards, such as Magic BroomMagic Mirror, Chip, and Dale Medals from the Raid Boards! 
    *The Raid Boards will be available from the beginning of each Raid Hour until 30 minutes after the Event Period has concluded. 

The Raid Boards will be changed and Raid Coins will be reset each day, so take advantage of this event to obtain a ton of rewards!

? Raid Hours

You will be able to face off with the Scourge Spider and exchange Raid Coins for prizes via the Raid Board during the following times!

Pacific Time UTC
    Raid Hours Raid Hours

2:00 a.m. to 2:59 a.m. 
    Raid Board: 2:00 a.m. to 3:29 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 8:59 a.m. 
    Raid Board: 8:00 a.m. to 9:29 a.m.

14:00 p.m. to 14:59 p.m. 
    Raid Board: 14:00 p.m. to 15:29 p.m.

20:00 p.m. to 20:59 p.m. 
    Raid Board: 20:00 p.m. to 21:29 p.m.

9:00 to 9:59 
    Raid Board: 9:00 to 10:29

15:00 to 15:59 
    Raid Board: 15:00 to 16:29

21:00 to 21:59 
    Raid Board: 21:00 to 22:29

3:00 to 3:59 
    Raid Board: 3:00 to 4:29

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Registered
    Apr 2009
    KHUX and LoZ:BotW

Default Re: July 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

This Raid Boss better not have absurd HP. They slapped a time limit on even being able to fight this one, so if it has absurd HP it'll completely cut off newer and weaker players from any rewards. And that would not be cool.

Registered
    Jun 2011

Well, it has nearly 5000 bars of HP. So much for hoping this would be a fair event at all. -_-

At least the parts of it are easy to defeat so we can go a lot longer on this in one run than the previous raid bosses. If I had a good seven star speed medal instead of my 6* EX Ventus I would probably be taking this down in one go.

Registered
    Jun 2016
    KHUx, Pokemon Ultra Moon

The entire game meta has changed, including massive power creep. Expect all raid bosses to be this way. They expect you to pay and have the latest and greatest medals like KEX+, XEX+, etc. This is now the power flow of the game. I can't even up keep in Coli as of this month. Big shock to me. Many will fall by the wayside and leave, I think.

Registered
    Nov 2009

If you bought the Stitch/Angel boards, you'll be getting the Stitch Dolls that were removed for some unknown reason.

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/...289448449?s=19

Is it a legitimate error this time, or caving into outrage again? Who knows.

Registered
    Apr 2009
    KHUX and LoZ:BotW

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardess View Post
    The entire game meta has changed, including massive power creep. Expect all raid bosses to be this way. They expect you to pay and have the latest and greatest medals like KEX+, XEX+, etc. This is now the power flow of the game. I can't even up keep in Coli as of this month. Big shock to me. Many will fall by the wayside and leave, I think.
    My biggest issue isn't the HP, though it is a contributing factor. My biggest beef is the extremely disproportionate Lux rewards. I can defeat this Spider in 2 rounds with a solid AoE setup that has 3 Lux++ skills and 1 Lux+ skill, all ABVMax. I get less than 1% of the Raid Boss' HP as a Lux Reward. Less than 1% of its HP is converted into Lux, even with Lux++. And I keep an eye on those numbers during battle, the Lux number on Lux++ hits are 2 digits less than the damage and under the amount that just lopping off the last 2 digits would cause. 1.5 Billion HP, I get just over 130 million Lux. There are no words to describe how utterly absurd that is. A boss with this much HP should have a much higher Lux ratio! It should be closer to 1/3 of its HP before Lux+/++ like standard bosses and past Weekend Raid Bosses, not less than 1/100. More like the Trident Tail in terms of Lux/HP Ratio and not...THIS. At least you only need to fully defeat 4 of them to have enough coins, but the Lux amount always seems to be capped around the same number and they just stretch it out across the HP amount. That is lazy and terrible game design, not appropriately rewarding larger efforts put in. Doesn't reward the Whales who got the uber powerful sets since the ratio is the same for everyone. It's just not cool.

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Playing
    anything i get my hands on

these bosses arnt really to bad i manged to kill 6 of them in an hours time so thats pretty nice, wish the coins didnt reset though

Registered
    Jun 2011

Well I got super lucky with PvP. I didn't even stay up until close to reset because that's just annoying (reset is at 2 am where I live). So I just did my PvP at 11 PM. I was lucky in that I already had only fallen to like 3700th place, which was amazing considering my last keyblade setup was utter trash. Lol. I managed to get up into around 2600th place... And miraculously I stayed there until reset. I got a gold ticket and three silver tickets.

I'm not sure how many 7 star fairies I had before, but I'm thinking it was one or two at most. After these pulls I had seven! I chose to seven star my Warrior of Light. I also got enough tier 4 fairies to seven star my Woody.

With that power I am one-shotting the Raid Boss!