Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Default 9/13: Union ? JP Update: Version 2.3.0 postponed, Org13 event

In case you missed the announcement, the upcoming Version 2.3.0 update, originally slated to release on 9/14 for the Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union X, has been postponed. Although development has concluded, the update still needs to be reviewed by the platform holder and will take some more time to do so. 

The team thanks the players for their patience and will provide more information when it becomes available.

This month's Organization XIII event will be held from 9/13~9/24, and it's going to be a little different! For the Japanese version, it has already been a full year since the event first began, so rather than beginning the cycle anew, players will be able to obtain all of the previously released medals and avatar parts during this single period!

Every day, the event quests will offer medals and avatar parts for a different member, starting in order with No. 1, Xemnas. 

Event Date Member Event Date Member
    9/13 Xemnas
    9/14 Xigbar
    9/15 Xaldin
    9/16 Vexen
    9/17 Lexaeus
    9/18 Zexion
    9/19 Saix
    9/20 Axel
    9/21 Demyx
    9/22 Luxord
    9/23 Marluxia
    9/24 Larxene

Xemnas B [All Targets | 5 SP cost] Decreases enemy PSM Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 attacks
    Xigbar B [1 Target | 6 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 1 attack, inflicts 6 hits that ignores attributes
    Xaldin B [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage when set as the 5th medal in the deck
    Vexen B [All Targets | 1 SP cost] Increases Speed/Magic Defense by 1 for 4 turns, recovers HP, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more turns have passed
    Lexaeus B [1 Target | 5 SP cost] Inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
    Zexion B [Random Target(s) | 5 SP cost] Increases Attack by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage the more skills have been activated during the stage
    Saix B [Random Target(s) | 5 SP cost] Inflicts 12 hits that deal more damage with more SP
    Axel B [Random Target(s) | 1 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck
    Demyx B [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Inflicts 10 hits that deal more damage with more HP
    Luxord B [Random Target(s) | 1 SP cost] Inflicts 3 hits with 50% critical chance
    Marluxia B [All Targets | 2 SP cost] Inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more enemies have been defeated in the stage
    Larxene B [1 Target | 1 SP cost] Inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage with more SP

Registered
    Mar 2017
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Default Re: 9/13: Union ? JP Update: Version 2.3.0 postponed, Org13 event

This is great news if it comes to global, as I'm sure many of us have failed to guilt some medals at all!

Registered
    Apr 2009
    KHUX and LoZ:BotW

Would be really nice if we got this in November. Considering how difficult Xemnas B was getting more of him would be fantastic, as well as the chance to get good Traits on the ones released before the UC update, especially Xigbar and Xaldin.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Are the events going to be exactly the same as they were when all the medals were introduced?

Registered
    Jun 2015
    trying to understand how the concept of "too much Supernatural" is supposed to work

The Xemnas quests were fairly easy, and I got extra attack on him. He's still useless to me, but it's something, I guess. xD I'd be super glad if I could get Vexen cause I couldn't get him guilted in JP and he's still not too bad of a buffer for some quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    Are the events going to be exactly the same as they were when all the medals were introduced?
    They're similar, although I'm not sure of the pattern of which of the 13 quests they choose. The last quest was the gummi hound mission which was the last one during the original Xemmy event as well.

Registered
    Jul 2004
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

this is really good, because i never managed to beat some the events due to having a not so great deck setup. i hope this happens in november so i can take other whack at those missions and guilt those medals...and get the hairdos too.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    trying to understand how the concept of "too much Supernatural" is supposed to work

Ohhh I just realized this, in global, would give me the chance to
    a) get a better trait on Axel (EA pls)
    b) get a better trait on Xaldin for HSCs.

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Cool. Would've been nice if they did this and include one new event at the end, for like a hint at what will come next... but it's good nonetheless. :3 Can't wait for it in global.

Registered
    Aug 2017
    Digimon World: Next Order, Adventures of Mana, Stories PoD, Dark Cloud

This is super awesome!
    The only thing that worries me is that the events last for only one day if I got it right? That might get hard xD ... and I don't have the storage size Q.Q

Registered
    Nov 2016
    khux jpn

cleared 2nd anniversary xigbar b, a video of stage 3∼5, stage 3 took me like 5 retries, but sorta helped me figured out 4th n 5th :)

https://youtu.be/Wejkvkuk8u8

Registered
    Jun 2017
    KHUχ JP, Bleach Brave Souls JP, KH 1.5+2.5 HD ReMix

Quote Originally Posted by VoidGear. View Post
    The Xemnas quests were fairly easy, and I got extra attack on him. He's still useless to me, but it's something, I guess. xD I'd be super glad if I could get Vexen cause I couldn't get him guilted in JP and he's still not too bad of a buffer for some quests.
    Yeah, I've done some Rounds ofthe last Hades Cup with Vexen (EA). It's still good