Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You're Too Late. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    In The Limbo Between Keybois and Cuhrayzee Wacky Woohoo Pizza Hobos
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

I had a headcanon that both of Sora's out of character moments in KH2["Anyone from the Organization who's like to be next?!" "We can take him on our own"]were because of Roxas influencing his behavior.

Another one I had was from the end of 358 onward Riku's wrist was actually broken thanks to Roxas, which is why he wore a cast on that arm and only ever moved it after turning back to normal when in battle shooting Dark Firagas, or to get up.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi have to deal with keeping everything a secret from their parents post KH2 because you know how parents are with stuff like this sometimes.

KH Cloud and KH Auron are the actual canon versions from their respective FF games. Pretty sure there's evidence for that being the case in KH2 in regards to Auron.

Registered
    Feb 2017
    Kingdom Hearts III

Quote Originally Posted by MATGSY View Post

Yes it freaking does.
    Now my brain just hurts.

(Not beating myself up this time) Maybe the circumstance is different considering that Ienzo became a Nobody and Ventus was still whole but his heart was with Sora.

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Yes it freaking does.
    KH3D already explained that the Organization members had budding hearts because the body will always seek to fill the void left when the original heart leaves the body, so of course they all aged. Ven may not have a heart in his body since it is sleeping in Sora’s body, but no budding heart could form because—again—he was sleeping. A budding heart only forms when there is contact between beings—human interaction and connection are vital for this process. Xemnas talks at lengths about this.

Registered
    Feb 2017
    Kingdom Hearts III

Ooooohhhhh, that makes much more sense now. Would've been funny to see a 26-year-old Ventus with stretched out clothes hehe.

On another note, I was thinking that there was possibility for Zack to show up at some point whenever the other Final Fantasy characters get introduced (if any). I know that you'd think that couldn't be possible since he's dead but Aerith is also there and's she like super dead in FF7, so there's maybe a possibility that KH's timeline is independent from any of the FF games.

Registered
    Apr 2015

Yes it freaking does.
    Nobodies are capable of possessing and forming hearts. Ven's comatose body is not. DiZ outlines clearly the things that cause a heart to form and to grow in DDD, being: exposure to light, the natural world and other people. (Similarly, Joshua also explains that having other people interact with you is a big part of having your existence formed and realized) These are all things Ven's body has no access to, and as a result, his sleeping body didn't form a replacement heart, and didn't age.

Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Audo View Post
    Nobodies are capable of possessing and forming hearts. Ven's comatose body is not. DiZ outlines clearly the things that cause a heart to form and to grow in DDD, being: exposure to light, the natural world and other people. (Similarly, Joshua also explains that having other people interact with you is a big part of having your existence formed and realized) These are all things Ven's body has no access to, and as a result, his sleeping body didn't form a replacement heart, and didn't age.
    Bah, clearly Nomura just had a change of mind & quietly retconned it. Not like the no aging thing has ever meant anything to the plot to begin with.

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Come to think of it, the needing a heart to age thing has never actually been brought up within the series itself. I can't even remember if and where it was said that Ven hasn't aged was because his heart wasn't there.

Since we're on that topic, an old headcanon of mine about the Nobodies is that it's not that someone needs a heart to age, but to fully function, i.e. the feelz. For the body to age, it needs a generator, which is normally provided by the heart, but if absent a strong will can work as a substitute. However, that's all will can do, so the body tries to make a new heart in order to get everything back in working order.

Registered
    Mar 2015

My headcanon is that Yensid is the Dumbledore to Xehanorts Grindelwald

Registered
    Apr 2015

like, you're saying he'll be retroactively outed?

Registered
    Mar 2015

Like, they have a special relationship ^.^

Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

I could see a Yen Sid-Xehanort-Eraqus threesome in a Kingdom Hearts game.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Munny is only the currency of original worlds and Moogles, while Disney worlds still use their respective real world currency.

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

- Xigbar's strands of grey hair have nothing to do with Xehanort and are just a sign of aging coupled with the supernatural experiences he had to go through while being a "simple" human. Terra coming for his eyes probably didn't help much.

- (since I'm not sure they'll dedicate time to it in the game) Master Xehanort came back and he's currently using Terra's body to rule out dying of old age. He just looks like an old man like Riku looked like Ansem in KH II.

- Riku is just as bad as Sora at using computers and Ansem the Wise spent a good chunk of Days teaching him. (I mean is that even an headcanon? Riku asks if making A BEACH out of data was really that hard)

- Larxene had a small crush on Axel in CoM. In Days she seems like she doesn't even talk to whoever she doesn't deem worthy enough, meanwhile in CoM she has this almost constant flirty mood with only him and she gets all touchy and such. Not that she LOVED him, she probably just thought he was a decently-sized chunk of meat amongst these old dudes who didn't have pink hair.
    Of course, that only lasted until Axel betrayed them.

- Vanitas was indeed interested in Aqua as a person, at the final battle he held back his feelings and almost killed her because Xehanort harshly punished him after the last time he didn't listen to orders and almost killed Ventus.
    Okay, that's the last shippy headcanon I'll allow myself.

Registered
    May 2017
    KH3

Quote Originally Posted by Grono View Post
    I could see a Yen Sid-Xehanort-Eraqus threesome in a Kingdom Hearts game.

Can we call it " Sex " ? Yen Sid, Eraqus, Xehanort.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Quote Originally Posted by Pokie View Post
    Can we call it " Sex " ? Yen Sid, Eraqus, Xehanort.
    Your signature is perfect with this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast