Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

Default Re: Nomura Promises More Worlds and no Season Pass in Game Informer Interview

I agree Atlantis isn't happening

unwavering duck pilot Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

Default Re: Nomura Promises More Worlds and no Season Pass in Game Informer Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Kh3 2018 View Post
    I agree Atlantis isn't happening
    That's a pretty funny username there

Registered
    Jul 2009

I hope it's useful DLC like more keyblades. Also, it's hard to imagine a season pass for this series. For kicks, one way I imagine them doing it is by creating KH3 Final Mix and having a long, but split up epilogue.

Registered
    Feb 2016
    None

Omggggg... Love how people are like: he said there are more worlds. This means 1000 worlds left and Jungle Book confirmed.... like no? Wtf. Maybe 2 worlds or 3 with a minigame world like 100 acre woods. I don't think we should espect more. The game is huge. I think there are going to be 9 Disney worlds in total. Not more than that. And stop saying that Jungle Book IS a world. You don't know. People are acting as if they already now. Nobody said PoTC and look...

Registered
    Oct 2006

I love how Nomura mentioned that "not many big games seem to release their game and be done with it". As in, a lot of games don't release in a full and completed form and are designed from the beginning to also sell DLC and extra content outside of the base game. It seems Nomura doesn't like this nor agree with it and that makes me very happy as I had always feared there being a Season Pass or something for this game, and I'm glad Nomura isn't fond of it. That being said, the fact that he does want to continue releasing content after the base game launches is also fantastic. Nomura has the approach to DLC that I fully support: Focus on making the base game a fully-finished product that isn't an advertisement for DLC, then think of extra content to extend the playtime of the game AFTER the base game has been out for a while.

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts 2

Yo ho, yo ho Nomura says more Disney worlds to come. Let's be happy that this at least means more than 1 Disney world is left.

And DLC possibilities mentioned again. That's nice.

Registered
    May 2017
    Soul Calibur 6

In the next interview regarding DLC, Nomura had this to say:
    “I do want to look into potentially releasing DLC after [launch], but nothing have been solidified or decided on what we want to do or what we will do,” he said. “I don’t think I’ll ever really release a season pass of sorts either, because I’m not fond of that model.”
    Oh bless you Uncle Nomura !!!

Registered
    Apr 2018
    Playing
    Inazuma Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by alexis.anagram View Post
    He heard our prayers.

He hates us.
    He is a cruel man, to be sure.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Isn't the concept of Final Mix a Season Pass of sorts?

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    Isn't the concept of Final Mix a Season Pass of sorts?
    Last time I checked, don't think so

Example would be Tales and Persona, think of Golden and FES as the Final Mix to Persona, additional content, game improvement, season pass would be all the XV content and well that game did good, no one wants that

unwavering duck pilot Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

A Final Mix isn't just NEW content, it should be content that fundamentally changes a standard playthrough as is, with new combo modifiers, enemy colors, collectables, and scenes. It shouldn't just be tacked on endgame stuff.

Registered
    May 2017
    Soul Calibur 6

Quote Originally Posted by Nukara View Post
    I think at least one yes, they will.
    Just a hint of the appearance of Rinoa was in the credits of KH2.
    Man, being a Rinoa fan is tough. No Dissidia, no WOFF, and now no KH.

Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

I really hope Nomura isn't being secretive about the other playable character only for it to end up being Riku again. If Riku isn't the only other playable character then that's fine, but if he is then that's not really anything new.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Cakeberry View Post
    I really hope Nomura isn't being secretive about the other playable character only for it to end up being Riku again. If Riku isn't the only other playable character then that's fine, but if he is then that's not really anything new.
    i really think it kairi i understand it could riku but i think he a red herring plus the other reason i think it could be kairi she the only doesnt have weapon of some in her render right that beciase i think they going reveal kairi with a keyblade in the future then in th e game we play as sora until we sweitch to kairi unecpetdly

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Cakeberry View Post
    Agreed. Playing as Riku isn't very exciting, especially if it's only for some short segments of the game. Now, if we get to play as Roxas again, or Kairi, or Lea or someone like that, that'd explain why he's keeping it secretive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast