Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    None

Default We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

The embargo for the Kingdom Hearts III Invitation Premiere Event lifts on Friday, May 18th at 6:00am PT. We'll have our exclusive hands-on impressions later that day!

Didn't want to make an article about it without being able to say much more than that, but please be excited!

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

so chaser or dandelion is a prevew of the demon that going to be at e3?

Now I'm Motivated. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

I don't think I can wait that long tho ;^;

The Oracle is light everlasting Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    God of War, Yakuza 6, Detroit: Become Human, Dissidia Final Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    so chaser or dandelion is a prevew of the demon that going to be at e3?
    Most likely, yes. They'd no doubt use the demo they've prepared here for future events throughout the year and it is exciting.

Registered
    Nov 2009

Thank god we can finally (not really) talk about this.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Great, looking forward to it. Hopefully the world of the demo is a new one instead of just Olympus.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Great, looking forward to it. Hopefully the world of the demo is a new one instead of just Olympus.
    I mean I can see the demo being three things a world to show gameplay,gummy ship to show the new features and finally the second playable character

Registered
    Feb 2008

I mean I can see the demo being three things a world to show gameplay,gummy ship to show the new features and finally the second playable character
    I think calm your expectations and bring it down to a more grounded level. That is a lot for a premiere world reveal.

But who am I to talk about calming expectations. I'm the worst secret keeper in the world and just want to yell about what I know but I can't because I'm respecting the others who are going and the NDAs we signed but its all so exciting and there's some neat stuff and AAAAAAAAHH im not going to last ;~;

(but if you're able to I recommend being up at 6am on Friday since there might be some assets we're allowed to post from the PR people).

Registered
    May 2009

So excited for y'all!

So are you guys allowed to record, or only written impressions?

Also, good luck with the hypelord youtubers at the event lol. I'm sure they are cool, but they gotta cause commotion for them views.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    I think calm your expectations and bring it down to a more grounded level. That is a lot for a premiere world reveal.

But who am I to talk about calming expectations. I'm the worst secret keeper in the world and just want to yell about what I know but I can't because I'm respecting the others who are going and the NDAs we signed but its all so exciting and there's some neat stuff and AAAAAAAAHH im not going to last ;~;

(but if you're able to I recommend being up at 6am on Friday since there might be some assets we're allowed to post from the PR people).
    yeah your right anyway 6:00am pt is 8:00am ct my time so it no biggie chaser

Registered
    Mar 2018
    KH 1.5+2.5, Final Fantasy X

I pass all my excitement to you guys. darn you exems

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Soul View Post
    Also, good luck with the hypelord youtubers at the event lol. I'm sure they are cool, but they gotta cause commotion for them views.
    Can't wait to see Cynicals 10 minute long videos on every little detail and HMK screaming his face off
    I mean... no disrespect to the key keepers but cmon, after you get past watching them they kinda suck.

Registered
    Feb 2008

yeah your right anyway 6:00am pt is 8:00am ct my time so it no biggie chaser
    It's 11pm my time but I'll definitely stay around.

Oh, and if the Youtubers are reading this I know what you said and I'm not angry or upset about what you said at me because that would be hypocritical, but I didn't post the premiere invitation tweet that y'all were angry at. I was asleep, okay :)

Registered
    Jul 2008

I am so happy I don’t have to dance around this anymore.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

(spockanort what your icon this time)

congrats spockaort,dandelion and sign and whoever going youb guys desarve it

*fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

I'm trying so hard to keep my expectations low, but it's not working! I'm so excited for this!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast