Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 241
  1. #1
    KHI Site Staff Dandelion's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,469
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    The embargo for the Kingdom Hearts III Invitation Premiere Event lifts on Friday, May 18th at 6:00am PT. We'll have our exclusive hands-on impressions later that day!

    Didn't want to make an article about it without being able to say much more than that, but please be excited!
       

  2. #2
    Silver Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,451
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    so chaser or dandelion is a prevew of the demon that going to be at e3?

  3. #3
    You're Too Late. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    17
    Posts
    1,791
    Gender
    Playing
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    I don't think I can wait that long tho ;^;

  4. #4
    Legendary Member Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,505
    Gender
    Playing
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    so chaser or dandelion is a prevew of the demon that going to be at e3?
    Most likely, yes. They'd no doubt use the demo they've prepared here for future events throughout the year and it is exciting.

  5. #5
    Site Staff Manager Sign's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    15,138
    Gender

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Thank god we can finally (not really) talk about this.

  6. #6
    Face my Fears Swoosh's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,174

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Great, looking forward to it. Hopefully the world of the demo is a new one instead of just Olympus.

  7. #7
    Silver Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,451
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Great, looking forward to it. Hopefully the world of the demo is a new one instead of just Olympus.
    I mean I can see the demo being three things a world to show gameplay,gummy ship to show the new features and finally the second playable character

  8. #8
    Legendary Member Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,505
    Gender
    Playing
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    I mean I can see the demo being three things a world to show gameplay,gummy ship to show the new features and finally the second playable character
    I think calm your expectations and bring it down to a more grounded level. That is a lot for a premiere world reveal.

    But who am I to talk about calming expectations. I'm the worst secret keeper in the world and just want to yell about what I know but I can't because I'm respecting the others who are going and the NDAs we signed but its all so exciting and there's some neat stuff and AAAAAAAAHH im not going to last ;~;

    (but if you're able to I recommend being up at 6am on Friday since there might be some assets we're allowed to post from the PR people).

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Silver_Soul's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,238
    Gender

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    So excited for y'all!

    So are you guys allowed to record, or only written impressions?

    Also, good luck with the hypelord youtubers at the event lol. I'm sure they are cool, but they gotta cause commotion for them views.

  10. #10
    Silver Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,451
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    I think calm your expectations and bring it down to a more grounded level. That is a lot for a premiere world reveal.

    But who am I to talk about calming expectations. I'm the worst secret keeper in the world and just want to yell about what I know but I can't because I'm respecting the others who are going and the NDAs we signed but its all so exciting and there's some neat stuff and AAAAAAAAHH im not going to last ;~;

    (but if you're able to I recommend being up at 6am on Friday since there might be some assets we're allowed to post from the PR people).
    yeah your right anyway 6:00am pt is 8:00am ct my time so it no biggie chaser

  11. #11
    Dream Eater Meow Wow's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Under a rock
    Age
    16
    Posts
    393
    Gender
    Playing
    NieR: Automata

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    I pass all my excitement to you guys. darn you exems

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Soul View Post
    Also, good luck with the hypelord youtubers at the event lol. I'm sure they are cool, but they gotta cause commotion for them views.
    Can't wait to see Cynicals 10 minute long videos on every little detail and HMK screaming his face off
    I mean... no disrespect to the key keepers but cmon, after you get past watching them they kinda suck.

  12. #12
    Legendary Member Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,505
    Gender
    Playing
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    yeah your right anyway 6:00am pt is 8:00am ct my time so it no biggie chaser
    It's 11pm my time but I'll definitely stay around.

    Oh, and if the Youtubers are reading this I know what you said and I'm not angry or upset about what you said at me because that would be hypocritical, but I didn't post the premiere invitation tweet that y'all were angry at. I was asleep, okay :)

  13. #13
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31,175
    Gender

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    I am so happy I don’t have to dance around this anymore.

  14. #14
    Silver Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,451
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    (spockanort what your icon this time)

    congrats spockaort,dandelion and sign and whoever going youb guys desarve it

  15. #15
    "Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,793
    Gender
    Playing
    with your minds

    Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

    I'm trying so hard to keep my expectations low, but it's not working! I'm so excited for this!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

 

 
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •