Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered
    Jan 2014
    PoKéMoN SUPER Mystery Dungeon

Default Re: Nomura Discusses Keyblade Transformations and Summons with Gameinformer

The idea of implementing Marvel and Star Wars characters as Summon could be a neat idea to gauge fan reaction towards implementing a Marvel/SW worlds on KINGDOM HEARTS. But with how well Unreal Engine 4 and the Kingdom Shader manage to mesh well KH with Disney, Marvel and SW in KH wouldn't look so weird and out of place.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    Myself (congrats are in order), KHU[chi]

Default Re: Nomura Discusses Keyblade Transformations and Summons with Gameinformer

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    I WANNA SEE XEHANORT TRANSFORM HIS KEYBLADE
    Are transformations going to be a Sora specific thing? Because it hasn't been mentioned if anyone other than him can... granted, we legitimately know very little about the game anyway.

Registered
    Oct 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Sally-boiii View Post
    Are transformations going to be a Sora specific thing? Because it hasn't been mentioned if anyone other than him can... granted, we legitimately know very little about the game anyway.

Transformations have been a thing since BBS. Terra, Aqua, and Ven can all transform their keyblades.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

As can Xehanort, in the No Heart Armor battle. I think he does a few, he turns his Keyblade into wings, like wrist blades, and then just into a weird darkness shield thing. I assume Chaser means he wants to see those and more added, especially since these new transformations are so cinematic and different ha.

Registered
    Sep 2016
    Persona 5

Technically Young was actually Master Xehanort in the DDD fight, so I guess he just has the skill.

Sorry for being the Negative Nancy, but the Keyblade transformation was something that I found fascinating when Terra and No Heart did it, it felt so... imposing, and terrifying.
    Now Sora uses it and it looks like the Bros Attacks in Mario&Luigi.
    Just from a """lore""" point of view, I'm a bit displeased.

Registered
    Jan 2014
    PoKéMoN SUPER Mystery Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Technically Young was actually Master Xehanort in the DDD fight, so I guess he just has the skill.

Sorry for being the Negative Nancy, but the Keyblade transformation was something that I found fascinating when Terra and No Heart did it, it felt so... imposing, and terrifying.
    Not everything needs to be backed by lore, but yeah, I get your point. As the series how progressed, the Keyblade has lost that "mysteriously magical and intriguing" charm it had.

Registered
    Oct 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post

I think Sora being able to do something we've seen in the series, but hasn't been made a big deal out of is pretty cool. Also, the transformations are very fitting to Sora's personality, just like with Terra/Lingering Will. Of course when they give you full control over something it'll lose its mystery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12