Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    Bronze Member Alpha Baymax's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,755
    Gender
    Playing
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus Uprising, PROJECT X ZONE 2

    Default Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    I apologise if this looks really clickbait, but bear with me. I believe that certain Disney worlds have already been hinted to be in Kingdom Hearts III, specifically, Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen. But where's the evidence for this you wonder? well, I was having a browse through the different Heartless that are exclusive to X/Union X and stumbled upon this revelation...





    Naturally, some people will doubt my fanfic like conclusion, but let me give you context as to why I believe this. We're all aware that the Heartless that are summon is because of The Book of Prophecies summoning projections that have yet to exist. We know that they have yet to exist because they are emblem Heartless, and Emblem Heartless were created by Terranort. What if Nomura used this whole "being that have yet to exist" as a teaser for Kingdom Hearts III in the most literal sense? Now let me give you the reasons as to why I chose said particular Heartless for said Disney world.

    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Let's start with Atlantis. The heartless that are shown here are reflective of Milo and his crew, submarine people. There's also fish based heartless which is representative of the aquatic nature. But what's special about these fish Heartless is that they seem to be a land/sea hybrid. This is representative of the city of Atlantis which is a city that is under the sea but is comprised of land. It can be argued that Moana, Lilo and Stitch or The Little Mermaid 2 can be worlds that these Heartless can appear in, however, I really don't think they're as thematic as Atlantis is.

    Wreck-It Ralph
    Next is Wreck-It Ralph. At first, you wonder why circus themed Heartless is representing the "video game world" right? well, in Japan, Wreck-It Ralph was actually called Sugar Rush. Now, if you evaluate Wreck-It Ralph through that context then the Heartless make more sense. Initially, I created the theme around Circus because King Candy was designed like a Clown, however, a lot of people were in agreement that the correlation was not strong enough with Wreck-It Ralph, therefore, I edited the image with confectionary Heartless that Muke believed were more suitable.

    Frozen
    Okay, now this is a no-brainer. Frozen is guaranteed to be in the game solely because it's Walt Disney Animation Studios highest grossing film of all time. But, the Heartless I've identified can give further credence to an already guaranteed world. The Heartless selected are based upon two factors, royalty and winter. Because Anna and Elsa are of royal descent, and their home being an area to explore, I can see this sorts of Heartless invading their home. The Achoo Mole and TipToe Wobble are also reminiscent of fairytales of Santa's helpers.
    Last edited by Alpha Baymax; May 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM.
       

  2. #2
    Heartless
    Registered
    Jul 2012
    Location
    1837 Cumberland Rd
    Age
    22
    Posts
    97
    Gender
    Playing
    Lego Video Games Harry Potter Ratchet Clank Kingdom Hearts

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    I apologise if this looks really clickbait, but bear with me. I believe that certain Disney worlds have already been hinted to be in Kingdom Hearts III, specifically, Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen. But where's the evidence for this you wonder? well, I was having a browse through the different Heartless that are exclusive to X/Union X and stumbled upon this revelation...





    Naturally, some people will doubt my fanfic like conclusion, but let me give you context as to why I believe this. We're all aware that the Heartless that are summon is because of The Book of Prophecies summoning projections that have yet to exist. We know that they have yet to exist because they are emblem Heartless, and Emblem Heartless were created by Terranort. What if Nomura used this whole "being that have yet to exist as a teaser for Kingdom Hearts III in the most literal sense?". Now, let me give you the reasons as to why I chose said particular Heartless for said Disney world.

    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Let's start with Atlantis. The heartless that are shown here are reflective of Milo and his crew, submarine people. There's also fish based heartless which is representative of the aquatic nature. But what's special about these fish Heartless is that they seem to be a land/sea hybrid. This is representative of the city of Atlantis which is a city that is under the sea but is comprised of land. It can be argued that Moana, Lilo and Stitch or The Little Mermaid 2 can be worlds that these Heartless can appear in, however, I really don't think they're as thematic as Atlantis is.

    Wreck-It Ralph
    Next is Wreck-It Ralph. At first, you wonder why circus themed Heartless is representing the "video game world" right? well, in Japan, Wreck-It Ralph was actually called Sugar Rush. Now, if you evaluate Wreck-It Ralph through that context then the Heartless make more sense. Because of the circus and candy motif, I have a good feeling that we'll be going against King Candy in this world as he's basically a clown, and it'd justify the Circus motif.

    Frozen
    Okay, now this is a no-brainer. Frozen is guaranteed to be in the game solely because it's Walt Disney Animation Studios highest grossing film of all time. But, the Heartless I've identified can give further credence to an already guaranteed world. The Heartless selected are based upon two factors, royalty and winter. Because Anna and Elsa are of royal descent, and their home being an area to explore, I can see this sorts of Heartless invading their home.
    Interesting

    I like this theory of How Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen and Atlantis could be in Kingdom Hearts III

  3. #3
    Keyblade Apprentice DefiantHeart's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Starry Sea. :3
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Gender
    Playing
    FF XIV Heavensward, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, and World of Final Fantasy..

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    I slightly agree with Frozen and the Atlantis possible Heartless. But I feel Wreck-It-Ralph is too much of a stretch with carnival themed heartless. I was thinking more Dumbo with the carnival themed heartless, honestly.

  4. #4
    (>..)> ultima-demi's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Location
    Midnight channel
    Posts
    1,967

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    Wouldn't the confection heartless hint more for Wreck it Ralph opposed to the circus ones?

    Besides that the ones used for Atlantis easily look like they could be from there.

    If that's not one of the most fitting heartless design for Atlantis i don't know what is.

  5. #5
    Hope Remains Nazo's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Playing
    Final Fantasy Type-0

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    While this is certainly plausible, I do think that many of these heartless are just new designs to keep the game interesting. It'd be pretty boring if we could only fight pre-existing Heartless from the games we've seen before. Sure, maybe some of these will end up in KH3 though! I wonder if the false treasure chests will be in KH3 and then it'll be like Dark Souls where we wonder if each chest is real or an enemy. Kingdom Souls.

  6. #6
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    I can almost get on board with some of this (mostly the Atlantis connections), but Achoo Moles and Wobble Tiptoes are pretty clearly patterned after the dwarfs of Dwarf Woodland, the world in which they initially appear, and Jewelry Bags are likely just keyed off the jewels in the dwarfs' mines. Carp Streamers are Children's Day-themed (see: koinobori). Nimble Bees and Fierce Queen Bees are honey-themed because they debuted alongside Winnie the Pooh content.

    Drolly Clowns, Juggler Towers, Circus Balloons, Rowdy Masters, and Gold Coin Bags are just skins of other heartless.

    Also, Sugar Rush wasn't at all a circus-themed game, so that connection seems unlikely. King Candy was-- well, a king, not a clown.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Alpha Baymax's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,755
    Gender
    Playing
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus Uprising, PROJECT X ZONE 2

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    Quote Originally Posted by DefiantHeart View Post
    I slightly agree with Frozen and the Atlantis possible Heartless. But I feel Wreck-It-Ralph is too much of a stretch with carnival themed heartless. I was thinking more Dumbo with the carnival themed heartless, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    Wouldn't the confection heartless hint more for Wreck it Ralph opposed to the circus ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejabbers View Post
    Also, Sugar Rush wasn't at all a circus-themed game, so that connection seems unlikely. King Candy was-- well, a king, not a clown.
    Dumbo wouldn't be suitable as a Kingdom Hearts world. It falls in line with the category of Disney properties in which the characters are suitable for Kingdom Hearts but not the worlds. And besides, as a world, Pranksters Paradise is similar enough to Dumbo to not really warrant Dumbo's world.

    And at first glance, I can see why people think that the "Circus" theme is really stretching it considering the theme of Sugar Rush and Wreck-It Ralph in general, but upon closer inspection, you see that King Candy is not designed as a conventional King, he's designed as a Clown. The Circus gives performances and King Candy is a performer for his manipulated subjects (and the player).



    Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    Besides that the ones used for Atlantis easily look like they could be from there.

    If that's not one of the most fitting heartless design for Atlantis i don't know what is.
    I suppose you have a good point there. The reason as to why I chose the Trident Anchor Heartless is because it's the Heartless with variants, but hey, this Heartless has just as much of a chance in making it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazo View Post
    While this is certainly plausible, I do think that many of these heartless are just new designs to keep the game interesting. It'd be pretty boring if we could only fight pre-existing Heartless from the games we've seen before. Sure, maybe some of these will end up in KH3 though! I wonder if the false treasure chests will be in KH3 and then it'll be like Dark Souls where we wonder if each chest is real or an enemy. Kingdom Souls.
    You have to remember that all Emblem Heartless are not supposed to exist during the Age of Fairy Tales because they were created by Terranort. With that knowledge, none of the Emblem Heartless will be exclusive to Union X. Pureblood Heartless on the other hand have the possibility of being exclusive to Union X because they currently don't have an origin point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bejabbers View Post
    I can almost get on board with some of this (mostly the Atlantis connections), but Achoo Moles and Wobble Tiptoes are pretty clearly patterned after the dwarfs of Dwarf Woodland, the world in which they initially appear, and Jewelry Bags are likely just keyed off the jewels in the dwarfs' mines. Carp Streamers are Children's Day-themed (see: koinobori). Nimble Bees and Fierce Queen Bees are honey-themed because they debuted alongside Winnie the Pooh content.

    Drolly Clowns, Juggler Towers, Circus Balloons, Rowdy Masters, and Gold Coin Bags are just skins of other heartless.
    Reskins of Heartless is a common element in Kingdom Hearts (but Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days took it way too far). For example, The Large Body and Fat Bandit are reskins of the same base Heartless design, but they attack differently.

    And when it comes to these Heartless, they're multi-purpose. Achoo Moles and Wobble Tiptoes can also be interpreted as the Elves that help Santa. Matter of fact, the colour scheme of Achoo Mole is reminiscent of Christmas with red and green, and Wobble Tiptoes have white cuffs and a hat that's Winter themed. The fact that a lot of these Heartless blended with pre-existing worlds gave the illusion that they were themed around that world.

    I suppose the inspiration for this thread came from this "Hey, wait a minute" moment, when I seen these Heartless... Monkey's don't live in a forest.



    I know that they're a variation of Powerwild, but the designs of these Heartless clash with the aesthetic of Enchanted Dominion. The foliage of Enchanted Dominion is like tapestry, extremely stylised and comprised of shapes. These monkey's have natural leaves, leaves that look like they come from a Jungle. These Powerwild variant would be right at home in a Jungle Book world, but they seem really out of place here.

  8. #8
    misguided master Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4,723
    Gender

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    I disagree with Wreck It Ralph, I feel like these Heartless would fit into that world much better, because of obvious reasons:

    Spoiler Spoiler: lotsa pics Show


    among others, but the picture limit wont let me post them

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Alpha Baymax's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,755
    Gender
    Playing
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus Uprising, PROJECT X ZONE 2

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    I disagree with Wreck It Ralph, I feel like these Heartless would fit into that world much better, because of obvious reasons:

    Spoiler Spoiler: lotsa pics Show


    among others, but the picture limit wont let me post them
    I suppose you have a point, but my initial point still stands, these distinctly "new" Heartless are hinting at what new Disney properties will make it in Kingdom Hearts III.

  10. #10
    misguided master Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4,723
    Gender

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    Uh, ok? I never disagreed with that, just pointed out that these Heartless are representing WIR better than the ones in the pic.

  11. #11
    Bot-Buster Cyborg009's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my mind
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,111
    Gender
    Playing
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    it seems your theory has gained some attention on youtube.


  12. #12
    Heartless Zeto's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2016
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    15
    Posts
    75
    Gender
    Playing
    KH 1.5 and 2.5

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    You know a theory is good when it gets you excited... lol.

  13. #13
    Nobody Byzantinefire's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2
    Gender

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    I hope some Marvel style Heartless appear soon.

  14. #14
    Nobody
    Registered
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    I don't think your theory fully works.
    About "Atlantis" it might work since those Heartless are machinery and diver themed and those are strong element of that film (except for the gem sack one: that one clearly belongs to the Dwarf Woodlands), but let's move to the sore notes.
    About the Heartless you linked to a possible "Frozen" world it just doesn't work right since there are stronger bonds with other worlds: the candle holder is a reference to Lumière so it's related to the Beast's Castle, the Diamond variant of the Gem Princess is related to the Dwarf Woodlands while the remaining Heartless I believe are much more ascribable to a world like Christmas Town rather than Frozen since the latter's primary theme is ice not snow (the money sack one instead is a variant to the gem sack one that belongs to Agrabah, stop). Also the bell Heartless might be even more easily reconducted to La Cité des Cloches since its design is not so merry.
    About the Heartless you linked to a possible "Wreck-It Ralph" world there's nothing to say except that you are misguided. Look at them: they are circus/festival-themed and in that film there's nothing as such. At the most they can be attributable to the Prankster's Paradise, there was a festival and even a circus.
    Last edited by DrNig; May 18, 2017 at 02:49 PM.

  15. #15
    VaniLyfe VoidGear.'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany | Berlin
    Age
    22
    Posts
    4,200
    Gender
    Playing
    the gym, sadly

    Default Re: Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg009 View Post
    it seems your theory has gained some attention on youtube.

    Whenever I think this guy can't be more of a diddlying snitch, he proves me otherwise.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •