Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Dream Eater Pestilence's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Gender
    Playing
    Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Tearaway Unfolded

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Just a heads up, this version seems to run a little slower than the clean version.
    No problems with me. 60 fps all the time normal speed.

  2. #17
    Nobody
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts 2, Minecraft, Left 4 Dead 2

    Default

    Would anyone b able to make a quick video on hao to do this im really not to familiar with the iso things.

    Now just to forget about mums birthday and buy fm+ off ebay instead lol.

    1 More thing.

    Do the cutscenes and movie parts, do they speak in enlish or asian with english subtitles
    Last edited by Sign; October 3, 2011 at 08:36 PM.

  3. #18
    حلم في الصباح
    Registered
    Mar 2006
    Location
    إرَم ذات العماد
    Posts
    2,521
    Gender
    Playing
    Uncharted 3, Revelations

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    I'll just wait for them to localize the Final Mixes in an HD bundle pack. It's bound to happen...


    ...right?

  4. #19
    Dream Eater Forsaken Shadow's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    22
    Posts
    340
    Gender
    Playing
    Horizon Zero Dawn, Ni No Kuni, Pokemon Fire Red, KH:ReCoM

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Can someone explain how to patch my game in simpler words? I'm not very good at these kind of things, and I don't want to ruin my copy of the game :/ Help please?

  5. #20
    Unversed venomblade's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NJ,USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    176
    Gender

    Default

    Yep i've used that for months, beat the crap outta the game. Really wish they added everything in the FM to the original game. You really saw how the organization operated and interacted with eachother on such a higher level than in the original game. Still took me forever to beat terra's will but i finally did lol

    For all who need it, here ya go(go to post under this one)

    Quote Originally Posted by Health_100 View Post
    1 More thing.

    Do the cutscenes and movie parts, do they speak in enlish or asian with english subtitles
    Everything is in english. Cutscene voices were in english orignally because it's a FM. The subtitles are all in english now. Some things that are useless aren't translated like some instructions, or gummi ship tihngs, but other than the 99% of the game is translated and totally playable.

    oh and not sure if this is allowed, but here are links for the .iso already pre english patched by me :)

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Here's also a link to one of the latest revisions of the pcsx2 emulator already pre configured(except for your controls), but there's instructions on how to get that working.

    PS2 Emulator(by VenomBlade891).zip

    (disregard the game links in the instructions as they are the same as the ones i posted above)

    as you can see here, plenty of people have downloaded it. Just wanna give back to the community so they can get the full experience of this game :)
    http://i56.tinypic.com/anzkhe.png

    Youtube Proof


    Just PM me or youtube msg me if you need any help with anything.
    Last edited by Sign; October 3, 2011 at 08:35 PM.

  6. #21
    Heartless
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts III

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by venomblade View Post
    Yep i've used that for months, beat the crap outta the game. Really wish they added everything in the FM to the original game. You really saw how the organization operated and interacted with eachother on such a higher level than in the original game. Still took me forever to beat terra's will but i finally did lol

    For all who need it, here ya go(go to post under this one)



    Everything is in english. Cutscene voices were in english orignally because it's a FM. The subtitles are all in english now. Some things that are useless aren't translated like some instructions, or gummi ship tihngs, but other than the 99% of the game is translated and totally playable.

    oh and not sure if this is allowed, but here are links for the .iso already pre english patched by me :)

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Here's also a link to one of the latest revisions of the pcsx2 emulator already pre configured(except for your controls), but there's instructions on how to get that working.

    PS2 Emulator(by VenomBlade891).zip

    (disregard the game links in the instructions as they are the same as the ones i posted above)

    as you can see here, plenty of people have downloaded it. Just wanna give back to the community so they can get the full experience of this game :)
    http://i56.tinypic.com/anzkhe.png

    Youtube Proof


    Just PM me or youtube msg me if you need any help with anything.
    Thanks for the .iso links mate. Just fixed up my PCSX2 before as I'm planning on replaying the entire series in one go but I'd rather play it on my PC. So yeah, thanks for the links :)

    EDIT: ISO doesn't seem to be working for me. I've set it so it loads ISOs, I hit Boot CDVD (full). It takes me to the PS2 browser screen and I'm met with the disc selection. I click that and a few seconds later it goes back to that screen. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8.
    EDIT 2: Ok so it works on your PCSX2 but not mine. I can run my PS2 discs fine but not isos? w/e, I'll just use your files.
    EDIT 3: Haha Lol, I just think I realised what the problem was, I didn't change my BIOS to Jap one. Still on Europe. I'll edit again.
    EDIT 4: Haha yep, that fixed it. I'll use your files anyway since they're more updated.
    EDIT 5: Nvm, going back to mine. Cbf doing controls again.
    EDIT 6: Thanks again mate - It works great =) - http://i.imgur.com/KRJvz.jpg
    Last edited by Tyestor; October 4, 2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Stuff.

  7. #22
    Unversed venomblade's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NJ,USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    176
    Gender

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyestor View Post
    Thanks for the .iso links mate. Just fixed up my PCSX2 before as I'm planning on replaying the entire series in one go but I'd rather play it on my PC. So yeah, thanks for the links :)

    EDIT: ISO doesn't seem to be working for me. I've set it so it loads ISOs, I hit Boot CDVD (full). It takes me to the PS2 browser screen and I'm met with the disc selection. I click that and a few seconds later it goes back to that screen. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8.
    EDIT 2: Ok so it works on your PCSX2 but not mine. I can run my PS2 discs fine but not isos? w/e, I'll just use your files.
    EDIT 3: Haha Lol, I just think I realised what the problem was, I didn't change my BIOS to Jap one. Still on Europe. I'll edit again.
    EDIT 4: Haha yep, that fixed it. I'll use your files anyway since they're more updated.
    EDIT 5: Nvm, going back to mine. Cbf doing controls again.
    EDIT 6: Thanks again mate - It works great =) - http://i.imgur.com/KRJvz.jpg
    Thanks for confirming :) Glad you got it working

    Note: The bios I and the emulator in my link uses is actually the English bios and all games work for me, NTSC-J ones, NTSC ones and PAL ones. Just sayin :P

    Also, did you have any luck finding a kingdom hearts 1 final mix english patch? I really feel like it doesn't exist..
    Last edited by venomblade; October 4, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

  8. #23
    Heartless
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts III

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by venomblade View Post
    Thanks for confirming :) Glad you got it working

    Note: The bios I and the emulator in my link uses is actually the English bios and all games work for me, NTSC-J ones, NTSC ones and PAL ones. Just sayin :P

    Also, did you have any luck finding a kingdom hearts 1 final mix english patch? I really feel like it doesn't exist..
    Nope sorry, I'm still looking for that myself as well as the Birth by Sleep FM English. I know Truthkey has done it but 1. I can't find any decent download links for it and 2. I can't find a decent PSP emulator for it (I have the normal version of BBS and a PSP but my PSP won't charge for w/e reason so I'm going to download it).

  9. #24
    Unversed venomblade's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NJ,USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    176
    Gender

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyestor View Post
    Nope sorry, I'm still looking for that myself as well as the Birth by Sleep FM English. I know Truthkey has done it but 1. I can't find any decent download links for it and 2. I can't find a decent PSP emulator for it (I have the normal version of BBS and a PSP but my PSP won't charge for w/e reason so I'm going to download it).

    Ya the only psp emulator that's out is a piece of crap. Ran BBS with like 10 fps, when I can run anything I want nearly maxed. It's way unoptimized and unplayable. But here are the links for the game and how to patch it with the latest english patch for bbs.

    Game Links:
    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe
    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe


    Auto-patcher by ANiMeX (v1.0.3)

    Use an untouched ISO to use the auto-patcher.

    How to use the auto-patcher: (with Prometheus v.5 included)

    1. Download the auto-patcher here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8DOYQUBW
    2. Extract the file.
    3. Run the file named "Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix.exe".
    4. Click on the "1) Check MD5" button, then locate and choose the untouched ISO of KHBBS FM.
    5. When your ISO passed the MD5 check (it means it's untouched), click on the second option named "2) Apply Ripkit".
    6. After the patching is done, you can now transfer it to your memory stick and play

  10. #25
    Heartless
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts III

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by venomblade View Post
    Ya the only psp emulator that's out is a piece of crap. Ran BBS with like 10 fps, when I can run anything I want nearly maxed. It's way unoptimized and unplayable. But here are the links for the game and how to patch it with the latest english patch for bbs.

    Game Links:
    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe
    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe


    Auto-patcher by ANiMeX (v1.0.3)

    Use an untouched ISO to use the auto-patcher.

    How to use the auto-patcher: (with Prometheus v.5 included)

    1. Download the auto-patcher here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    2. Extract the file.
    3. Run the file named "Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix.exe".
    4. Click on the "1) Check MD5" button, then locate and choose the untouched ISO of KHBBS FM.
    5. When your ISO passed the MD5 check (it means it's untouched), click on the second option named "2) Apply Ripkit".
    6. After the patching is done, you can now transfer it to your memory stick and play
    Thanks for the links. That PSP emulator you're talking about, is it JPCSP (the Java one)? If so, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but it was last updated 1st of October and apparently it has massive performance optimisations. I'll test it out, thanks again.
    Last edited by Tyestor; October 5, 2011 at 05:13 PM.

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Jadentheman's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,355
    Gender
    Playing
    Pokemon X, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Pokemon Black 2

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    The patch is good, but there are grammatical errors, words, and spacing need to be fixed. Other than that it's good

  12. #27
    Unversed venomblade's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NJ,USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    176
    Gender

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyestor View Post
    Thanks for the links. That PSP emulator you're talking about, is it JPCSP (the Java one)? If so, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but it was last updated 1st of October and apparently it has massive performance optimisations. I'll test it out, thanks again.

    Yep, JPCSP. I tried the latest revision on emucr.com and it's crap :/

    edit: JPCSP hasn't been updated since 9/25/2011. However, there's a new emulator called PCSP made by the same team, so maybe that's the one you're talking about, I'll try that one, here's the link for it

    http://www.mediafire.com/?r9t99hqhl7hn946
    Last edited by venomblade; October 5, 2011 at 06:09 PM.

  13. #28
    Heartless
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts III

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by venomblade View Post
    Yep, JPCSP. I tried the latest revision on emucr.com and it's crap :/

    edit: JPCSP hasn't been updated since 9/25/2011. However, there's a new emulator called PCSP made by the same team, so maybe that's the one you're talking about, I'll try that one, here's the link for it

    EmuCR pcsp v0.5.4.zip
    Here: JPCSP : Java PSP Emulator


    Latest svn builds (r2324)
    [ Posted by shadow on 2011-10-01 20:45:10 ]
    Anyway, still downloading the BBS: FM. KH2: FM looks really really good for a ps2 game up-scaled from 480p to 1080p. I'll post a screenshot from in game in a minute.

    EDIT: Screenshot and god damn I hate fileserve. http://i.imgur.com/RwjBw.jpg
    EDIT 2: I'm going to go try out PCSP because JPCSP is being shit (I also don't like Java programs, too slow clunky and horrible. PCSP is coded in C++ and seems to be updated more frequently).
    Last edited by Tyestor; October 5, 2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Screenshot.

  14. #29
    Unversed venomblade's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NJ,USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    176
    Gender

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyestor View Post
    Here: JPCSP : Java PSP Emulator

    Anyway, still downloading the BBS: FM. KH2: FM looks really really good for a ps2 game up-scaled from 480p to 1080p. I'll post a screenshot from in game in a minute.

    EDIT: Screenshot and god damn I hate fileserve. http://i.imgur.com/RwjBw.jpg
    EDIT 2: I'm going to go try out PCSP because JPCSP is being shit (I also don't like Java programs, too slow clunky and horrible. PCSP is coded in C++ and seems to be updated more frequently).
    Ya fileserve blows but that's where it was uploaded :( And I can't get the bbsfm iso to work because PCSP says it's encrypted, but I'm confident I know how to uncrypt it so i'll try that now

    edit: couldn't get it to work with PCSP(it'd prob run like crap anyways), but I applied the patch to the .iso, loaded it on my psp and am playing bbs fm in full english now :) gonna give critical mode a go!
    Last edited by venomblade; October 5, 2011 at 07:37 PM.

  15. #30
    Heartless
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts III

    Default Re: KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

    Quote Originally Posted by venomblade View Post
    Ya fileserve blows but that's where it was uploaded :( And I can't get the bbsfm iso to work because PCSP says it's encrypted, but I'm confident I know how to uncrypt it so i'll try that now

    edit: couldn't get it to work with PCSP(it'd prob run like crap anyways), but I applied the patch to the .iso, loaded it on my psp and am playing bbs fm in full english now :) gonna give critical mode a go!
    I got capped (internet slowed to 64kbps if you go over usage allowance (200gb a month for me)) after finishing the first part so I'm going to have to wait until midnight tomorrow to download part 2. Shit sux. By the way, assuming I did get my PSP working again (getting a new charger delivered tomorrow so hopefully that fixes it) how would I go about getting that ISO working on my PSP 3002? I know I have to hack it and use cfw but I have no idea the steps required. Can you point me in the right direction?

    EDIT: Also, how do I make an ISO of my original PS2 KH1 disc? PCSX2 doesn't seem to play it properly off the disc.

    Thanks.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •