Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Heartless
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

Default Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

I think every single member is well designed (look, boss design and personality-wise) besides Marluxia (sorry, his fans ) to a degree that they always were one of my favourite parts in the series and video games overall. Maybe it's because they appeared quite rarely and they were always wrapped in that mysterious and serious atmosphere, and you always knew the s*** is going to get serious when they appear, but anyway my fav are:

-Demyx (a guitar weapon with original attack design? A likeable user not because he acts like a boss? take me!)
    -Lexaeus (had to google his name... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I mentioned him anywhere (had to say this) Not a big fan of his personality or weapon design, but DAMN, the fight(s) against him in 2FM was insane! Also, in the japanese version he is voiced by Zaraki Kenpachi, so... Easy choice)
    -Xemnas (I like how intimidating this guy is during boss fights, although he is pretty easy outside 1FM... Also, his english voice that can shake even a straight guy's crotch)
    -Saix (his fighting style and design, and screams are pure badass)

My least favourite are:
    -Marluxia (big confidence+zero personality=a no no from me)
    -Vexen (this guy has a punchable face and I dislike the nerdy-evil-scientist type of characters, especially if they have slow but tricky fighting styles)

Registered
    Feb 2018
    Way too many to count.....

Default Re: Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

OKAY! So BESIDES RAX, I like Demyx! For me, it's like he can be so relatable at times! Like SO relatable! XD Water is one of my favorite elements(I'm torn between fire and water!)

I'm so with you about Vexen. He just annoys me a LOT.

Registered
    Mar 2018
    GoW4

Default Re: Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

I can't choose so I'm just gonna review each other member.

Xemnas-He's got a nice voice, and I actually kind of like his monologues. Who don't forget the good ol fandom nickname everyone gave him, Mansex.

Xigbar -meh. Too much slang for me

Xaldin- meh. Sideburns. Annoying boss.

Vexen- Hes actually pretty cool(no pun intended). I don't think he's that annoying. He is crazy tho.

Lexeaus- meh. Mr. Tank

Zexion- meh. Boss sucked, emo anime kid hair. Meh. I can appreciate what he did with the chore wheel in the manga. I probably would try to do the same

Saïx- I really love his battle quotes, and the whole berserk concept in general. Although he was kind of a jerk in 358/2 days...and everywhere else. I think he looks really great in the official art....but there is hardly any of official Saïx art.

Demyx- literally the encompassment of #relatable. I love it.

Luxord- at least his boss is fun

Marluxia- Honestly, the more I think about it, after you get past the impression that flowers and pink equals gay, the flowers are very menacing, I love it.

Larxene- she's a.....how do I say this without cursing......female dog. She has a great voice tho.

Heartless
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Meow Wow View Post

Lexeaus
    hee hee~ you've tripped on the name too xd

Zexion- meh. Boss sucked, emo anime kid hair. Meh. I can appreciate what he did with the chore wheel in the manga. I probably would try to do the same
    Damn, I completely forgot about the Manga... Then again, I don't remember much from it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ From what I DO remember, I couldn't stand the candy face designs and the overly comedic feel it had in places where it shouldn't. The fights were pretty disappointing too. But I DID like how more fluid and dynamic certain conversations and situations were, like when Pete had some drinks and was being massaged when he observed the Hades tournament.

Luxord- at least his boss is fun
    What's so bad about him? Isn't he handsome at least, or something? :P

Marluxia- Honestly, the more I think about it, after you get past the impression that flowers and pink equals gay, the flowers are very menacing, I love it.
    After so many Animes out there, I can't see how can someone still think it's gay; it's normal now, to me xD

Registered
    Mar 2018
    GoW4

Quote Originally Posted by Enturax View Post
    What's so bad about him?
    I said his boss is fun, didn't I?

Isn't he handsome at least, or something? :P
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh not really

Raz
    Registered
    Mar 2005

Demyx and Larxene are my faves. Demyx because he's cute and lazy, Larxene because she is such a great villain and so good at getting under Sora's skin.

Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

Xaldin cause he's one of my KH husbandos, and Larxene because she's a sick bitter b*tch and I love her.

Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

Saix, Larxene, Vexen, and Xaldin are the only members I like (and in that order). Zexion's alright though, mostly because they have the Sailor Moon voice actor playing him. I like Vexen despite his voice actor; I did not imagine him sounding that way when I first played CoM on GBA years and years ago.
    Last edited by Tartarus; June 5, 2018 at 01:17 AM.

Registered
    Mar 2012
    God of War PS4

1. Xemnas- Awesome voice with just as good dialogue, way more personality and character than Ansem SoD, His weapons and Boss fight is just so iconic and cool.
    2. Vexen- He is much more awesome and sadistic in the Japanese version plus he’s voiced by the same person who voices Prof Hojo in Jap. Listen to his laugh in JP it’s awesome.
    3. Marluxia- I’ll agree there isn’t much too his character as of now but I’m sure we’ll get more in KHUX and KH3, He might possibly be the next villain in the next saga. His overall design and weapon are cool at least. If you know Japanese culture you’ll know that he’s associated with the color pink cause it’s the color of death in JP. Which also makes sense with his weapon being a scythe.
    4. Xigbar- Favorite member no doubt I just love the guy. He’s both serious and funny. Has a lot of history and ties with the overall story and main villain, he plays off of both Sora and Roxas so well. Love his motions, personality, and design. He’s someone who can both get under your skin and make you like him. His one liners and catch phrase is just icing on the cake.

Raz
    Registered
    Mar 2005

Ooh, I'd also add Zexion. His powers are neat and I enjoyed watching him be the strategist with the other basement-baby Organization members against the top floor members.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Xigbar and Luxord.

xigbar is a fun jerk (sometimes its good to be bad)

Luxord is a fun contradiction of a character, with his last line ("roxas why") hit me pretty hard when i first heard it.

Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

My favourite is Luxord, I like his looks and his fight style. It's a shame that he got little screentime despite being Nomura's favourite. I also like Zexion and Larxene. Basically all the underrated ones.
    I'm not very fond of Vexen.

Heartless
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by drew0512 View Post
    My favourite is Luxord, I like his looks and his fight style. It's a shame that he got little screentime despite being Nomura's favourite. I also like Zexion and Larxene. Basically all the underrated ones.
    I'm not very fond of Vexen.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Dec 2017
    KHUx, myself

Zexion's always been a favorite of mine. Something about his hair color really stands out, and he's not hard on the eyes either. He's really interesting because when you really think about his character, he's pretty tragic. Lost his heart as a kid, and basically loses the most emotional years of his life. I also must have some Sailor Moon nostalgia, but to be honest I find Vince Corazza's delivery stilted at times, like he's trying too hard. But I guess it suits the character because Zexion would have had very few memories (compared to the other members) to fake emotions from because he's so young.

I didn't like Vexen when I was younger, but he grew on me. Something about the eyes really does it and communicates a lot about his character without needing to hear him speak. I understand why people might not like the mad scientist angle, but I think Vexen's pretty mild compared to, say, Hojo, and it's not like he's the only scientist. The six apprentices were all scientists, even the guards.
    Also, he's fun to beat up.

I hate Larxene as a person, and the way she speaks irritates me, but that's how I know she's a great villain! I feel like when I'm up against her, I'm really feeling what Sora and Roxas feel.

Xigbar's another one I didn't like much before, but there's something uniquely menacing and intimidating about him. He's so emotionless while being very performative, and he can make lines like "oopsy-daisy" sound threatening. He's collected without being cold, which makes him a great partner for Xemnas in scenes like those at the end of Sora's story in 3D. He toes the line of being hammy without ever overdoing it, unlike Xemnas and Ansem, who are just unapologetically hammy. He's a very well-balanced villain, in my opinion, and could definitely work as one even without being half-Xehanort for most of the story.

Registered
    Mar 2010
    Monster Hunter World, KHX

Demyx reading his orders off of a card is probably one of my favorite moments in the series. Hope he comes back for some more slapstick lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast