Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Default Re: The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I do not believe there is a way to make any presets to your text style. I took a quick look though the settings and didn't find anything...

Registered
    Sep 2018
    Birth By Sleep, Ven->Terra->*Aqua*

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    I do not believe there is a way to make any presets to your text style. I took a quick look though the settings and didn't find anything...
    Alright, thanks for the help!

Registered
    Oct 2018
    Kh3, Killing floor 2 and Shadow of War

What is the difference in super moderators?

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Moderators have control over a specific section whereas a Super Moderator has control over every section on the forums and can be able to make decisions and changes when regular moderators are offline.

From the FAQ:

The hierarchy is as follows:

Administrators - The head honchos. Have the power to do pretty much anything on the forum.
    Super Moderators - Have power over the entire forum and can implement bans without the use of the infractions system.
    Moderators - Limited to moderating one or a few forums, usually due to their expertise in the area. Can also give infractions (see the Infractions section for more information).
    Site Staff - Provide news for everyone regarding the KH series on the main site, as well as moderate the Series Disussion forums. Are capable of dishing out infractions.

Registered
    Oct 2018
    None

Welp, only just noticed this thread after PMing a mod. Oh well, guess I'll ask here anyway.

I'm thinking of making a thread about the GameFAQs character battle, which is basically a big popularity contest for the internet, but I wasn't sure if it'd be considered advertising or not. I consider it relevant here because Sora, Riku, and Aqua are all contestants, and Sora's first match is taking place today.

Edit: went ahead and made it since no one replied in a week.
    Last edited by DiscordSparkle; October 31, 2018 at 04:06 PM.

She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, FF8, KH Unchained X US

Um, a spammer got me on my profile. Could a mod pleeeease go in there and delete that ugly message? It's all in wierd charas and it's ugly. (I was hoping a friend poked me when I got the notice.)

[Edit] Thanks to whoever got that. Bleech.
    Last edited by maryadavies; January 19, 2019 at 03:02 PM.

Keyblade Apprentice Alan Smithee's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2012

This thread: https://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...ip-series.html

It being locked and moved, combined with me not being as sure of said opinion as before (admittedly, before posting it, I hadn't slept well), leads me to see it as no longer relevant.

Could a staff member please get rid of it?

Thank you, whoever does so.
    Last edited by Alan Smithee; January 29, 2019 at 07:31 PM.

She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, FF8, KH Unchained X US

Okay guys. I thought I'd mention this.

There's a lot of IMs (MSN, Yahoo, AIM) that are no longer with us since they are dead and shut down. Can those please be removed from everyone's profile since they are useless, now? (I just deleted my old names as it is. And I mean just flat remove the option to add 'em and from everyone's profile.)

Also, this may be possible but I don't know how (been kicking google about it since I think I have a little Sora in me, lol but so far no dice; would of liked to put a link on how to do this) since I've seen this on BlueGartr (They also use Vbull; lower version but yes it's vbull) but maybe rep those with the option to add your Discord name if you so wish into your profile? I know we don't have a official Discord but that might help us find each other, at least. Also proly adding twitter and such would be a good idea too to replace those.
    Last edited by maryadavies; January 29, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

There's no "problems" thread, so thought I'd share here. It happens far too often that, whenever I select a text I had already typed in, the text box doesn't accept any input. Like, when I select a few letters, everything works as usual, but when I select more text or even a word, I can't type anything anymore. Any way to fix this?
    And it only happens in this forum, already tested it on other forums

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839