Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Candy Cadet
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Default Re: The Ask-a-Mod Thread

@Vaddix: Usually it takes awhile for awards to be handed out by staff. Please wait a little longer! :) And there's still plenty of time left for the Marluxia award. If you send me a PM of where you think you found him, then I can confirm it.

Registered
    Apr 2007
    KHBbS FM (HD), Pkmn SS, KHUx, Arkham Asylum, Zelda OoT

Thanks a bunch, Undyne!

I shall do just that!

next year will be new again Audo's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2015

so, are platinum members no longer able to change the titles of their own threads? usually i can change the title of the thread by editing the op. but now when i try while it changes the title for that post it doesn't change it for the thread. is something up?

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Quote Originally Posted by Audo View Post
    so, are platinum members no longer able to change the titles of their own threads? usually i can change the title of the thread by editing the op. but now when i try while it changes the title for that post it doesn't change it for the thread. is something up?
    Have you changed the thread title already several times beforehand?
    I've had the same issue with the thread of my FanFic and it seems that the number of times one can change the title of a thread is limited, although moderators and admins can still change it.

Registered
    Aug 2011
    FFXV, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon.

What Sephiroth said. If you need a thread title changed then just contact the moderator of the section your thread is in.

So, for example, if you need a fanfic title changed then you can message Max or myself with a link to your fanfic and what you want the title to be changed to and we'll change it when we can.

next year will be new again Audo's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2015

well that's disappointing :/
    i edit my thread title every time i post a new story so it'd probably get annoying for everyone if i had to pm every time

but yeah it does seem like there's some kind of limit happening, because while i can't change the thread titles for my threads in the CW section, i was able to change the title of a thread in the gaming section.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

well that's disappointing :/
    i edit my thread title every time i post a new story so it'd probably get annoying for everyone if i had to pm every time

but yeah it does seem like there's some kind of limit happening, because while i can't change the thread titles for my threads in the CW section, i was able to change the title of a thread in the gaming section.
    It's not a bother at all, feel free to message me every single time you want it changed, I really don't mind.

Registered
    Jun 2008

max is a good guy, he’s the kind of guy i’d have a beer with if i drank. or ask him if he’s sure he’s not peter jackson because oh hoh hoh bro.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    max is a good guy, he’s the kind of guy i’d have a beer with if i drank. or ask him if he’s sure he’s not peter jackson because oh hoh hoh bro.
    Haha ayyyy, I don't drink either, so we could totally just not have a beer together and it's kind of the equivalent.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536