• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we expecting news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Liodin

Awards
Any KH news are good for me, so... LET'S GO!

If we look at Ever Crisis, the closed beta was in July and the game came out in September, 2 months. And it had no open beta.

So ML could be released in July.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Any KH news are good for me, so... LET'S GO!

If we look at Ever Crisis, the closed beta was in July and the game came out in September, 2 months. And it had no open beta.

So ML could be released in July.
And Rebirth came out 5-6 months after Ever Crisis so KH4 will be the same 🥳

I'm kidding, that would be a miracle.

Liodin

Awards
I see no one is really excited for ML huh. Figured.
I am very excited.

What excites me the most is the story, the lore and the characters. To know what happened in this lost period of time and how it connects with KH4 and the future of the saga.

And luckily it looks like from everything we've been able to see, and from the people who were able to play the previous betas, it looks like it's going to be a fun game to play.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I could see it still being released in June as long as there aren’t major issues with the Android beta. Remember the issues were related to device compatibility. They weren’t related to the full game’s content. The version for iOS is probably still on track to release whenever they originally planned. And if the Android compatibility issues are fixed, I don’t see why it couldn’t still release as planned too.

Being foolishly optimistic, I think we could see trailer drops for both games around the 10th and Missing Link will release June 6-7. All the merch events and releases in Japan still seem to be on schedule for that end of May/early June window.

I’ve seen positive things from beta testers too. I think criticism is valid just from how SE has handled mobile titles in the past. But I don’t want to write off this one completely just yet. It could be another Ever Crisis where I play it for a few days and never touch it again. But I think it’ll be more fun being able to hook up a PS5 controller and hopefully screen mirror it to my tv. Then I can pretend I’m playing a normal KH game if the gacha isn’t too in your face. lol

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
Okay now I really don't know what's going on.

I accepted it as "huh, guess it's just a big Nomura fan who got to work with his favorite people" cause that kind of thing has happened before, but... whuh...? I mean this is definitely a Real Game, there's been so much real footage of it and characters and VAs and everything, but why have the website glitch out to show ooo it was secretly 104!!! If they just wanted to use the same 4 = death pun as TWEWY/VR why not just do it from the beginning instead of showing it as 109 the whole time. Also this in the leadup to April 10th.

I wrote all of that and only just then realized it's April Fools Day.

E: The URL for the glitched image is in an "aprilfool" folder.

E2: If you want to be spoiled here's what it's gonna turn into lol https://www.cs.furyu.jp/reynatis/ma...theme/_assets/images/aprilfool/vis_002_pc.png

Last edited:

Liodin

Awards
And the 104 looks exactly the same as the one in NEO:TWEWY and the anime. KH3 uses te old desing, like TWEWY. SE is the only one using the 104 for the building, right?

Reynatis was using the 109.

Happy April Fools Day, i guess?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I accepted it as "huh, guess it's just a big Nomura fan who got to work with his favorite people" cause that kind of thing has happened before, but... whuh...? I mean this is definitely a Real Game, there's been so much real footage of it and characters and VAs and everything, but why have the website glitch out to show ooo it was secretly 104!!! If they just wanted to use the same 4 = death pun as TWEWY/VR why not just do it from the beginning instead of showing it as 109 the whole time. Also this in the leadup to April 10th.

April Fool’s is what I’m going with for now so I don’t get hurt. 😭 They probably know this will drive KH fans wild and generate more interest in the game.

But still, 104 has only been used by SE to my knowledge. This would really be leaning into it being a KH/TWEWY/FF ripoff… They’d kind of be making a case against themselves if SE were to claim plagiarism.

And re-invites the question, why would Nojima and Shimomura want to associate with a game so blatantly trying to succeed off KH and TWEWY’s concepts? Especially ones that KH4 is actively trying to explore in the future. It’s not just nods to the series’ past, but actively getting ahead of what is currently cooking for KH.

Is April Fool’s Day a big thing in Japan?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

E: The URL for the glitched image is in an "aprilfool" folder.

E2: If you want to be spoiled here's what it's gonna turn into lol https://www.cs.furyu.jp/reynatis/ma...theme/_assets/images/aprilfool/vis_002_pc.png

Nice sleuthing!

Awards
umm guys… The Reynatis site is “glitching” and the 109 building has become 104. I’m scared. 😅

https://www.cs.furyu.jp/reynatis/

The tweet says there’s an error on the site and interference is coming from somewhere… Coukd just be an April Fool’s joke, but…
....never mind it's TWEWY related.

KH really does feel smaller than the damn series that basically got its sequel poorly advertised with its PC release shadow-dropped with no fanfare.

And April friggin' Fools too. I despise this poor excuse for a holiday with every fiber of my being.

Kingdumb Farts can't even have a stupid TWEWY crossover anymore. The friggin ripoff-ripoff takes it instead.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
....never mind it's TWEWY related.

KH really does feel smaller than the damn series that basically got its sequel poorly advertised with its PC release shadow-dropped with no fanfare.

And April friggin' Fools too. I despise this poor excuse for a holiday with every fiber of my being.

Kingdumb Farts can't even have a stupid TWEWY crossover anymore. The friggin ripoff-ripoff takes it instead.

It's kind of hilarious, when you think about it. It's all KH ripoffs all the way down, and get to interact with each other. And we're here, with nothing.

Back