• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roarickan Story: The Quest to Save Hallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
This is my first rp. I finally recieved a good idea for one!
In The Roarickan Story: The Quest to Save Hallen, the world of Hallen (pronounced Hoh-lin) is about an individual named Roaricki. You'll read in his bio what one of the storyline's is for this rp.
Even though the main character is Roaricki, you guys can still play an enormous part. Trust me, it'll be as if all of us are really the main characters!
Well, another plot for this rp is that our world, Hallen, is in danger of being destroyed by an unknown force. Let me just tell ya, this force is an evil guy named Malachi.
But, the thing is, we have no idea, neither does anyone else, that our world is in danger. Later in the game, we find that out, and we all join forces to try and save it.
Complicated and unclear, I know. I'll explain more in the Rules and Guidelines.
WARNING! This is a looong post! I'm very sorry! Bear with me! Oh, and READ IT ALL! Sorry! I don't make the rules! Actually, I do! Anyways, this post contains vital information if you are going to rp properly in this quest to save Hallen.

Rules and Guidelines:
(the first ones are all common ones we've all seen)
-No power-playing (of course)
-No god-moding (yawn)
-No killing other players (snore) If they are bad guys then you can ask me if we can all kill 'em, although I might be waitin' for us to kill them later.
-Ya can't exactly control other characters (unless ya really have to), but you can all control the main bad guy, Malachi, when we find him out. Just make him do stuff that an all-powerful villain would do!
-No one can actually be Malachi as their character, although I did say that you can control him now and then.
-This whole rp will take place on the world of Hallen.
-Sorry! only good guys allowed! And if you have any ideas for other bad guys that could be in our rp, don't hesitiate to tell us! Don't pm me, just put it before your post! I want us all to be able to see it so we can say if it's a good idea for a baddy or not!)
-And since we won't know that Hallen is in danger until later in the rp, you'll need a good reason to leave your hometown. We will all be meeting each other and traveling with each other and find out that Hallen is in danger together, at some point in the rp. We'll be one big happy group!
-Oh, and no cursing. Except if it fits your character and it's an appropriate situation for them. Cuase sometime only cursing can bring forth the dramacitness of the situation. But seriously, only when neccessary or appropriate! (For example, like with two rivals or something. Just an example.)

Here is your template (fell free to add any more stuff to it if ya'd like!)
Name: (I personally just like to say what my name is without putting the "Name:" thing in front of it.)
Race: (You can choose from Roarickan, Satuar, Human, Faaran, Aol, Vendelmeer, or Moonchild. Their information will be listed below.)
Hometown: (Where is your character from?)
Weapon(s): (Just put the names of your weapons here. Yes, you can have more than one weapon! There's no limit actually!)
Weapon(s) Appearance: (If you don't have a picture, that's perfectly fine!)
Character Appearance: (Make it detailed, so we can picture him or her in our heads!)
Clothes: (What does your character wear?)
Bio: (Make it as long as ya like! We wanna know all about your character!)

Here are the races you can choose from:
Roarickan: An ancient race that is sworn to protect the universe, but mostly the central, metropolis world of Hallen. No one knows much about this mystic race, and few even know it exists. This race is actually not that much like a race, as a mixture of different races of elite knowledge of the universe and inner workings of Hallen make up this mysterious and legendary group of individuals.

Satuar: A race known for their great agileness and skills, Satuars have sky-blue hair and long, sharp fingernails.

Human: A corrupt race doomed to misery and destruction. Who will rise up and be their savior as they gloat in the darkness?

Faaran: This race lives in their globed, underwater cities of Cordal, Grallion, Vares, Tehnoch, and their capitol, Ankhol. They have green, scaly skin, and wide, curved, almost blade-like growths on the bottom of their arms. If you are a Faaran, you must start off in one of those 5 underwater cities.

Aol: These hearty, kind, almost boulder-like creatures live in various towns and villages up in the Gamallyon Mountians, the highest in Hallen, including their capitol, Ieam. They are round like boulders, with long arms and short legs. They're skin as solid as diamonds and is very crusty and rock-like. They are very protective of their mountains, and will do anything to keep them safe. (All of their names end in "ol". For example, Berrol.)

Vendelmeer: These extremely vicious and physically powerful beings have dark, very tan skin (but not quite African-American.) They are known for their white-silver hair, sharp eyes, and intense viciousness.

Moonchild: Moonchildren are very distinctively known for their rabbit-like appearance. They have pink, white, or purple fur, with big, bulging eyes. They are short with very long ears with three points in the top. Their arms and legs and stubby and short (although many have been known with long, good-sized arms), but they are intense fighters. They have a very cute and innocent appearance, but are a legendary race that are sworn to protect the moon, as scripture says that if anyhting whould happen to the moon, Hallen's destruction is near....
They are almost like partners of the Roarickan in a way, although practically non of them have even heard of them or know of their existence.

Long, complicated, confusing, I know. This will be a very fun rp and I am looking forward to it! But ya gotta read the rules and all the information! Don't cheat on not having to read the big, time-consuming paragraphs, cause ya won't know how to properly do this rp, and if ya don't properly do the rp, then I will inform you to either read the rules again or tell you the solution myself.
Okay! If you've read all of this (I mean it! Sorry!), then put "The central world of Hallen." above your template or anything ya have to say, such as: "There's no way I'm readin' all of that!" "Get a life! Don't put down that much!" "Come on man! Get real! Nobody has that much stuff!" and "I had turkey for dinner."
Okay! This should be fun! My first rp! YAY!!!!

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
Race: Roarickan/Human
Hometown: metropolis
Weapon(s): Frost bite
Weapon(s) Appearance:
url]
(Except it has ice all around the blade.
Character Appearance:
url]

Clothes: Whats in the pic, but when hes not battling he waheres a black and blue cloak over it.
Bio: At very young age he had discovered his talent of magic. He was very smart and succesful at almost everything. He soon traveled Metopolis and found the love of his life. This was soon distroyed after she was. After that he wandered Metropolis from place to place protecting it from anything that threatened it.

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"The central world of hallen"

Name:Fayt Leinagod
Race:Human/ very small part Vendelmeer(if we can be more than one...)
Hometown:Meriso village
Weapon:Broadsword(later gains others)
weapons apperance:Broadsword(and gains other things)
Character apperance:[/url]
Clothes:in picture
Bio:Fayt was happy with his simple life in a village not to far from Ieam.He lives in the only human settlement near there.One day his sister was kiddnapped by someone,he was there and couldnt stop them.He vowed that in 5 years he would venture out after training and search the world for her.

Last edited:
Awards
ooc: BUMP! Finally, here's my guy... He's BAD... I asked KC about it and it's good.

IC:
"The central world of Hallen."

Bane Wilder:

Race: (You'll find out later! EDIT: Rembember our conversation KC)

Hometown: Quartanian city

Alligience: Evil

Weapon(s): Twin Katanas, 42 unseen daggers, 12 knives, a 45 colt on his right side, with an unbelievable amount of ammo.

Character Appearance: Bane looks similiar to Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. Except that he doesn't have that costume, nor a flaming skull for a head. He does, however, have silver and red hair, similiar to Zexion's from the organization. Yes, his muscles are just as big as Scorpion's.

Clothes: He wears a sleevless, skin-tight, black tee-shirt for an undershirt. He wears a large cloak over that. It is black and has a large seal which is presently unknown. This seal which no one else knows of, besides his organization, signifies his alligience with Malachi. He has pants that are sort of baggy. Think of the DragonBallZ characters. He boots are heavy with contractable knives on each boot. He wears black, leather gloves, and a necklace that shows a strange form. Something from his father. (You will find out about it later on in the story)

Bio: Bane was born on June 19th, 2351. This day was special, it was the day that the Roarikans first defeated the evil sorcerer Ghatlica in 2147. As Bane grew, his knowledge became vast with an increasing speed. By his 12th birthday, he was already reading, understanding, and teaching philosophy. His brain-power wwnt unchallenged for his age. He held discussions with lawyers when he was 19 and totally walking all over them. Soon, his knowledge corrupted him though. In his mind, he was unpresidented. He went out on his own at the age of 126 not believing he could find out anything more. 4 years later, while searching the Flamingo islands, he met a mysterious figure. He promised to open the doors to the endless knowledge if Bane promised to help. Bane could not refuse an offer like this. And for the past 52 years, no one has seen or heard of him. Until now...

Last edited:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Great! Thanks everyone! I have a few stuff to add.... But first, some pointing out to do! XD None of you guys are in trouble, it's just simple mistakes!
Trigger Happy, ya need to read the rules. By your post it seems that ya have, or at least most of it. Ya need to put a phrase above your template in order to be able to actually join. It shows that you have read all of the rules and info. Go back and see if you can find it, or just look at Prodigy! If ya just forgot or somethin' then that's perfectly alright! Just make sure to put it above your template!
Heh, same with you, Sora is n1. I think we had just a small misunderstanding. The "I had turkey for dinner" isn't the thing that you must put above your templete. It's something else. My fault. Sorry.
Oh, and Prodigy, just a small thing, the town isn't named Hallen, the world is. Heh.

Okay, now for some new, added stuff:
-Thee can only be 6 Roarickans, including myself. I'm doing this because a whole bunch of people will probably want to be Roarickans, and we can't have everybody as a Roarickan.
-I'd like at least 1 girl Roarickan, if it's possible. No reason, I just like there to be variety, and to show that girls can be legendary protectors too! XD So, any of you ladies out there, this is your chance to shine!
-Also, if you are a Roarickan, then also put what actual race you're from, as the Roarickans are "a race within a race". So Trigger Happy and whoever else is a Roarickan, you guys'll need to put if you're a Satuar, Human, Moonchild, so on. Just edit your posts.
-Another thing, I'd really love it if we had at least 1 of every race. (If we get that much people!) Again, I like variety, and I think it'd be cool if we were a group of all these different races.
-Oh, and guess what! Everyone can be more than one character!!!! There's actually no limit! I, myself, will be 3!!! The reason that I'm doing this is because it's fun, and it gives ya more oppurtunities to rp if someone hasn't replied to ya yet! Plus, why not?
-And, last but not least, Prodigy can be the only one who is a bad guy. Sorry! But I really want us all to be good guys together and join forces!

The Roarickan Waiting List (First come, first serve!):
1. Kingdom Clasm (Me)
2. Trigger Happy
3. (filled, but can't say who!)
4.-KHDRUMMER
5.-morpheaus
6.-
It's perfectly alright if we don't fill out ALL of the spaces. Don't feel like ya HAVE to be a Roarickan! (Although a lot of you probably will want to be.) But if ya do want to be one, then hurry! Only 1 more slot left! Hurry guys if ya wanna be a Roarickan! Also, who wants to be the main, wise Roarickan?

Roaricki
Race: Roarickan (although he does not know it)/ Half Moonchild and Half human
Hometown: Requiem village
Weapon(s): Roaricki weilds two Sealblades, one in each hand. Their names are Kingdom Clasm (hence my user name) and Moonflow. They closely resemble Keyblades, but instead of clipping on Keychains, they have Seals, which are similar to the Keychians, giving the Sealblades their power and form. To change the form of a Sealblade, you place the Seal in the circular slots sitting between the handle guard and the body. Roaricki never changes the form of his Sealblades though, unless soemone gives him a new Seal. He trusts Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow the most out of any other forms, though.

Weapon(s) Appearance: Kingdom Clasm- It has a handle-guard with sharp patterns potruding from each side of it. At the bottom, two curved spikes point and out and then curve in towards each other. The body divides into three parts that go straight up. The two outer lines curve outward and then back to straight halfway to the blade part. At the blade part they all meet again and form a criss-crossing intricate pattern for the blade. It's mainly black and a dark gray with white-tipped points.
Moonflow- Moonflow is a lighter and more curved form of Kingdom Clasm. Its colors are yellow and white with some purple here and there and at the tips. A beautiful, intricate pattern flows through and around the Sealblade, glistening and almost looking like liquid and almost merging with the Sealblade's shape and form. The whole Sealblade is almost transulecent and has a slight glow all its own.

Character Appearance: Roaricki has short, black fur covering his body. He is tall and very stern-looking. He has short claws on his hands, sharp, golden eyes, and two, small, pointy ears on the top of his head. He stands 6'3"
Clothes: Roaricki wears a black trench coat with silver beads of all shapes on the drawstings for his hood. He wears black boots, and has has no sheaths for his two Sieldblades, as they appear and disappear in and out if battle.

Bio: Born a freak, his mother was a Moonchild, his father a human. The result ws him. He was taunted and harrassed wherever he went.
His mother and father were murdered right before his eyes when he was 10 years old by a mysterious figure that he couldn't make out. When the figure raised his blade and turned towards Roaricki, he ran.
While he was running, he fell and slammed his head hard into the ground. He blacked out near a small, beautiful riverside town called Requiem Village, that was full of Moonchildren. One old Moonchild named Sara found him, and cared for him for 11 years. She didn't know who Roaricki's real parents were, but he knew that he was not one of them.
The hit on the head knocked out all the memories that Roaricki had up until he woke up from his unconsciousness. He know lives a seemingly happy life with who he thinks is his mother.
A troubled individual, Roaricki knows that something is missing in his life, and he yearns badly for it. He has a short fuse, a long, violent temper, and is annoyed easily. At first, no one likes him when they first meet him, but if they spend enough time with them, they get to see past his cold shell and see the caring individual behind it, and come to respect and love him.

Well, I'll post my next two characters later! We can start then!

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

"the central world of Hallen"
The cheese before christmas - my latest novel

Name: Drath
Race: Roarickan/ Human
Hometown: Byeha
Weapon(s): Black Wolf, Winged Catastrophe, Crystal Flame, and Leviathan and Daedalus are always duel wielded.
Weapon(s) Appearance: Black Wolf – Keyblade, Black in some spots, grey in the other spots. On left side of blade, “fins” pointing down, attached by thorn vines. Right side of blade, fins pointing up, attached by thorn vines, top is very jagged with many points. Hilt on left side comes up to a little above the spot where the blade meets the hilt. I’m not going to explain the rest. Feel free to send me a scanner and I’ll put them onto the site.

Character Appearance: Cut below right eye. Black, short, spiked hair, anime style. White bangs at front. White skin.

Clothes: White tank top. Black, short sleeved, jacket, no-zip, over t-top. White, horizontal stripes on jacket sleeves. Shorts go down to knees. Cargo pockets on both sides. Chain at left leg. Head band over eyes. 50 pound armbands on both wrists.

Bio: I’m not going to write a bio cuz it would take to long. But I’ll say some stuff. He was bit by a Lycanthrope, which lets him turn into a wolfman (classic). Killed magical creature; the creature exploded, Drath caught in explosion and granted wings. That’s all pretty much.

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
"The central world of Hallen."

Name: (I personally just like to say what my name is without putting the "Name:" thing in front of it.)
Race: Roarickan, Vendelmeer
Hometown: A hidden mountain village known as Vedelis
Weapon(s): Dreamer (a blade with a mind of its own, it can speak to him as well as reveal that which is hidden. It possesses other abilities it has not revealed.)

Weapon(s) Appearance: (If you don't have a picture, that's perfectly fine!)
Character Appearance: (Make it detailed, so we can picture him or her in our heads!)
Clothes: (What does your character wear?)
Bio: (Make it as long as ya like! We wanna know all about your character!)

ooc: I'll finish this later

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Okay guys, here's my second character! We will start when I post my last one, which will be soon.
Also, I don't want to start until we have a variety of ,if not all of the, races. Remember, guys, you can be more than one character!!! If ya'd like, make another character that is a different race then anybody else's! If everybody who's joined so far makes at least 1 more character, than we will have at least one character from each race! Come on! Don't be racist! XD Just kiddin'!

Kane
Race: Satuar
Hometown: Venniciit (the Satuars' capitol)
Weapon(s): A dual-bladed pole
Weapon(s) Appearance: Kane's pole is very long and is made of hard, brown bamboo wrapped around the grip and the whole length of the pole. The grip is in the middle of the pole. The pole also has white, cowboy patterns decoarating the tough, brown bamboo that is wrapped around it. On either end of the pole (again, the grip is in the middle), there is a long blade, making it dual-bladed. The blades can extend and retract back to original size on command.

Appearance: Like all Satuars, Kane has sky-blue hair, and long fingernails. However, his hair goes down a little past his shoulders and comes together to end in a point. His fingernails are black, amd his eys are a deep emerald.

Clothes: Kane wears an extremely short-sleeved, tight-fitting shirt. It is white, but mostly brown and grey. He wears loose-fitting, but not saggy, grey and white pants with black stripes down the middle of each leg. On his back is a brown bamboo-wrapped sheath that he carries his dual-bladed pole in. The sheath has a flexible brown bamboo strap that goes goes diagonally down his front and then back up his back, meeting at the sheath to hold it on tight.

Bio: Born and raised in the capitol of the Satuars and the bustling mega-metropolis of Venniciit, Kane left his home at 17 to become a junior member of the Kaydenment, the political ruling power of the Satuars. A strong-willed individual and good thinker, he quickly became somewhat more than a junior member of the Kaydenment, becoming just a few restraints under from becoming an official member of the council of the Kaydenment (he is too young). He is now the youngest Satuar to be involved in political Kaydenment matters. Although he does have a say in things, it is not very strong, and the members of the Kaedynment make the final choice. He resides in the head, central building of the political managements of the Satuars, where the council of the Kaydenment makes its decisions.

My final character will be made soon. Then we can finally start.
Guys, we NEED some more races goin' on here!
Oh, and morpheaus, yes, you can be too. For everyone else, I'd also like a full-bred Vendelmeer, and other races as well of course.

KHDRUMMER

CHARACTER 2 = Central world of Hallen. Oh and, by the way. Drath will be the human to save the Earth XD.
Name: Kent
Race: Faaran
Hometown: Grallion
Weapon(s): Aquatic Powers. Trident Sword.
Weapon(s) Appearance: Can’t explain it.
Character Appearance: He looks like a Faaran. He has white skin. Not green. He has fins on tops of arms. Two fingers and thumb. Sharp claws at end of fingers. Short spiked blonde hair, dragonball z style.
Clothes: Wears jacket. Wears Pants.
Bio: Prince of Grallion.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Thanks for makin' another character, KHDRUMMER! And you too, Trigger Happy! Make sure to do it soon, though, as we're gonna start pretty quickly here now!
Here's my final character! Just to clear some things up, it's not that Drath is the savior of the world, it's that he is the savior of the human race. He will be the one to lead them out of their dark and corruprive times and from destruction, and towards the "light". For if he doesn't, then they will fall to extinction due to all their killing and murdering. I hope I made that clear enough in my description of the humans. It's my fault.
We'll start either tomorrow or when we have an Aol, Moonchild, and a full-blooded Vendelmeer. I'll be willing to start without a full-blooded Vendelmeer, as we aleady have like a tenth percent blooded one. So, in reality, we only need an Aol and a Moonchild to start. But a Vendelmeer would be a nice luxury to have.

Rufeus
Race: Human
Hometown: Champa (but he lives out in the wild in the Gladen Woods)
Weapon(s): A very finely-crafted and intricate sword and shield that he found in the wild.
Weapon(s) Appearance: Rufeus's sword has little tiny golden symbols all over with a shiny, gold-laced, silver handle. You can see your perfect reflection in the sword, and he keeps in a black, self-made sheath on his left side. The shield matches the sword, as it has the same kind of symbols all over. It has purple and gold and silver on it, but is very dented and disshaped from lots of guarding. He keeps it tight under a strap across his back.
Character Appearance: A regular looking child, Rufeus has short, black and brown hair and warm, sparkly, mahogany eyes. He is scrawny but also pretty well-built at the same time, as he has to live out in the wild. His teeth are slightly crooked from not having them checked for several years.
Clothes: Rufues is dressed in red, blue, and brown outfit that is torn here and there. On his feet, he wears beaten up and torn leather sandles.
Bio: Born dirt poor, Rufeus never knew his parents or what happened to them. He was shooed out of town for his disruptive "qualities", and now lives in the vast and beautiful Gladen Woods. Even though they are beautiful, they provide harsh survival tactics that Rufeus must always be adjusting to and learning.
Rufeus is very hyper and very irritating and annoying. He loves company, and when he finds it, he chatters and chatters to full extent, asking all sorts of questions, telling all sorts of stories, and touching and feeling, all too curious. He really is a sweet kid, though, and leads a very sad, lonely, and troubled life.

Well, get ready to start tomorrow! Thta is, if we have an Aol and a Moonchild by then. Come on, people! Please! I'm beggin' ya here!

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
COOL ROARICKI STORY.....can i be in it kingdom clasm

Name: Kale
Race: Satuar
Hometown: Momentum
Weapon(s): Two dyne blades(blades with animal blood inside them.)
Weapon(s) Appearance: Nalis of mighty beasts past down his family ages. Its like a regular sword though.

Character Appearance: Satuar has Hands the size of watermelons he was born with a disease. Blue sky hair and very sharp fingernails.
Clothes: White clothes and blackcpae. The white clothes are robelike.
Bio: He set off on his own private quest to find his daughter. She was taken from him on a raid on his home. Now Kale dosnt seem to talk to anyone but trusted people. He dosnt think appropiate to strangers and dosnt hesitate to fight or kill people.

This is a followup to oracles of power huh?......great publicity for it i say.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Alright here is a bad guy that really corronpdes with my character Fayt.))

Name:Drakon Leinagod
Race:velvendeer/human
Hometown:Meriso Village
weapon:chain with blade at end
weapon apperance:black long almost neverending chain,with a blade(more like a tip of a spear.)chain is made out of hardest metal
Character apperance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/chrno/19.jpg expect more velvendeer like.
cloths: in pic.
Bio:Fayts older brother,Drakon always hated Fayt,even when he was born.When they were older Drakon found a way to increase his powers as a velvendeer,thus making him lokk,act,and become more of one.He one day finally confronted Fayt and attacked him.Fayt knew minor fighting skills,but stood no chance.As Drakn was about to finish the blow,he was stopped by their father a full Velvendeer.And drakon was casted away from the villge to die.Fayt did not wish for this,....but nothing could be done.His current where abouts and motive.

That okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back