• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Member...well kind of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hello! I wanted to stop in and reintroduce myself to everyone since it's been YEARS since I've been on. I checked my profile and my last post was in 2010. I've been a member since 2008 but just recently have gotten back into the Kingdom Hearts series and wanted to rejoin the site! I've been lurking here on and off since then, but am now looking to be more involved with discussions, etc. now that I'm caught up with the series. :)

So maybe a question to hopefully get to know some of you better...who is your favorite member of Organization XIII? (This has undoubtedly been asked before, but I think it's interesting to see some responses/reasoning behind them.)

I truly think every member of the Organization brings something unique to the game and they're really interesting as a whole. There's not really one member I don't like. I'd have to say my favorites are probably Marluxia and Larxene. I love their personalities and how they are simply unwavering in what they want; they worked really hard and never gave up even after Larxene perished and Axel let Namine escape. I'm hoping that somehow they can be reborn like some of the other members were and take on Xehanort (maybe even achieve their goal of overthrowing him? Who knows...just an idea.)

Back