• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Bloods:Cirque Du Freak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Finally, after a long wait, the sun finally sunk beneath the clouds and below the skyscrapers of Tokyo. The cold air began to blow over the vampire's skin, almost tickling it. The sky was now a dark blue, almost black. Sikari watched the sky with intent eyes. She would have to wait until the sky darkened completely and then she could walk around. A half-hour passed and then Sikari jumped down from the long,silver skyscraper. Her hands and feet lightly brushed the windows. But those light brushes caused huge cracks in the glass windows. But the vampire barely even noticed the cracks, a bad move on her part.

Her feet landed lightly on the cement. A sharp pain rised in her ankles, but it disappeared quickly. Sikari glanced from side to side quickly and saw that no humans had saw her jump from the skyscraper. Seeing this, she began to run towards the North, where the mountains were,where she had seen a couple of animals deer running around and grazing in a nearby meadow. Perfect dinner. Sikari reached the mountain in an hour and reached the meadow.

Sikari saw them, the deer, just...eating the grass. Then they moved away and into a nearby--Hey, wasn't that her cave? Sikari raised an eyebrow and relizied that,yes,it was her cave. The vampire smiled a little. Hey,this makes my job much,much easier. She thought. She slowly made her way to the cave, careful not to step on any stray leaves. Sikari crept up beside the mouth of the cave. The smell of deer blood filtered through her nostrils,making them flare. Then she heard a small BOOM!. Sikari's head snapped up to see a flash of light flash across the night sky. Then the rain began to fall.

"Dang it....I hate when this happens." Sikari groaned and decided to just kill the deer right then and there. She ran into the mouth of the cave,startling the animals. She pinned one to the ground and breathed a speacial gas,making the deer knock out. The others jumped away. Sikari's fangs potruded from her mouth and she sunck them into the deer's neck. Ahh...that felt better.

Before she could drink anymore-and drain the deer dry-she stopped. She wiped her mouth with a dirty sleeve and closed up her wound. Then she left the deer outside in the rain.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Darkness set in the city of Paris. The lights of homes were on and from outside of one of Paris's old theaters was a line of people waiting to see a circus perform here. The famous Cirque Du Freak was performing here at an old run down gothic theater that hasn't seen any business here for decades but it was a splendid location for tonights peformance. People were coming in by groups, one by one they entered, seating themselves down in the rows waiting for the show to begin. But behind set were all the freaks perparing themselves for tonight's performance. The ringmaster himself, Mr. Tall, was perparing himself for his main entrance on stage to introduce the freaks.

Mr. Tall has led the cirque for countless years, not knowing how long he has or how old he is. But he was around when the end of the War of Scars came to its end and the start of the Battle of the Bloods. Many new freaks were added into his addition, all treated as family. Especially a very odd character in this cirque. A young vampire general was hanging around the stage, sharping his blades before he started. His name is Zero. When the Battle of the Bloods began most of the vampires were driven out of Vampire Mountain and ran across the world to stay incognito to renstate order between humans and vampires again. Zero was one of the few who was ordered by the Vampire Princes, the vampires that were high and in charge of all the others to stay in this area. He was told by the prince Darren Shan, the boy who ended the War of Scars to stay with the cirque seeing as it's the only place the vampires can consider a home with humans who will trust them.

Zero's job was to maintain some of tonights deadly freaks. After the Wolfman had past years ago, the cirque had a new addition to their show. The Alligator Man, they found these creep roaming around Austrailia and Mr. Tall can't turn a freak down. And he's not the only one, Evra's great grandson Keith, was added as well, and like him he was half snake and half man. Many other people were added and changed around time after time while Mr. Tall was always around. Zero once asked him how old he was, but never got a reply. "Zero, get ready with the Alligator Man. You two are starting. And make sure tonight we don't end up with another dead body." Mr. Tall said as he came to him. Zero looked up to those black beetle eyes of his and sighed. "Hey, at least I got a desiant meal of blood when we scooped up the body. But all right. I'll make sure he's tamed." Zero replied. He acted rather coldly to Mr. Tall but he means well. He doesn't like the sight of a dead human body either seeing as it's his job to defend them from vampaneze and prove that vampires are good and not evil.

"Good. Can you check on the others and see if their ready?" Mr. Tall said to Zero again. Zero sighed and nodded his head. He shifted his blades away at his sides and walked off to check on the rest of tonight's performances. Starting with the cat girl, Yuki.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn looked over Times square. A place he liked to Observe during the night. Although in the elder years rarely anyone was out at night, They had bounced back and became nocturnal or even Omniturnal, that was a term Renn used for those that could stay awake for days or even weeks on end Most were forced to do it for unknown purposes Renn didn't bother to find out. He got up and said: "I better head over To Gabriel's place. He'll punish me again if I don't."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Veria walked down the dark streets of Paris, her curiosity became apparent as a flyer blew into the wind three days ago, advertising a freak show. She smiled smugly towards it, after when she first was blooded, that very show was where she found her answers. She wondered if Mr. Tall still ran it, the name at the bottom of the flyer indicated so.

Veria turned the corner and led herself into a very dark and gothic styled theater. When a estranged voice asked for her ticket, she said confidently “Tell Mr. Tall, I’m an old friend” she laughed...then wondered if he would even remember her. She gave a hand that appeared a few $20 notes which seemed to be enough, and she was led into the broken old theater.

Taking her seat at the front row, she could just see the hussle and bussle back stage, a few faces of familiar but many whom she had never seen before.

She wondered if Zero was still working here as well, after the war, she knew he came to work on the Cique. She pushed it out of her head, as the lights began to dim.

She watched in awe at the show, impressed by the large array of freaks that had become an addition to the show.

When it ended she waited behind, the audience left, but Veria made her way around the back...The door that had etched Mr. Tall she gave a knock on.

When she opened it herself there was no-one, making it her business she walked into the room, examining the many trinkets he had collected.

“Excuse me, this area is not allowed for audience members”

“What of old employee’s” she asked retorically

“Mistress Lerion, it has been a while”

“It has.” She walked over to him, “I see the show is still better than ever, the Alligator man and Zero were exceptional, and the young Cat lady, well I have not seen anything like it”

“True, I am proud, but what are you doing here?”

“Curiosity, I wanted to know what became, I haven’t exactly kept in touch with the whole genre of things” her thick accent exhibited with everything she spoke, “I came to catch up” laughing,

“Tell me, how many dead audience members have you had with the alligator act? And I must enquire is my old friend here? Zero? I would love to know what became of him after the war.”

She crossed her legs, revealing slightly a red girder.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Cross stands at one of the main entrances to the Cirque with the wooden blade held at his hip. He knows what goes on behind the curtains of the show, and he finds himself quite ecstatic whenever his job moves him inwards to help and maintain order. It's then that a low rumble warns him of one of the acts which sends his mind into a type of annoyance. Evidently Zero was going to do the Aligator Man act again and he was praying that it would not turn out like it has the past few times, he didn't want to replace the bokuto that is his weapon again. Still, the act was quite popular but his favorite was always the one that involved the girl with the jungle cats that always scared him. The tiger he can handle, the others he might have a bit of a tough time with. Still, he enjoyed his times with the group and found himself always wishing that he could become a vampire himself.

Okay, that's enough. You can run your mouth and mind after the show. Some of these French can be bigger freaks than anything behind that curtain.

He couldn't help but smile at the word "freaks" because he knew that he was a lower version of one. He didn't have any physical anomalies like the rest of the show did and that suited him just find. What he did have was what he used against those that decide to start trouble, just some physical enhancements to speed an power with the mental knowledge of many forms of martial arts. His enhancements were of low quality but always worked together to allow him to stand up with many different vampires and vampaneze. While he's on the subject, he recently watched some vampire movie from the oriental that made him laugh because of a certain scene. The scene in question featured Jackie Chan acting as a member of the Chinese EMT as they were being chased by vampires, granted they acted more like vampaneze. The human ambulance worker managed to give one of the two a run for its money with martial arts while all he really did was avoid the attacks. A scene connected to that one brought the thought of vampaneze as pets to his mind seeing as how the woman was squirting blood out of a pack to distract the humans that were trying to get away: A very good movie, even though he can't remember the name of it.

His attention was brought back to his current job at a sudden howl of delight followed by a scream of a local girl. Cross curses to himself as he notices a large group of men surrounding a single woman who seems to have been sepparated from her friends. Laissez-moi tranquille!* Cross instantly recognizes the scream to be left alone and acts before his mind tells him to wait on any other sign. Before his body can read the thoughts going through his brain he appears before the group and drops into a stance.

"Laissez la seule fille!"**

The group looks the the young man standing before them as one just smiles and gets into a fighting stance of his own from the local martial art known simply as Savate. Something bings in the mind of Cross as he sees the stance and a course of action becomes clear to him that relies simply on his enhancements. The boy places his hand on the hilt of his sword and charges forward with incredible speed. In an instant he stops behind the man in the same stance and smiles as he finishes to sheath his wooden blade. As he does so the man falls to the ground where his buddies run to his aid.

Cross turns to face the group and yells, "Sortez d'ici avant que je demande à certains de mes amis!"***

He finally turns to the girl and helps her up to her feet as he friends finally run to her rescue. The girl looks to Cross, a woman obviously in her early to mid twenties, and kisses him once on the cheek before running into the tent with her friends. Cross just smiles at how nice some of the people in Paris can be to Americans that try to speak their language. Add that to a savior and chances are that you have love. With that thought Cross takes his original spot next to the entrance and keeps an eye out for any more trouble makers.

Translations
*French: "Leave me alone!"
**French: "Leave the girl alone!"
***French: "Get out of here before I call some of my friend!"

All phrases were put into a translator so might not be accurate. I do not speak French, other than a few words, so please bear with me.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Zero came up to Yuki's room. He knocked on the door to be greeted with a roar from one of her pet cats. "Yuki! Get up! Mr. Tall needs you to prepare yourself for tonight." Zero said aloud behind the door. He didn't dare enter because last time he did, she clawed his face because she was changing out of her clothes. After Yuki, Zero went to the next performer name No Bones Benny, the man who can bend and twist around as if he had no bones in his body. He found him bending himself into a pickle barrel, guessing that would be getting himself ready for tonight. "Looks like your ready Ben." Zero said as he came to the man in the barrel with his legs behind his head. "Actually I was trying to get a pickle in here. But I guess you can say that." Benny said with a laugh. He was the comical character in the bunge of this family.

"Whatever, but Mr. Tall wants you ready anyway. Once your out please do get ready." Zero said as he left Benny in the barrel. The next person was Morrie the Mind Reader. This was one person he didn't have to bother seeing because Morrie can already tell he was ready. Morrie has a third eye in the middle of his forehead that allows him to see into the minds of people which gives him the name of course. "Zero, do tell Cross that what he did was nice for that little girl." Morrie said to him. "Um, sure. What did he do exactly?" Zero asked. "Oh, he saved a young girl from being harrassed by a few roughings. But tell him to lighten up next time. He nearly killed one of our guests for tonight." Zero nodded and left Morrie to get himself dressed in a turban and robes.

Zero did his runs with all the freaks for tonights show. He met up with Keith the snake man, Truska's granddaughter Ella the replacement of our beared lady, and Alexander the four armed muslced Hercules. After he did so he came to Mr. Tall to give him his reports. "Ah Zero, I see you told everyone to get ready I suppose?" Mr. Tall said to him as he was getting the Little People organized. The Little People were extra hands that were able to help us out in various tasks. They always were dark robes over theirselves to hide their faces but what they really look like is green stiched up people that were created by Desmond Tiny, the same man who told the vampires about vampanezes melding with the rules they agreed to many years ago. "Yes, but apparently Keith can't perform tonight because he came down with a sickness." Zero said.

"Hmm, tis a shame for him. Well I'm sure we'll manage with what we have for tonight. I'll make sure he gets enough rest and needed medication. Oh and by the way Zero. A young friend of yours is here with us today." Mr. Tall said as he went to see Keith before they started the show. Zero stood there puzzled by what Mr. Tall said to him. Friend? But I have no friends. Unless he's talking about.... Zero didn't hesitate but went to see who this person was that Mr. Tall talked about. "Maybe I should've asked where this person is. But I have no time for talk. I have to feed the Alligator Man before we go on stage." He gave up on the search and went to the Alligator Man. He was locked up in the Wolfmans old cage and was snarling at Zero. The Alligator Man was what he was, he had features of an alligator with that leathery scaly skin, bright yellow eyes, long gator tail, but of course it stood on it's hind legs making him about nine feet tall, his gater snout was short but it had the features of a man, he had no ears but two small holes on the side of it's head which would be his earholes, and his hands were scaly and gator liked.

Zero threw in a slab of meat into the cage and watched the Alligator Man shred it apart as he ate it.

Meanwhile in the streets of New York sirens blared off as a few cops were discussing about this mornings situation. "Another one? How many has it been this week?" One of the officers said. "Counting this, it has to be number sixteen." Said the other as the amblunance came down the street. The cops pointed over to the crime scene to show a dead body covered up. "You think it was one of those things that did this?" the current officer said. "Has to be. There was only a little trace of blood on this guy. Better any of his family members or friends who had any relations with him and tell them the bad news." In the depths of the dark alleys a man was walking away carrying a battle axe which was covered in blood. The man had blazing red hair and purple skin. "Heh, that was a good meal. But I need to get into the sewers before the sun comes out." The man lifted up a manhole and dropped down in the sewers to await for night to come.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
Yuki was sound asleep in her room. She was wearing her pink pajama's to match with her pink hair, ears, and tail. Her pet cats were as well sleeping with her on her bed. Her pet leopard, cheetah, and tiger were laying at the foot of her bed while her small house cats were sleeping on her bed with her. She opened her eyes and gave out a big yawn and streched her arms out in the air. "Meow! What a good cat nap." She said out loud. She heard a knock on her door and Kirby, her pet cheetah was rudely awaken by that knock and gave out a snarl while MoMo growled awake. Aladdin however was just sleeping away.

"Yuki! Get up! Mr. Tall needs you to prepare yourself for tonight." It was Zero who said that and she got out of bed. "Okay!" She said but didn't hear a reply from him. "Guess he left. Oh well." She walked to her closet and got out her performance outfit for tonight's show. "All right my kitty's! Were up for tonight now I want you all to be on your best behavior and lets make it a great night." Yuki said to her three jungle cats. She poured out some cat food for her little cats and put out slabs of meat on three plates for her big cats. As they ate she quickly dressed out of her pj's and into her performance outfit. "Mmm, my dress is getting too tight. I hope I'm not gaining weight. I hope it's a hairball that's making me look like this." Yuki started to gag and hacked up a pink hairball on the ground. "Ugh, much better."

She cleaned up and opened the door to her room and walked out with her cats. The big three jungle cats followed closely by her heels but the other two were carried by her. She walked up to the curtain of the stage and took a peak outside. The place was getting full with people and she could see Cross at the main entrace to the theater making sure things are going well. "Looks like we're gonna have a full house tonight." Yuki said to herself. "Indeed Miss Yuki." Yuki was surprised by the voice behind her but not too surprised because she knew who's voice that was. "Mr. Tall!" Yuki hugged him with glee. "Well, looks like your in a good mood today. Had a good rest?" Mr. Tall said stroking Yuki's ears. "Mmhm! I did. And I can't wait to perform tonight." Yuki said to him. "Well your after Benny who is after Zero and the Alligator Man. So make sure your pets are ready. You have fed them right?" Yuki nodded her head. "Good. Now I must be ready to introduce ourselves." With that Mr. Tall left Yuki there. While she went off training her pets before they were called on stage.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
...So teenagers and adults out there in the night, please be careful. Another report of a drained body has been reported once more. Here's Katy,with the news....
Jasmine watched the news with her eyes wide open. She was resting against the wall of her bedroom, an un-opened book across her lap and her t.v was on. "Wow...Another body? What's going on here?" Jasmine asked herself. Now, she was scared to even open her windows to let air in. Anybody could make the crack in her window bigger....Right? For the last weeks or so, the teen grl heard reports about people coming up dead and drained of their blood. Well,most of it anyways. Jasmine switched off the t.v,went over to her blinds, and pulled them up.

New York looked as calm as it always did. When you didn't look to closely.

Jasmine stared at the city for a while. Then she shut off her lights and sat down at her desk, her chin cupped in her hands. A dreamy look was on her face. "If the reports weren't so bad...I would probably go hang out outside....But no,guess not." Jasmine muttered,her head drooping down.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Back in New York, Moray trailed on in the sewers which was the only place in the city to hide himself from the morning sun and the human world. "Only twelve more hours until night fall and I'll go back on my hunt again." Moray said to himself exsposing a bright grin. He loved being in the sewers so much that he wouldn't dare leave but one day this might be his last stay here. News of his killings have been spreading and buzzing around in the city that authorities are moving about making things more secure then before until this crisis has been averted. Moray new it wouldn't be a matter of time until the people above searched ever part of the city.

Including the sewers. But he wasn't worried by the least. Not even by any vampires who may catch word of his killing spree. He's dealt with vampires before, he has killed countless vampires who tries to take him down and none stood a chance. A few were trying to make an effort to take him down but still not successful. "Hmm, I wonder what I should do in my spare time while I wait for night to come? Prehaps I should scale the streets from these sewers to select another target to feed. That should kill some time." So Moray did what he was going to do. He moved about the sewers staring up from the sewer grates to see who will be a decent prey for him to eat.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Rain, rain...Don't fall no more...
It's too dark to rain, don't hide the moon
I love the moon's shine, and the moon's rays
Please, oh rain, don't hide it away!

Sikari sang the old, forgotten lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was just a kid. The vampire sighed heavily. Her long fingernail tracing a long line in the dirt. Thunder flashed again, making Sikari jump a little. I hate that.... She thought, pulling her hood up. Since she was in the first grade, the girl had hated the rain. Despised it! But becoming a vampire eased a little of that fear. Now, Sikari only jumped slightly at the sound of thunder or lighting.

Shh, my baby girl
The rain won't get you
No,no. I'll protect you from it
It's alright, I'll protect you my baby, Sikari
Shh...Shh....

"Mom?" Sikari asked the empty cave, thinking that her mother was really in the dark and wet cave with her. But no one was there, just...Her.A look of sadness crossed Sikari's face and she hung her head."No....I guess it was just my imagination. I can't ever go back to my home. Never." Then she curled up on the floor of the cave and shut her eyes, playing only one verse of her mother's song in her head.

Hex Girl17

The show was a complete success. Yuki had made a splendid performance but still had a few adoring fans who stayed later from the show to ask her out. But thankfully, Kirby kept them at bay. "Kirby, how am I ever gonna find a boyfriend if you keep scaring them away." Yuki said petting the cheetah's head. Yuki wondered around backstage and passed by Zero who was feeding the Alligator Man. She didn't bother him but just went over to her room to put her pets in there for some rest while she wondered the around the set. "I wonder where we are heading next. I should ask Mr. Tall." Yuki went over to Mr. Tall's room and asked where they were heading next.

"Well I scheduled us to head to Japan for a while. And after that we're all heading to New York by ship. Mr. Tiny will be supplying for both of those trips so be on your best behavior when he arrives here." Mr. Tall told Yuki. "Y-yes sir." Yuki said trembling the thought of Desmond Tiny being here again. She left Mr. Tall and went out again back stage when she came across a girl sitting down. "Um, I'm sorry but tonight's show is over and audience members are not allowed back here." Yuki told the girl not knowing who she is.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn took his seat on the couch beside his mentor and his surrogate father Gabriel. Gabriel seemed to remind Renn of his Human father...
Kevin. They both had a firm and powerful grip, and they both had a good sense of wisdom. "Renn... as you are aware. I recently found out that the last of the Vampereze who killed your Human parents, his name is Geron, is residing somewhere in this city. As you know I can sense Vampereze. You can't find him without me."

That's not true... Although I'm only an Infant Vampire. it seems my prodigic capabilities reach even into Vampric abilities... So I can sense Vampaneze too now...

Talking to yourself again Renn? You gotta stop that. I can read your every thought.

What?! How can that be?

It's not impossible.

Now I need to teach you two lessons before you start searching for him.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
The show was over and thankfully Zero was able to keep the Alligator Man under control. The scaly beast was calm and peaceful after they put it into a trance thanks to Mr. Tall. The audience didn't disturb it or anything as he was on the stage. As soon as the Alligator Man was done, Zero put him back into the cage, locked it, and chained it all up. The sound of clacking metal snapped the Alligator Man out of his trance and he went out snarling and snapping his gator mouth behind the bars and grinding his teeth on the bars and chains of his cage.

"Well I was able to get through with that performance. So what now?" Zero said to himself. He could go out to restuck on blood but thanks to reveal of his people it was taking a heavy risk to sneak into someone's home and taking blood. Who knows what secruity they had here in Paris. The other performers were sitting around the area of the theater talking to each other about how the show went, or just went straight to bed for the rest of the night. But then Zero saw Yuki the cat girl come up to someone who was backstage. He went over to get a better look and saw the person Yuki was confronting.

"Veria? Is that you? Well isn't this a surprise. What are you doing here?" Zero asked the fellow vampire.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn stood there... Crystal droplets cloaked over his cheeks and face, and he could fell more dripping through his shirt and other pieces of clothing. Renn's first lesson was to learn to overcome the illusions that his future foe could launch into his mind. And due to the haste, Gabriel had to crank it up really hard really fast. This was how he was able to kill the Vampireze that killed Renn's parents...

*flashback*
Age 4
Renn was on his knees, Holding his mother's hand. It was growing cold.
"Renn... I'm sorry... I wished to see you grow up. Now go hide before those bloodlusters return and kill you too..."
Tears erupted from Renn's eyes... "No! I won't leave you! I'll save you and father and-"
He was silenced with a single finger on his lips.
"You cannot... It's our time to die... But it doesn't have to be yours yet. Now go!"

Renn turned away with his eyes in his sleeve and bolted into the forest. Renn ran into the darkness of the night until he tripped on a fallen trunk. But as Renn got up a girl with Crimson hair, pale white skin, and blood red eyes peered right at him.

"Hello boy... do you mind if I drink your blood?"
After she said that a form of courage welled up inside him and he said: "No! I don't wanna die!"
With that he rolled forward right through her legs and began running again. After a few seconds he was stopped again by the lady. "Do you want to play?" she said with a cute look in her eyes but it was to no avail. Renn knew her intentions already. But something felt strange... like the realm around him was fading. His eyes soon closed and he fell to the ground asleep.

When he woke, He found himself in a meadow of flowers and running toward him was his mother, her brown hair blowing in the light wind. They embraced and She lifted him up. Then as they embraced, something occured, He rememebred that his mother was dead, and he said: "This isn't real, you aren't my mother! She's dead!" As he said that she said: "Too late little one!" She sunk her fangs into his premature throat and took out as much blood as she could. His body fell to the ground limply and she ran off into the night.

Renn's life began to fade... He could see a light shining down upon him...

Gabriel watched as the youth futilly fought against Lady Kurenai. He may have been sent to kill those that killed the child's family... but he stuck to the shadows. But he saw a small spark in the child as he overcame the illusion that Kurenai cloaked over his mind. But it was too late... She took his blood right after... But as he saw the life fade from the boy's body... The kid had potential to overcome most of the powers of all genus of the vampereze. He could make the perfect weapon against them. So he jumped down and took Renn into his arms... the last bits of life were fading. Gabriel had to act fast. He bit his wrist and fed the blood to Renn. He soothed it down his throat. The blood infused into his body almost instantly and he recovered quickly as his features became more pale and his hair turned a more red-brown shade.

Renn awoke to him feeling rejuvinated... As if something changed him. He was in the arms of a stranger. They were moving at a very fast pace, almost like the wind itself. And then Renn felt...Thirsty.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
The girl sighed heavily as she got up from her comfy bed. She was annoyed, since her alarm clock had just gone off. God,how she hated the piercing sound of alarm clocks. BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP! was how the dreadful noise went. Jasmine's feet touched the cold as ice carpet and she shivered. Quickly, she pulled her nearest sweatshirt on and her kicked off socks. She grabbed her alarm clock, which was still beeping and raised a skinny eyebrow.

"10:34 p.m? What?" Jasmine asked herself, slamming the alarm off with her palm. She switched the alarm to the right time and then dropped her clock back on her desk. Then plopped back down on the bed, her eyes fluttering.

BAM! Jasmine shot up again, her eyes wide and her hair going astray. "What the hell?!" She jumped up and opened her door-and gasped. Her mother lay in a dark pool of crimson. It grew bigger and bigger. Standing by the open door, was a figure clad in dark clothing. She could only see him-or her,but she doubted it-my the dimly lit outside lights that were on all night. She could smell the gunpowder of his gun and she could see his balled up hands. Jasmine knew he was staring at her. The man raised his gun,cocking it, and aiming at her. Jasmine. His target. Jasmine was frozen in shock. She told her brain,"Move,MOVE!", but her brain refused to comply with her commands.

And the bullet hit her. Jasmine cried out in pain and fell to the floor, her hand clamped tightly over her left shoulder. She could feel the hot blood oozing through her tightly clamped fingers. Her breath came in short bursts and the crimson blood grw bigger and bigger. Jasmine couldn't feel the pain now, she was numbed and almost out of it. The man walked towards her. Slowly, as in slow motion and crouched beside her. His gloved fingers grabbed her head and slammed it on to the bloody floor. Ouch... "Uhh...Why...why..." A sharp blow across her head shut Jasmine up. The man let go of her head and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Everything was silent.

"Man...man...this hurts...." Somebody....Help me... Jasmine slowly got to her feet, carefully manevuring in the darkness of the apartment, towards the kitchen. She winced in pain, but went on. Her hands were her eyes and she found the switch to the kitchen light and switched it on, leaving a bloody print. She stumbled towards the phone. "Ah!" Jasmine stumbled against the counter and fell back against the fridge. Her eyes were fluttering and her breathing became more raspy.

She couldn't even speak anymore, let alone try to move. No..No. NONONONONONONONONONONONO!I can't die...I can't die. I can't. I can't. But...She was. Slowly and painfully. Od,god. The pain was back again. And it was being a BITCH.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Veria looked at the strange girl, whom she had just seen do a somewhat awe inspiring sequence with cats, she looked her up and down, she gave her a smug smile “I mean no offence, but I am not just an audience –” She ran her hand down the girl cheek, “You were very good tonight, you have a gift” naturally many humans were off-put by her immediate response, thus changed the conversation quickly.

“Yuki? Correct” she looked at the girls, she turned around to see a few more guys requesting her number become awestruck by the appearance of the tall and somewhat attractive woman “You fans, no doubt you must have a lot“ she gave them a wave but her thoughts were seized by a familiar voice

“Veria? Is that you? Well isn’t this a surprise. What are you doing here?”

Veria looked towards him... “Zero...charmed I am to bear your presence...it’s been a while since we crossed paths” they both knew it hasn’t been since the ruthless war. “How have you been?” Mr Tall, then arrived after her as he left previously to do his after show duties.

She touched lightly the side of the wall... “It has been too long”

She gave them a convincing smile “I am here, to see what has become of the old circus...forgive me if my presence is un-forgiven...but I also bear some negative news”

“What is that?” Mr Tall inquired

She placed the a New York Times upon the table in front of them all... “The Vamanize are getting stronger...times are soon to get bad”

The newspaper was a front page “number 16, no trace of blood”

She poured herself a glass of wine and took a sip...

“I fear the worst has yet to begin”

Hex Girl17

Yuki looked at the girl who went by the name Veria and purred lightly as she stroke her cheek. Before she could speak Zero came by and greet her as well. The two seem to know each other very well and Yuki grinned from this. Then Mr. Tall came by to see how things were when Veria told them that things were not well. She spoke of the vampaneze getting stronger and placed a newspaper down before them.

"Vampanze?" Yuki asked questioningly. "What are those?"

"Vampaneze are like our fellow vampires Veria and Zero here but much more worse." Mr. Tall spoke. "These beings show grim appearances of having red hair, red eyes, and purple skin. Unlike vampires they drink people dry of blood and thus killing them. I wish there was something I could do but I have scheduled the cirque to be in New York after we make our way to Japan. But I suppose you and Zero can part ways when Mr. Tiny arrives to help us get to Japan. I'm sure he would help by sending you two to New York to stop this drastic fiend. But in the mean time it is time for bed for some of us. And I do mean you Yuki."

Mr. Tall patted everyones heads and left them be. Yuki sighed from the thought of Zero leaving. It would mean that someone else would have to watch the Alligator Man but also Zero was like a big brother to her and she didn't want him gone. She thought to herself and came up with an idea.

"Hey, if you guys need a hand with catching this vam-whatever I can be of some assitance. So can I go with you guys? Please please oh pretty pretty please." Yuki said begging to Zero and Veria if she could join them.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It was night again in New York and Moray sneaked out of the sewers in a nearby alley. The moon shined above him as he scaled the alley trying to figure who he should eat next before he leaves town. But then he caught a wiff of blood from a man who came out of an apartment. "Mmm, something smells good." Moray said with a big toothy grin.

"Damn! That place had nothing. I should've killed the girl there. No doubt she'll call the cops soon." the thug said to himself. "But I sure did leave a bloody mess. But probably not enough then that freak who's been killing people and draining their blood. What kinda freak does that?" He walked on but then bumpped into someone. "Hey pal! Watch where your going? Or do you die that badly?" He pulled out his gun and pointed it at the mans chest. He didn't realize the man he pointed it to, was Moray's. He gave a big toothy grin and grabbed the barrel of the gun and crushed it in his hands.

"Y'know, you shouldn't say rude things about people you don't know about." Moray said lifting his heavy axe. "By the way, the freak who killed those fools and drained their blood.......IT WAS ME!!!!" Moray revealed his face to the thug in the moonlight and it made him scream. But before the thug could run it was already too late for him. Moray swung his axe across below and slashed off his leg and then the other to keep him from moving. The thug let out a cry of pain from lossing his legs and Moray breathed his nuxscious gas into the mans face to put him out before he attracted someone to them.

Moray slashed the mans neck with his razor sharp nails and drank his blood from the very drop. "Heh, your blood was okay but not the one I smelled." Moray said sounding dissatified with his meal but then he caught wiff of more blood from the apartment building. "Smells like there's more here. I came to the buffet." Moray drooled and eagerly scaled the side of the building smelling the blood as he drew close to a nearby window. He smashed it open with his axe and stepped into a girls bedroom. He sniffed the air again and he followed the scent to the kitchen where he saw a young girl on the floor and women passed out in a puddle of blood.

"Mmm, girls blood! Souch tastiness!" Moray spoke with delight and bent down to the women and saw she was still alive. "Here, let me ease the pain by drinking your soul!" Moray opened his mouth and sank his sharp teeth into the throut of the women and drank her blood while the girl sat there and watched with horror stricken on her face from the sight of the women being drank to death. The women must've spoke something to the girl but Moray didn't heed to listen as he finished her off and dropped her on the floor dead. "Mmm, that was delicious and now." Moray turned to the other girl who was bleeding from her shoulder. "It's time for dessert." Moray grinned as his came close to the small girl but then sirens went off outside.

"This is the police. We got a report of a domestic disturbance in the area. Do not move or else." said the officer over the speaker of his mic. "Damn it! Why now?!" Moray hissed in anger. He turned to the girl and lifted her head up to meet his dark crimson red eyes. "You live for now. But you'll be dead soon enough." He opened his mouth and breathed his knock out gas into her face to put her too sleep and let her down on the floor. He raised his finger and made a small cut on her face that looked like a paper cut. "There, your marked for my next meal. And now it's time I leave." Moray went back to the bedroom of the girls and jumpped out of the window and scaled down the building, down the alley until he found another manhole.

He pryed it open and slid down into the sewers to keep him hidden from the world.

Zero was happy to Veria again but then she gave them grim news about killings in New York that were caused by a vampaneze. "Those fiends. It only seems they'll never rest until they get their fill of blood." Zero said in anger as he remembered the day of his love being killed by a crazy vampaneze. Mr. Tall was speaking to Yuki explaining about what vampaneze were like and how they were enemies of vampires and said he would help them by asking Mr. Tiny to send Zero and Veria if they wish to go New York to stop the vampaneze.

Zero liked the idea of it and he would like to get out of the cirque for a bit to do actually fight. He's been doing nothing but watch over the Alligator Man and help out with the shows for the cirque when they arrive to different locations of the world. Then Yuki came towards Zero and Veria asked if she would come along with them to stop the vampaneze. "Um, gee Yuki I don't know. We'll discuss this with each other while he also catch up with one another." Zero said to her and took Veria away so they can talk alone.

"So Veria, do have any other news from the outside? I've been closed up here for so long that I've lost contact with my people." Zero said to her as he got out some wine and a vile of blood. "Have drank any blood lately? I got a few viles stored up here but not enough. I need to go out sometime to get more though." He mixed the wind and blood into a glass and drank some it.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Jasmine heard the sound of glass breaking. She couldn't tell where it came from, but knew it was in the house. Gasping for more gulps of air and trying to crawl with her one good arm into the main room, she heard a small gasp escape her mother's throat and Jasmine stared in complete terror.
What she saw was beyond anything she had ever seen before. A creature, no,was it...a man? The same man that had broken in?! Jasmine gasped raspily, the only good gasp she could do. She watched her mother's death-filled eyes go wide with fear,then her eyelids slowly slid over her eyes. The teen could make out only several words from her mother's pale lips. Go...aw...ay...Please... Jasmine couldn't tell if her mother's words were directed towards herself, but got the feeling that her mother was talking to both her and the monster that was sucking the blood out of her mother's neck.
Wa...it? His sucking...my mother's blood...?! NO!? The No! in her head was loud and fearful. Jasmine felt a short burst of energy and with her good arm, dragged herself to the doorway of the kitchen just as the monster/man came up to her. His mouth dripped with her mother's blood. Jasmine stared up in terror. A drop of blood dropped onto her cheek,but the girl didn't even notice. She scrambled back against the fridge, her heart pounding as the man came closer to her. His eyes were on her bleeding shoulder and immeadiatly she knew what was going to happen. She shook her head softly,whimpering a little.
"No...Please...Don't..." He smiled evily at her, his purple skin almost glowing and dark blood was on his hands and face. His red eyes glowed the brightest in the dim kitchen. He leaned in, and Jasmine shut her eyes tightly,tears escaping.
Then she was saved by a loud siren. The man hissed in anger and stepped away,right after breathing into the girl's face. Last thing Jasmine remembered was a small prickle of pain on her cheek,and the man's leave.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
As Yuki offered her assistance, Veria smiled graciously... “I believe that when the time comes we will all need to make our stand”

Mr Tall, went on about she needed rest and how he thought Zero and Veria would be sent to find him. Veria soon nodded in agreement. Then, as Yuki and Mr Tall parted their ways, Zero pulled her aside “So, Veria, do you have any other news from the outside? I’ve been closed up here for so long I have lost contact with my people” Zero got out a vile of blood and glass of wine “Have drank any blood lately? I’ve got a few viles stored up here, but not enough. I need to go out sometime to get more though” he took a sip of his drink.

Veria looked at him, her heart concerned, “Ha, oh dear the ugliest part of our lives” she said fakely... “Mainly my home becomes a small shop every now and again” she ran her hand through her hair...”If you are running low, I have a fair few extra containers from ...ex-relationships...naturally the world of business is difficult to find an appropriate lover” she grimaced upon her next words...

“As for news...there is something...but I am afraid of your thoughts upon it”

She knew he would want to know “I have had words from two specific Vampanize...Dante Thorin has made his first move” her words were neutral toned but her eyes filled with rage...”And my research and contacts say that the Vampire responsible for the deaths in New York is closer to you then you think”

Her eye filled with pity...Veria herself was the result of Dante’s love angish...But she knew the pains of Zero...his love was snatched away... “I’m sorry for the news...times are darkening again...I believe the war will start over...”

She walked over to Zero, her hand finding his...she looked into his eyes, She smiled lightly towards him, kissing him upon the head... “Will you fight?”

Dante Thorin, sat proudly upon the club’s higher seats, the opening of such a wondered club was boring him already...

Her picked out the women whose hearts he could make race...and saw an awkward girl sitting at the side...She listened closely, her blood seemed so fresh from a distance...as he made his move he was stopped by a larger body.

“Give me the money” he said

Dante looked up at him in a snaring tone shoving the man; his heighten strength made him fling across the room

“I don’t give money to scum” he said

He walked over to him, embedding his teeth deeply into the mans neck.

The crowd turned and began to scream...

Dante smiled...

Proceeding to feast upon each man, woman he could grasp onto,

He smiled when the cops came, making a swift exit away into the night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back