• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Hogwarts Legecy...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I just got the game, and the first thing I noticed was a left handed mode for the controller, now I don't speak for everyone, maybe someone got a use out of it, I don't know, what I do know is that I myself am a lefty, I have been gaming since I was like 3, and have never had a problem with the way controllers worked, (in terms of left handed vs right handed), so I tried it out just to see what it feels like, and it felt very unnatural, but that is just me, like I said, someone else could probably get some use out of it, and it's not a bad idea, speaking as a lefty I can appreciate the thought that went into creating this mode, but I feel like this should have been a thing years ago, and again, I see what they were going for, but someone like me whose been playing video games as long as I have has most likely gotten used to the way controller's work at this point, anyway, what are your thoughts?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You could consider that for people who haven’t gamed before, they might appreciate the left handed option? Not every has gamed since they were young like we have.

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
You could consider that for people who haven’t gamed before, they might appreciate the left handed option? Not every has gamed since they were young like we have.
True, your right, and I did consider that, like I said it's a good idea, I just wanted to see what everones thoughts on that kind of setting is, but I am definitely not hating on it, I just have no use for it myself.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I don't see any other thread for this game, so I'll post here~

I've beaten the game and my collections are over 90% complete.

Is the game perfect? No. Are there minor issues and bugs? Yes. However, the game is awesome. So much effort and love was put into this game and the level of detail was absolutely amazing. Every where you went their was some sort of interaction to perform. Hogwarts was incredibly well done. Even if you've explored every part of the castle, memorizing every part was a hard task.

It wasn't the best storytelling, but exploring was phenomenal. Truly a game worth playing.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Glad you had fun.

I personally refuse to play the game for obvious reasons.

Although maybe you could’ve made a new topic for this specifically? It’s probably fine to bump this one though.

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
I don't see any other thread for this game, so I'll post here~

I've beaten the game and my collections are over 90% complete.

Is the game perfect? No. Are there minor issues and bugs? Yes. However, the game is awesome. So much effort and love was put into this game and the level of detail was absolutely amazing. Every where you went their was some sort of interaction to perform. Hogwarts was incredibly well done. Even if you've explored every part of the castle, memorizing every part was a hard task.

It wasn't the best storytelling, but exploring was phenomenal. Truly a game worth playing.
Agreed, the game is definitely, worth it, the only real disappointment for me, is that they didn't make one of Harry's ancestors the main character, in fact, (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think the Potter's get referenced at all in this game, but other that great game.

Back