Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight against Sora from KH and Asuna Kagarzaka from the Negima ser

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sora can kick anyone's ass!

2 50.00%
  • Asuna, because shes really fast and she can prove a BIG challange for Sora any day!

2 50.00%
  • id't be a tie

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
    Default anime Vs. KH2 + poll

Off topic: this is my first poll-thread ever ^^^
    On topic: I had NO idea where to put this so I値l put it in the Anime discussion thread

For those of you who have read or seen Negima! Before, I値l assume you know some or the entire story.

Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima) Vs. Sora (KH2)

Since someone may go COMPLETLEY one-sided (like this: OMG Sora 1337 + PWNZORZ J00) I値l post this info:

Sora: 15, around 53. Master of a weapon known as a Keyblade, knows how to use it and can pull off some very cool moves. (In this case he can稚 use magic and no party members (Kairi痴 the only one with him @ the time & she can稚 fight not without a Keyblade)

Asuna Kagurazaka: 15, roughly 57 Once embewed with the Pactio powers by Negi Springfield she turns (at random) into either a knight, a chibi-esque animal or a cosplayer with a battle-fan as her weapon.

d-Technolife<3 .:{S u t e k i~M i d o r i}:.'s Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!

Default Re: anime Vs. KH2 + poll

Umm...Didn't you post a thread exactly like this....?

http://forums.khinsider.com/anime-ce...-vs-topic.html

Gurren Brigade FTW! .:EngetsuDrake:.'s Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate oblivion View Post
    Asuna Kagurazaka: 15, roughly 5’7 Once embewed with the Pactio powers by Negi Springfield she turns (at random) into either a knight, a chibi-esque animal or a cosplayer with a battle-fan as her weapon.
    Cエmon! You havenエt red the manga? Only seen that stupid anime?
    Geez, the manga is way better than the anime.

You are reffering to Negima!?, not Negima! (and defently not the original manga).
    Negima!? is a effing remake of the faled anime they made from Negima! (manga)
    so plz check your info before posting...:thumbdown:

Registered
    Dec 2004

to SUTEKI-MIDORI: yes, sorry i did post a thread b4 but i wanted, originally to have a poll so i could see ppl's opinions aswell as reading them.

to EngetsuDrake: i havn't read the manga at allbecause my library dosen't stock manga, but i've seen BOTH the original series up to ep 22 AND the reamke up to ep 24. So i have a pretty good idea of the story and, i have no idea which manga OR anime i was referring to, i guess i was thinking of the universe within that story as a whole and not just the originals or the remake.

Registered
    Apr 2006
    Disgaea 3, inFamous, Tactics Ogre LUCT

Sora would lose, quite simply, because he wouldn't hit a girl whio wasn't evil (Larxene, Maleficent, Ursula, etc)
    Asuna isn't the kind to take pity on small boys so Sora would get wasted due to his goody-goody attitude.

Registered
    Dec 2004

idk about that, Ichi. Wait a sec, Sora Ain't small, is he? About Sora not hitting any females who are good, let me refresh your memory. KH2 Underworld Collesium anyone? What about Yuffie & Tifa in those matches he fights in? He hits THEM pretty hard!

Registered
    Apr 2006
    Disgaea 3, inFamous, Tactics Ogre LUCT

Sora's pretty short comparatively =\
    Yuffie and Tifa? They're betches. That's why he hit them. Asuna cries. Sora can't hit a girl who we've seen cry =)

Registered
    Dec 2004

c'mon Ichi, Sora dosn't know that she's cried b4 man, i thought this scenario could be when they've met either in the Collesium or in some kind of dimensional crossover thingy.

EDIT: WHO MOVED THIS THREAD!??
    Last edited by Ultimate oblivion; April 13, 2007 at 11:13 AM. Reason: correcting my words!