Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Jan 2007
    With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the beach eating sea salt ice cream <3

Default i got in a fight today

i was walking the hall to science today when a girl came up to me. Supposedly i was talkin crap about her. So she punchewd me in the nose. I started bleeding i rammed the lockers. I started hitting her, Scratching punching. Then she kicked me in the gut and i fell to the floor. She bent down, My face bleeding..Hers all marked up and then..I punched her we were goin alll out. My (Shes pregnent, we all n ew it..were very happy) Science teacher came out and saw us all bloody and fighting. So she broke it up the other girl Broke out and attacked me more. I hit back. Id say id won..Now that were both suspened...Is say we both won. Im in monor condition..Scars on my face..B roken nose..Shes got a broken nose and scars on her face too and blood from her arm.We got real close before the fight. We were cussing at eachother the whole time.She had a knife. She put it to my thrat After the fight. She slit my cheek. Im okay but i was scared. We went toe to toe Before She was like "Ill kik your-Well you know" I said "Sure" So she jumped me. I was all bloody and in ISS for the rest opf the day. I lied on the ground after in the hallway in some blood. Class was over and all the kids screamed..My frinds came at my side. I couldnt get up. The teachers pushed there way through. The other girl was on the ground too. We went at it again thats when the science teCHER CAME.It was really bad. Think of me.

Registered
    Feb 2007
    Default Re: i got in a fight today

Wow. That sucks for you(No sarcasm intended). I hope you feel better.

For the Real not the Fake Kazuma's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2006
    Persona 3 and God of War 2

Quote Originally Posted by Angels*In*flight View Post
    i was walking the hall to science today when a girl came up to me. Supposedly i was talkin crap about her. So she punchewd me in the nose. I started bleeding i rammed the lockers. I started hitting her, Scratching punching. Then she kicked me in the gut and i fell to the floor. She bent down, My face bleeding..Hers all marked up and then..I punched her we were goin alll out. My (Shes pregnent, we all n ew it..were very happy) Science teacher came out and saw us all bloody and fighting. So she broke it up the other girl Broke out and attacked me more. I hit back. Id say id won..Now that were both suspened...Is say we both won. Im in monor condition..Scars on my face..B roken nose..Shes got a broken nose and scars on her face too and blood from her arm.We got real close before the fight. We were cussing at eachother the whole time.She had a knife. She put it to my thrat After the fight. She slit my cheek. Im okay but i was scared. We went toe to toe Before She was like "Ill kik your-Well you know" I said "Sure" So she jumped me. I was all bloody and in ISS for the rest opf the day. I lied on the ground after in the hallway in some blood. Class was over and all the kids screamed..My frinds came at my side. I couldnt get up. The teachers pushed there way through. The other girl was on the ground too. We went at it again thats when the science teCHER CAME.It was really bad. Think of me.
    Damn that was hard core. I if I was so you I would find her on the street and beat the hell out of her.

Registered
    Apr 2006
    Disgaea 3, inFamous, Tactics Ogre LUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Angels*In*flight View Post
    Now that were both suspened.
    More time to spend with your pals on KHI then ^_^

ars gratia artis Infinity's End's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2006

And I didn't think people hated you as much as we do than in real life.

Sh!t happens, you sound like a
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    who starts shit with everyone.

Start the Machine
    Registered
    Oct 2005

Man, I guess girls do really get pissed when they're pregnant.

Banned
    Registered
    Apr 2005

I don't care what the girl does to you, YOU DO NOT HIT A PREGNANT GIRL. If that child was miscarried, you realize it would be your fault, right?

And when it comes to the knife, you could of just had her arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, but then again I guess you didn't know better.

Start the Machine
    Registered
    Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Shadukai X View Post
    I don't care what the girl does to you, YOU DO NOT HIT A PREGNANT GIRL. If that child was miscarried, you realize it would be your fault, right?

And when it comes to the knife, you could of just had her arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, but then again I guess you didn't know better.
    Well lets look at it this way.

Get stabbed in the throat by a hormonial pissed of girl or possibly cause a miscarrige.

What the hell would you have done? She was obviously scared and didn't care.
    Last edited by AngelofAdvent; March 10, 2007 at 02:41 AM.

you've got a soul, use it. bond of flames's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2006
    guitar

well, sorry bout what happened.hope u get better

Banned
    Registered
    Apr 2005

Quote Originally Posted by AngelofAdvent View Post
    Well lets look at it this way.

Get stabbed in the throat by a hormonial pissed of girl or possibly cause a miscarrige.

What the hell would you have done? He was obviously scared and didn't care.
    Well, one could choose neither, run off, and get her thrown in jail for threatening with a deadly weapon, and then she could have her kid there. Makes sense, wouldn't it?

And first off, I wouldn't be stupid enough to get a pregger girl mad at me, and two, not every situation needs to be handled like that. There are smarter, and more effective ways to deal with things.

And its "she".

What would you do for a Klondak Bar Electropop's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2005

lawls. I dont belive in this.

Lets use that brain shall we? First off, if she had a knife most likey she would have been sent to the Police. I highly doubt that was possible.

Plus its in the Nonsanse. =/

I want PICTURES of some of the "Cuts" on YOUR face before i belive in it.

Start the Machine
    Registered
    Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Shadukai X View Post
    Well, one could choose neither, run off, and get her thrown in jail for threatening with a deadly weapon, and then she could have her kid there. Makes sense, wouldn't it?

And first off, I wouldn't be stupid enough to get a pregger girl mad at me, and two, not every situation needs to be handled like that. There are smarter, and more effective ways to deal with things.

And its "she".
    opps. sorry, fixed the typo.

1. She said that she wasn't the one saying things about the girl.

2. I know there are better ways of handling those types of situations, I'm just saying she probably wasn't thinking about the best descision because she was scared.

Registered
    Mar 2006
    n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence; 2. a place or situation occupied

Quote Originally Posted by sorasheart281 View Post
    lawls. I dont belive in this.

I want PICTURES of some of the "Cuts" on YOUR face before i belive in it.
    I know, I'm a little sceptical myself.

I lied on the ground after in the hallway in some blood.
    It sounds far too extreme to me. I mean, getting into a fight with a pregnant girl, then being threatened with a knife? You're thirteen.

Plus, if this girl is pregnant, wouldn't she be smarter than to risk the welfare of her baby? I don't know about you, but I can't see a girl like that starting a fight with you. -.- Raging hormones or not, she would be thinking of her baby.

But if this does happen to be true, then Shadukai is right. Regardless of her starting the fight with you, you don't hit a pregnant girl.

AngelofAdvent, I see what you mean. (And this isn't directed at you n_n) But if AngelsInFlight had walked away at the very beginning, then being threatened with a knife might not have happened.

For the Real not the Fake Kazuma's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2006
    Persona 3 and God of War 2

^ Ok what if a crippled kid in a wheelchair punched you in the face,and balls,and then run you over with his wheelchair would you

a) sit there even if the pain was gone

b) step back and say" Man lets forget about this and be friends"

c) hit him back

Well,I would hit him back he throws the frist fist, I throw back.

Registered
    Dec 2005

It sounds far too extreme to me. I mean, getting into a fight with a pregnant girl, then being threatened with a knife? You're thirteen.

Plus, if this girl is pregnant, wouldn't she be smarter than to risk the welfare of her baby? I don't know about you, but I can't see a girl like that starting a fight with you. -.- Raging hormones or not, she would be thinking of her baby.

But if this does happen to be true, then Shadukai is right. Regardless of her starting the fight with you, you don't hit a pregnant girl.

AngelofAdvent, I see what you mean. (And this isn't directed at you n_n) But if AngelsInFlight had walked away at the very beginning, then being threatened with a knife might not have happened.
    I agree with this here. If she had a knife...no I can't even believe that. If she had a knife, one of the students would have told the teacher to ensure your safety. That's completely illogical in this case. You're in a school, you have hundreds of students that might have the decency and intelligence to tell that she has a knife and you are in danger.

You might have to show me some proof before I go an believe something like that on the internet.

EDIT// And even if she was raging with hormones, she would have thought of that baby first and actually asked if you were talking about her. That'd be the most reasonable idea to me about a pregnant girl.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast