Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Where's my fluffy?!! unknown_boy's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005
    Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fluffy!

Default Things that annoy me.

Hey find this somewhere check it out. It is so freaking true. Things that annoy me.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

4. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No idiot, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

6. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

7. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know jerk, you frigging pulled me over.

8. When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

9. When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

10. When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here, loser!

11. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

lol, so true.

Registered
    Dec 2004
    Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

Default Re: Things that annoy me.

Yeah, that's Billy Connelly's material.

EDIT: Number 1 should be unknown_boy.
    Last edited by Johnny Stooge; August 21, 2006 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Original list was wrong!!

Registered
    Aug 2005

Quote Originally Posted by unknown_boy View Post

10. When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here, loser!
    Lol. Maybe the person who asked was blind...:blink:

Registered
    Sep 2004

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours?
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
    I wouldn't put it past you.

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
    They subconciously know that they need the exercise.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?
    To sit and look pretty.

4. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
    See #2

5. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No idiot, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?
    To hide from the FBI.

6. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
    Wrong. It can be improved so much to the extent that it's a new version.

7. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know jerk, you frigging pulled me over.
    That's not the point at all. The cop is obviously trying to alert you that you are ignorant of your speed, or knowing, in which case you will be caugt knowingly breaking the law.

8. When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?
    Sexual innuendos....

9. When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!
    There may come a time when your life may depend on a piece of paper. That you need to borrow. Don't rule that possibility out.

There are plenty of reasons why people may stand waiting around bus stops. We call them paedophiles.

11. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
    Can you not say NO? Can I ask you a question Unknown_boy? Did you just copy and paste straight from those fowarded emails?

Well done Unknown_boy, as if you couldn't sink lower in my, or the rest of the forum's estimation. Oh, and good luck growing those dreadlocks.
    Last edited by Enchanted Rose; August 21, 2006 at 10:59 AM.

Registered
    May 2006

Maybe he/she was trying to catch a different bus to you.

I share this account w/ my mom lmao Chris's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    magic mick: the video game

This was remotely funny till ER pwned you. That is all =D

Registered
    Mar 2006
    with your emotions.

omg you so stole this from funny junk dot com lol.

High Priest of Sloanism Blackest Night's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2004
    Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.

That is far from a stupid question. The police officer asks the driver this question so he knows whether or not the driver was speedingly willingly or it was an accident.

Fool.

cam ron 77

questioning this comedy only because it'll make you look better since he stole it....LOLOLOLOLOL priceless

Registered
    Aug 2005

Wow thats super old. I heard that 2 years ago but still true

Registered
    Dec 2005
    with myself

Actually blackest night that's a pretty sad answer. Know why? Everybody lies. Someone could easily lie about how fast they were going. So, yeah.

Other than these are all quite obvious. I mean, who doesn't think of these things when it actually happens? I've questioned all on my own time.

serious at least all of the time Xiao's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005

Hey find this somewhere check it out. It is so freaking true. Things that annoy me.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

lol, so true.
    This smells like copy-paste to me...=\

Registered
    Dec 2005
    with myself

It clearly is. Like he actually had the time to post something like that. It's too witty...

Registered
    May 2004

Wow.............

Heh, bet you wish you hadn't started this post now, eh?

Eclipse

Lmao. Older than the milk in my fridge.

It clearly is. Like he actually had the time to post something like that. It's too witty...
    He clearly said:
    So you know he didn't write it =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast