Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unversed
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Default I don't believe this

I have this big problem. Okay My birthday is less than two months away and I was thinking of not celebrating it this year, I was gonna tell my parents today but when I woke up my mom said she brought tickets to see Spamalot and needs me to invite three friends. Here is where the problem kicks in; I don't have alot of friends at the moment and I don't want to see Spamalot anymore (after the original actors left, I lost interest in it) I can't say I don't want it anymore because they already bought the tickets and I'll feel bad if i say i didn't want it. can anybody give me advice on what to do:unsure:

that's when we'll explode Wallflower's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from you.

Default Re: I don't believe this

Tell your mom to sell the damn tickets.

Seriously, people these days...

Unversed
    Registered
    Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Watermelons... <3
    Tell your mom to sell the damn tickets.

Seriously, people these days...
    I know but they went through hell just to get those tickets and I'll feel bad if i say I don't want them

Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnableMemory
    I know but they went through hell just to get those tickets and I'll feel bad if i say I don't want them
    Tell your mom, to give them to the orphans or homeless because you feel bad for them, and that you don't want a b-day or you want a small one if she says no to that the only option I can give you is too tell her to F offf for your b-day

Registered
    Feb 2006
    I have no creativity,That what bond of flames saids ^^

Just give them to the friends that you have even if its 1.Or just give it to someone that likes Spamalot more then you.

Unversed
    Registered
    Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria
    Tell your mom, to give them to the orphans or homeless because you feel bad for them, and that you don't want a b-day or you want a small one if she says no to that the only option I can give you is too tell her to F offf for your b-day
    lol that was funny... idk I can't really talk to my mom cause she just that mom that doesn't care about what we think, I'll probably just talk to my dad tonight about it

Thanks guys
    Last edited by ReturnableMemory; July 25, 2006 at 08:33 PM.

Registered
    Aug 2004

Ya know, you could just accept the tickets. Just take a few close friends and go. Your parents obviously went through a lot, and well, they obviously didn't know you don't watch Spamalot (whatevet it is) and still thought you watched it or whatever so would be happy to see it. Specially live. O-o I mean, what's the worse that could happen? I've been to see various artists in concert that I've never heard of nor liked. I just went cause I had tickets. And from what it looks like, it's a broadway, Spamalot, that is. Broadway tickets from anywhere are bound to be hard and expensive to get a hand on.

Sure, your parents may understand that you don't want to go, but can you blame them for giving you tickets? They went and tried to get you something they thought you would totally like. You could at least humour them.

And Watermelons, that would pry be the worst idea. "Oh, I don't like it, just sell them." <-<

Heros need Villains
    Registered
    Apr 2005

Ya know, you could just accept the tickets. Just take a few close friends and go. Your parents obviously went through a lot, and well, they obviously didn't know you don't watch Spamalot (whatevet it is) and still thought you watched it or whatever so would be happy to see it. Specially live. O-o I mean, what's the worse that could happen? I've been to see various artists in concert that I've never heard of nor liked. I just went cause I had tickets. And from what it looks like, it's a broadway, Spamalot, that is. Broadway tickets from anywhere are bound to be hard and expensive to get a hand on.

Sure, your parents may understand that you don't want to go, but can you blame them for giving you tickets? They went and tried to get you something they thought you would totally like. You could at least humour them.

And Watermelons, that would pry be the worst idea. "Oh, I don't like it, just sell them." <-<
    what if the Movie comes out worse huh?

IMO what I would do is sell the tickets & use with My friends to spam at the arcade. Problem solved. . .

Registered
    Apr 2006

Dude, pay no one here any attention, because they're all looking at this the wrong way. What you really want to do is give me the tickets, because Spamalot is wonderful no matter who the actors are. (Although it would've been cool to see Sara. Le sigh). So yeah, just send them to me.

Registered
    Jul 2006

lol Thespis has the right idea

Expert of Asian things Vayne Mechanics's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Playing
    ssf4, hokuto musou

Make some friends you loner.

Registered
    Aug 2004

Stop being so mean.

And even if it's a bore, at least you had fun with your friends, right? And it's a broadway btw. A movie is in a movie theater where you look at a screen. A broadway is where actors are on an actual stage and you actually see the actors in front of you. And there's usually like..an orchestra pit. -.-

Registered
    Jul 2004

get yourself sick then you wont have to go you wont have to lie and you wont feel bad just sickly. or you can tell her you dont want to go.

Heros need Villains
    Registered
    Apr 2005

And even if it's a bore, at least you had fun with your friends, right?
    that's why I said to sale the tickets & Spend it with his friends. . .

Registered
    Aug 2004

And yet wouldn't he be hurting his parents' feelings? They obviously went through a lot of trouble to get the tickets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast