Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: goodbye

  1. #1
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Location
    norway :D
    Age
    26
    Posts
    541

    Default goodbye

    Well.....its time to say goodbye.....the point is that im leaving...nobody likes me here anyway there is always something with me thats wrong for example the thing with enchanted rose.....well everybody hates me here so what am i to do...:( well

    take care everyone....grow up and be nice adults...;)


    goodbye
       

  2. #2
    Master of Zorp! Ed-Man's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The stupidest town in Colorado
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: goodbye

    Why would everyone hate you? Don't be so bummed, I'm sure you can get along with someone.

  3. #3
    ||~VentusOmnus~|| Oblivion wielder's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Greece
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: goodbye

    Yeah,dont leave just because of some arguments you had with some members which you havent even seen in real life...

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Dark Essence's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,121

    Default Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by zora keyblade
    Well.....its time to say goodbye.....the point is that im leaving...nobody likes me here anyway there is always something with me thats wrong for example the thing with enchanted rose.....well everybody hates me here so what am i to do...:( well

    take care everyone....grow up and be nice adults...;)


    goodbye
    Wow...They have a forum insanity section so you can post stupid stuff like this over there!

    ...Looks like someone is trying to get some attention!

  5. #5
    Dream Eater
    Registered
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    388

    Default Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by zora keyblade
    Well.....its time to say goodbye.....the point is that im leaving...nobody likes me here anyway there is always something with me thats wrong for example the thing with enchanted rose.....well everybody hates me here so what am i to do...:( well

    take care everyone....grow up and be nice adults...;)


    goodbye
    i hate pathetic losers who make posts about themselves like this one saying that they're leaving and that nobody cares about them. T_T it's a FORUM, not a FAMILY, bub. get the hell used to it. leave. and as you said, nobody will care what the hell you do, at least everyone else on the forums. they don't KNOW you. stop trying to gather attention. if you're gonna be like this...get off the forums and don't come back.

    though you're probably going to come back here anyways to check what people wrote about you...envisioning people apoligizing and begging you to stay...>_> what the hell, get a life.

  6. #6
    Charlie
    Guest

    Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by zora keyblade
    Well.....its time to say goodbye.....the point is that im leaving...nobody likes me here anyway there is always something with me thats wrong for example the thing with enchanted rose.....well everybody hates me here so what am i to do...:( well

    take care everyone....grow up and be nice adults...;)


    goodbye

    Okay, first thing that I'm going to say now is that you should never decide to leave a forum or ANYTHING in general just because you feel that no one likes you there. And besides, this forum just in PATICULAR has well over 13,000-20,000 members here. If what you're trying to say is true, then that means (not including myself, but just as an example, so don't take it the wrong way) that EVERY single person here doesn't like you if what you're assuming is true. Please, don't be mislead by the things and comments that people make towards you sometimes. Every single person here has a different perspective, view point, and opinion on whatever they see, meaning that you are going to encounter people, like you said that don't like you. However, do NOT use that as an excuse NOT to come here anymore, you see...when you look at how many people don't like you, you're going to notice that the amount of people that you're staring at is limited to only a few people that you see every so often that decide to say something against you.

    Like I said before, do NOT use that as an excuse to leave, because please know that there are just as many people who like you here that equal that amount. I personally (and no, I'm not just saying this) have a liking for you Zora, and it's a shame that you're leaving just because of one or a few things that someone might have said to have a negative effect on you. And also for your question of "What am I to do?" First of all, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you as either a member, let alone a person here, and you shouldn't start doubting that you're not a good person "just because" someone decided that they don't feel that they need to like you.


    (Sorry for the essay) -Understand that not only here, but in this world you are going to have experiences where you're going to feel that everyone is against you, and there's nothing left for you to do. You are such a good person to be around Zora, and it just kills me to hear you say that you're leaving just because of that.

    -But other than that, I've given you the best that I can say to you, but if you decide to disregard everything that I've just said-then that is 100% your choice alone. But like I said before;


    "There's no point in leaving when you already don't have EVERYONE hating you in the first place."


    There are people that DO like you here, and I just hope that you understand that.


    ~xoxo/fu: theBeau

  7. #7
    Master of Zorp! Ed-Man's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The stupidest town in Colorado
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: goodbye

    Pokeman 54, Calm down. The kid's upset. He doesn't need people trying to tick him off. He ain't pathetic.

  8. #8
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Location
    norway :D
    Age
    26
    Posts
    541

    Default Re: goodbye

    no but its just the posts like you dark essence and i didnt say it was a family but people can be nice to each other i think so im leaving and if you ******ed people dont have anything nice ot say then shut the hell up.....well i decide if i want to be here or not thats not you peoples problem
    anyways as i said take care and grow up and have a nice life etc. :) hope u get much nice in the future and stuff :)

  9. #9
    Keyblade Apprentice ~DanseMacabre~'s Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    689

    Default Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeman54
    i hate pathetic losers who make posts about themselves like this one saying that they're leaving and that nobody cares about them. T_T it's a FORUM, not a FAMILY, bub. get the hell used to it. leave. and as you said, nobody will care what the hell you do, at least everyone else on the forums. they don't KNOW you. stop trying to gather attention. if you're gonna be like this...get off the forums and don't come back.

    though you're probably going to come back here anyways to check what people wrote about you...envisioning people apoligizing and begging you to stay...>_> what the hell, get a life.
    Woa, you sure don't sugar-coat things, huh? ;)

    I kind of agree though. If you're that upset about people not liking you due to trouble you've caused, you'd be better off making an apology to whoever you pissed off and then actually being NICE to people. A lot of forum posters are kind of annoying and n00bish at first, but they learn by getting yelled at by OTHER posters (Ahh, memories. XD).

    So yeah, instead of trying to get attention by making a post like this, just try and stop doing whatever it was that you were that made people angry with you. And if you really wanted to leave because people HATED you, you would just go without any notice rather than give people an excuse to yell at you again. So it's pretty obvious this is all just a bit of immature attention-seeking. We all know you're not leaving. You just want us to beg you NOT to.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Dark Essence's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,121

    Default Re: goodbye

    I think he's just seeking for some severe attention, such a ignorent fool!

  11. #11
    Master of Zorp! Ed-Man's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The stupidest town in Colorado
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: goodbye

    Zora Keyblade, you don't have to leave. You know how many times I've been bashed on threads? Plenty. Anyway, even if you are going to leave, PM me before you do. I tried to send you one, but your PM thing is full.

  12. #12
    Charlie
    Guest

    Default Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by zora keyblade
    no but its just the posts like you dark essence and i didnt say it was a family but people can be nice to each other i think so im leaving and if you ******ed people dont have anything nice ot say then shut the hell up.....well i decide if i want to be here or not thats not you peoples problem
    anyways as i said take care and grow up and have a nice life etc. :) hope u get much nice in the future and stuff :)

    Well like I said before, it's 100% your choice if you decide to leave, so I'm not going to stop you. However, just make sure that you carefully read over everything in my last post that I JUST said to you to see if you leaving is REALLY worth it or not. & People here CAN be nice to eachother, Zora..but like I said (again before)-you're going to come across people who aren't always going to have the most cheerful response to you, so you just need to try to not be effected by that, and understand that you SHOULDN'T even be listening to them, or paying them any mind in the first place.


    Now anyway, (little side note): This thread by itself rightfully belongs in the main stream of threads in Forum Insanity, because it absolutely has NOTHING to do with Kingdom Hearts 2. However, since I feel rather sympathetic in this situation, I'm going to avoid criticizing you for it, but just know that for either yourself, or maybe as your own word to someone else next time.

    EDIT: & By the way if you ARE just trying to seek attention..then ALSO understand that I'll be more than happy to kindly delete my SINCERE comment in every single thing that I just said to you, so please DO make sure that you're not.

  13. #13
    ||~VentusOmnus~|| Oblivion wielder's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Greece
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: goodbye

    Beauxxx is right....there isnt any chance that eveyone's hating you.

  14. #14
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Location
    norway :D
    Age
    26
    Posts
    541

    Default Re: goodbye

    thanks for those who was nice and i AM leaving i and its not attention i want but i just want to say sorry if i did something that is dumb :( i dont know if its going to be goodbye forever but for a loooong while notice the I DONT KNOW anyways thanks ed-man and the other guy..um beauxxx was his name i think but i also understand the others 2 coz it may happened to u many times that someone tricked you about it but im serious and dont worry u can always talk to me on msn : superheltentidus@hotmail.com but i dont think anyone really wants anyways thanks for me :)

  15. #15
    Charlie
    Guest

    Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by zora keyblade
    thanks for those who was nice and i AM leaving i and its not attention i want but i just want to say sorry if i did something that is dumb :( i dont know if its going to be goodbye forever but for a loooong while notice the I DONT KNOW anyways thanks ed-man and the other guy..um beauxxx was his name i think but i also understand the others 2 coz it may happened to u many times that someone tricked you about it but im serious and dont worry u can always talk to me on msn : superheltentidus@hotmail.com but i dont think anyone really wants anyways thanks for me :)

    -Okay people, show's over, so please NO possible upcoming flames, okay?

    -Anyway, I'm happy that you've made your decision, regardless if it had been what I, or a couple of other members had wanted or not.

    Remember that not everyone here hates you, so please don't get effected by the horrible things that they say to you.


    & With that, I bid you a very warm farewell, and only hope that you continue to broaden your perspective on this situation in the future.

    (And also..yet another side note, lmao..I'm a GIRL, doll..not a boy, but I thank you for having a reference to me)


    Alright, I think this is more than enough to be said on this topic, so Zora either make your final reply, or either permanently or temporarily be gone.


    ~xoxo/fu: (the female)-Beau.


    :Much love:

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •