Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

View Poll Results: -

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • -

0 0%
  • -

0 0%

Thread: Yay or Nay?

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade Savior of Dawn's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005
    Pokemon- SoulSilver Version

Default Yay or Nay?

Recently, there has been a ban put on "swearing" on KHI. Now, I mostly wanted to make a topic of discussion about this where it was members on their own, so they could discuss on what they in general think they're going to do, or where people can declare what they're going to do.

Note to moderators: I do not mean for this to be a protest or revolt against the forum. I just wanted a plain discussion on what individuals are going to do about this, ot just whether or not it should be done (which is what the announements topic has become).

I've made it a poll, if you don't want to bother posting.

In my opinion, i'm either going to protest until they crack, or just leave. KHI has gone downhill anyways, we all have made our friends, we have their IM's, we'll all just meet up somewhere again if all of the "active" members go away. I was probably going to leave anyways, KHI's just died now.

Keyblade Apprentice Master Heart's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006

Default Re: Yay or Nay?

sweraing is bad as bad as anything else

The Marauder

We all have a right to swear. Anyone who doesn't like it can ignore our posts. It's that simple. Furthermore, I sure as hell am going to exercise my rights.

inhiding

Quote Originally Posted by Master Heart
    sweraing is bad as bad as anything else
    Well at least now we know who were one of the few who voted against it.

The Marauder

Quote Originally Posted by inhiding
    Well at least now we know who were one of the few who voted against it.
    Indeed, calling all flamers. If I was insecure enough to be offended by swearing, I certainly wouldn't be advertising it to the world.

OFF TOPIC: Grrrrrrr I need more rep power so I can rep more people faster. It is making me wait to rep people - not cool.
    Last edited by The Marauder; June 17, 2006 at 08:26 PM.

Unversed
    Registered
    Jan 2006

kids do read this stuff will agree with them there...

but more times than not they have already learned how to swear in school and by Friends
    I think you should say what you want as long you are not using those words to hurt a real person like i have seen recently probably thats why they baned all swearing

Registered
    Dec 2005

I don't really care for swearing(since I don't do it as much as some people here) but using swears as insults to others in just plain wrong, so I could care less for swear ban either way.

Organization Member masterofoblivion's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006

i dont really care about swearing or cruseing cuz of ssschool i curse everyday i say the every bad word and i cant stop :( but i dont really cusre here

Registered
    Mar 2006
    FFX Remaster

I think the ban will be good for KHI. It'll shut the noobs up for a bit and stop the flaming and cussing around here. I swear at school too, I even come up with my own swear words to replace the other ones. But I don't swear here, because iss baaad.

The ban should've been around a long time ago..

Armchair Administrator TheMuffinMan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005

Now that we're allowed to say Damn, Hell, Suck, Freakin, and use abbreviations, I'm totally okay with it

Registered
    Feb 2006
    dont play games ive been at basic training lately

Yeah, I was reluctant at first to go through with it, considering I say either damn, hell, freakin, or suck in many of my RP posts. Now we are allowed those words, I could care less about the swearing ban. Considering I rarely drop the F bomb on the forums, I don't think the ban is the end of the world, and leaving over it is completely stupid.

Registered
    Dec 2004

Keep it to the thread that was made for you to talk about it. The one in the announcements section. Sorry.