Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Anguish of The Quirkless

Dedication to teh Salsa

I sure luvs me sum salsa thats for sure and i wanna show my appreciation for it. I was once the Chicken and Kool-aid person but now im a Salsa and Kool-aid person is that so wrong. Be on the look out for our Salsa venders on Forums.

*inspired by teh Hokage's luv fo his salsa*

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Street Fighter, Persona 4

Default Re: Dedication to teh Salsa

Salsa... KHprod.. I was so going to make a thread like this. =D. I luv ya man.. almost more than I love Salsa and koolaid. It's just so good. Salsa is my life, and koolaid helps make it so much better. Give me a bag of tostitos, a jar of spicy salsa, and a jug of grape koolaid and I'm set. I don't need girls, money, TV, or Naruto/Bleach. All I need is my salsa and Koolaid. I think I'm in love with Salsa *the mod* just because of her name. That's how real my love for salsa is. And I always keep it real. =D

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Anguish of The Quirkless

Re: Dedication to teh Salsa

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage
    Salsa... KHprod.. I was so going to make a thread like this. =D. I luv ya man.. almost more than I love Salsa and koolaid. It's just so good. Salsa is my life, and koolaid helps make it so much better. Give me a bag of tostitos, a jar of spicy salsa, and a jug of grape koolaid and I'm set. I don't need girls, money, TV, or Naruto/Bleach. All I need is my salsa and Koolaid. I think I'm in love with Salsa *the mod* just because of her name. That's how real my love for salsa is. And I always keep it real. =D
    Thanks fa showin yo luv fo teh salsa man i really appreciate dat!