Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    May 2005

Who here hates Xmas???

In case u didn't know, xmas in full swing. The awful music is blasting through many respectable stores throughout the world and its drivin me frickin crazy. Its not just that though...there is an xmas advert every other ad on TV, with stupid products advertised as much as possible...such as the 360 which has alreadly proved a mass technical failure...and the fact that there is hardly any stock left.

Yes, i know its great to receive presents and stuff, but for those people with relatively little money to buy presents with (aka me)...xmas sux b/c u can't give people what they want cos u can't bloody afford it...

I believe that xmas should be left to the little kids who [SPOILER for some people anyway]
    believe that Santa actually exists [/spoiler] that old "its the thought that counts" theorem of the past is officially dead. I also disagree with the religious aspect of xmas which i am not gonna discuss here. Also i consider it unfair how rich snobs seem to get more than those people who have to work hard for there money...who ultimately deserve it more.

Who here agrees that xmas is a waste of time and ultimately money as well???

[/rant]

Last edited by chaywa; December 2, 2005 at 08:38 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2005
    FFXV

Default Re: Who here hates Xmas???

My god you suck! be a f*ckin kid and stop acting like you know it all flippin teens I swear! XD

Where's battlecry? :( Masquerade's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2005

It's the apocolapse...i'm agreeing with Stephen....oh well....

Registered
    Jun 2005

Tell me, what did you expect the percentage of those who'd "hate" Xmas to be?

Registered
    Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angel X
    Tell me, what did you expect the percentage of those who'd "hate" Xmas to be?
    I guess he's one of the few ....

0.00000001% Possibly.

Seriously. What a Scrooge.

Registered
    Aug 2004

ah who really like the presents, free food, and a somewhat civil family...I hate it

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ? shortythugsta's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005

how can you hate xmas? its the bet thing of the year except for chinese new year when us asian become more filthy rich with more money

Registered
    Nov 2005

It's easy to hate x-mas espically when yout family does nothing but fight. I can't believe you people are getting "up in arms" about someone who doesn't like x-mas, seriously grow up not everyone is going to like the same things you do.
    Last edited by ladymage; December 3, 2005 at 06:02 AM.

MegaFlare

Yes, i know its great to receive presents and stuff, but for those people with relatively little money to buy presents with (aka me)...xmas sux b/c u can't give people what they want cos u can't bloody afford it...
    Christmas isn't all about presents, ya know. I don't even want presents, that's not what my Christmas is about. Kids these days!

so miserable is our love Sweet Raine's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2005

Quote Originally Posted by squall leonheart
    ah who really like the presents, free food, and a somewhat civil family...I hate it
    yeah who like that anyways.. its just a time to get fat LOL. *im kidding i luuuuuuurrrveeeeee xmas*

Registered
    Aug 2005

Xmas is about being with ur family,that's what i think of Xmas. But now that i'm far away from my BIG FAMILY......Xmas somehow means nothing for me but just another give this give that holiday. I've missed my family for so long,yet i intend not to show that feeling.Gifts mean nothing to me cause i just have had enough of it! Xmas somehow just SUX....for me!

So I'm kinda with Chaywa............

Registered
    Mar 2005

Well anyway, i'd just like to be with all my family for Christmas. Yeah, i like to recieve presents, but truthfully i'd rather give presents than recive, but thats just me. And my biggest wish of all would probably be for eveyone in the whole world to have a great Chrsitmas. I'd realy love for that to happen, but i dont know. Well Merry Christmas to everyone though.

Registered
    Aug 2005

how can you hate xmas?! IT'S THE PERFECT TIME TO GO PRANKING!!! i mean honestly, who can hate you on jesuses birthday/kwanza/ the festival of lights? of course yeah the tv ads are annoying and that "spending time with family" thing isn't all that fun but hey, at least you know your worste enemy has to do it too.

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Apr 2005

i only enjoy christmas for getting presents, eating turkey and makin' fun of my relatives...and of course, playing PS2 until my eyes are pure red

Registered
    Sep 2004

You say you hate Xmas but what would the world do without it? I personally love Xmas and think I would go (more) insane without it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast