Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Where's my fluffy?!! unknown_boy's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005
    Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fluffy!

Default A girl's complaint

Don't call this a hate crime but i'm sitting in my room and my big sis is down stairs with her friends complaining about how boys don't respect girls, only ther body parts. Let me tell the all the girls who complain about this. Once again this is not a hate thread. You all need to stop whining! It's not our fault that we find you parts intriguing. Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center" Yeah that's not a distraction, we all should look pass that. Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings. If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change. It just pisses me off to see a girl wanting respect and she is singing my humps down the school hallway. And stop the damn dancing athe F&%*ing football games! It's 40 degrees outside yet you wanna support your team by jiggling your plastic boobs around. And you don't want us to stare. These are just some of the things that set me off when they complain. So Boys, men, fellas, Lend me your opinions. Girls lend me you complaints i want to see the people's remarks.

Registered
    May 2005
    well, I'm in a dark alley with a big scary--oooo something shiny!!

Default Re: A girl's complaint

Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center" Yeah that's not a distraction, we all should look pass that. Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings. If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change.
    I, for one, do NOT wear stuff like that, yet guys still stare at my chest. (the curse of having fairly large boobs ) It annoys me.But that is a very good point about girls who DO wear that.

Registered
    Jul 2005

come on people answer. we got one. what, are you people scared?

Heartless
    Registered
    Nov 2005

i feel the same way there was a girl in the gym the other day and theres bars on the bleachers to lean on and she was pushing her tits through them and when i looked she said dont stare

Registered
    Nov 2005

Ok what about all the girls who DON'T fit into your stereotype? I wear a hoodie (that goes past my butt) and long jeans everyday and guys still stare at me like i'm a big piece of meat.

Registered
    Jul 2005

Ok missy, What does your hoody say?

Registered
    Nov 2005

It says: God's busy. Can I help you?

Registered
    Jul 2005

God's busy can i help, huh? To be really clear with you, by that hoody saying that, they get the idea of getting at your goodies. Breast, butt, the works. so your fault.

Registered
    Nov 2005

UH it also has a devil on it. Wouldn't that imply that I am satan? When I looked at that hoodie the last thing I thought about was "goodies".

Registered
    Feb 2005

Well I personally sort of agree but disagree at the same time for one thing I do agree that SOME girls are like that but as men in general should try to keep hormones under control it may not be easy but hey why not??

Registered
    Jul 2005

Keeping our hormornes under control. You do no what your asking right? That's like telling lighting not to strike!

Registered
    Feb 2005

lol hey I am a guy I know how hard it is (no pun intended) but to get girls to give guys an ounce of respect we have to give it to them so its a price I am willing to attempt to pay

Registered
    Jul 2005

lol, my bad. But dud, in order for our hormones to rise a girl has to do somthing to trigger it. wearing High clothes that reaveal things. You know where i'm going.

Registered
    Feb 2005

OOO ya I do lol but trust me there is this girl who is ridiculously hot in my class and she has big boobs but she always complains that guys only like her cuz of them but I wanna be more than friends and I am like the only guy that treats her like a human being and yet I have asked her out like 3 times an all three times she turned me down and yet she goes out with the guys who treat her like boobs on a stick I am getting mixed signals

Registered
    Jul 2005

little advice. She is a hypocrite. Ignore her, stop trying to date her, she is just trying to sound like she has brains, like all the rest of the chicken heads who wear those freaking clothes

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast