Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Where's my fluffy?!! unknown_boy's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005
    Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fluffy!

Default Michal and R.kelly

Look everone on this forum know that a certain amount of celebrities are guilty when they do stupid SH*T! Paris hilton it was the tape(Which i downloaded:D) For kobey( i think i spelled it write) it was that white girl. But these two trials are the ones that people can not get over. Michal jackson, and R.kelly. I wan't your opinions on this. Just to be curious. I've seen that tape, R.Kelly did it, gave that hoe a golden shower. But michal, i'm off and on. So what do you think.

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Street Fighter, Persona 4

Default Re: Michal and R.kelly

Man have you ever watched the Chapelle Show.. He proved that each and every one of them was innocent XD.. R. Kelly.. He didnt give her a golden shower It was all digital.. I mean.. with the technology today that's no big deal right??111 *pisses digitally on unsuspecting n00b* To prove R. Kelly guilty you would need this proof.
    a. His grandmother to identify him
    b. His homeboys to take pictures
    c. The girls that are getting pissed on to have ID's showing.
    d. R. Kelly singing the piss on you song XD

Now for Michael Jackson.... His is a special case.. The man is a legend.. I just dont see him with those kids... I mean him.. having sexual relations with children.. He made Thrilla... Thrilla man.. how could you think that...

*Reporter #1* So.. would you leave your kids with Michael Jackson
    *Me* " Hellz no Man.. What the Hell you think I am going to leave my kids with him... Man you crazy foo

Ahh this is all the proof you need.. Credited to Dave Chappele.. One of the many crackheads that can make me laugh to no end.

Where's my fluffy?!! unknown_boy's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005
    Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fluffy!

Okay okay, but lets exam this whole peeing thing. That camera wasn't no high tech one, and the girl was rubbing it on herself. Sorry if some mods find that inappropiate.And he was shaking it, was the trinklets of pee digital too on that cheap camera. Huh?
    (lawer)-Now robert, did you have urinal relations with this girl?
    (R.kelly)- I can't confess all my sins
    (lawer)-(agitated) now i'm just asking you if you had urinal relations with this girl. Yes or No?
    (R.Kelly)-(stuttering), i can't confess all my-
    (lawer)-NI**A DID YOU PEE ON THAT GIRL!

Ok. I agree with you on the whole michael jackson thing. Framed.
    COme people put a post on

MegaFlare

Paris hilton it was the tape(Which i downloaded) :D
    You have now been admitted to the Hall of Shame. :/

For kobey( i think i spelled it write) it was that white girl
    'that white girl' ?

In Memory of Silh.

Registered
    Jul 2005
    MR CHIN'S GREASY MSG BUFFET

Quote Originally Posted by unknown_boy
    Look everone on this forum know that a certain amount of celebrities are guilty when they do stupid SH*T! Paris hilton it was the tape(Which i downloaded:D) For kobey( i think i spelled it write) it was that white girl. But these two trials are the ones that people can not get over. Michal jackson, and R.kelly. I wan't your opinions on this. Just to be curious. I've seen that tape, R.Kelly did it, gave that hoe a golden shower. But michal, i'm off and on. So what do you think.