Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Comp food!!!!!

  1. #1
    ~X~
    ~X~ is offline
    ~~~~~ ~X~'s Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Seattle Washington
    Age
    29
    Posts
    653

    Comp food!!!!!

    what type of food do u like eating while ure on ure computer?
       

  2. #2
    ANTHEISTNOSTIC LordMune's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the end
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,305

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    I don't have a particular preference, but I can eat almost anything by the computer. I multi-task, having dinner and posting on forums in tandem.

  3. #3
    ain't yo granny's billabong's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    949
    Gender

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Children.

  4. #4
    Banned Hokage's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Thugz Mansion
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,927
    Gender
    Playing
    Street Fighter, Persona 4

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    You already know.. its either Salsa *99% of the time* Koolaid *99%of the time* and ramen *the other 1%* XD

  5. #5
    "special recipe" Square Ninja's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,935

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by billabong13
    Children.
    Indeed.

    However, I try to avoid eating at my PC. It's a good way to spill something on my keyboard and muck it up. These same sometimes goes for drinks. It depends upon what I'm drinking out of (bottle, cup, etc.).

  6. #6
    buried in my thoughts Lost Heaven's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Tostitos and salsa, everyday... I'm gonna die soon X_X.

  7. #7
    tux_
    Guest

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    I like eating Eggos and toast on the computer <<

  8. #8
    For the Future marlousmiracle's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,698

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    i like eating hot Cheetos on the computer :D

  9. #9
    Orally Fixated. Angel X's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the Storm.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,572

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Flammin' Hot Cheetos, most likely.

  10. #10
    Dream Eater zhara_marie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Just next door.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Ice cream!!!!! or more ice cream!!! XDDDD

  11. #11
    Like No Other Golden_Chocobo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,413

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    i eat almost everything on my computer!! But i never get my key board or mouse dirty!! cuz i always wipe my hands when i'm about to move my mouse or type something..but i don't think i'll be eating and cooking "korean bbq" or "shabu shabu" at my computer lol..

  12. #12
    High Priest of Sloanism Blackest Night's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,216

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    probably whatever's left over from the previous night. Sometimes ritz crackers. Love my ritz crackers ^_^

  13. #13
    cam ron 77
    Guest

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Anything reallly, but i'm trying to let up on the amount i eat because one time i dropped salsa in the key board. eh.....

    if i'm on in the morings, usually i'll be eating cheerios or maybe a celeste pizza.
    Last edited by cam ron 77; November 13, 2005 at 03:44 AM.

  14. #14
    ain't yo granny's billabong's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    949
    Gender

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Square Ninja
    Indeed.

    However, I try to avoid eating at my PC. It's a good way to spill something on my keyboard and muck it up. These same sometimes goes for drinks. It depends upon what I'm drinking out of (bottle, cup, etc.).
    Psh, you think those drinks are problematic. Try blood or vaginal secretions.

  15. #15
    Like No Other Golden_Chocobo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,413

    Default Re: Comp food!!!!!

    when im' sick i usually drink hot water/soup/a nutricious drink/or this cool sugar and pear drink thing it's really really good. Yeah cuz i have a big table..so it won't spill on my comp..it's FAR AWAY..cuz my comp is on one side of my table and i work or put my drinks on the other side of the table.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •