Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This just in...

...the man who history forgot Ballad of Caius's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2014
    FINAL FANTASY XV Pocket Edition HD

Default This just in...

The entire concept of KINGDOM HEARTS V-Cast was part of the leaks in the #PanamaPapers. There was apparently a sequel with Oswald the Rabbit wielding a Keyblade.

Registered
    Mar 2008

Default Re: This just in...

Registered
    Jul 2015

What a mothertrucking twist!

Registered
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    What a mothertrucking twist!

Registered
    Jan 2014

F Y I - #PanamaPapers called, they want their memes back. :v

Registered
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    F Y I - #PanamaPapers called, they want their memes back. :v
    That'd probably be a good burn if I knew who that was. =w=

Registered
    Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    That'd probably be a good burn if I knew who that was. =w=
    Long story short: lots of influential individuals of the global society are evading taxes by depositing their money in a Panamanian shell company.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Iceland's PM got pwnt

Registered
    Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Iceland's PM got pwnt
    Yeah. I read the news. I was surprised. This could be a precedent for other heads of state resigning.

Registered
    Jul 2015

W o w
    Looks like everyone had a hand in that pie.

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Kingdom Hearts III

What I wonder more is though that there are actually people who are surprised about it, lol.

It's no secret that probably at least half of the "rich and powerful" are also criminals and tax evaders who actually laugh at those who are honestly paying taxes and essentially keep the "normal" society running.

Why is it that social unrest is increasing all over the world? Because the poor get even more poor and the so-called "middle-class" has to work more and more without getting actually more out of it for themselves because all the revenue from the additional work goes not into things that help the general populace or raises the overall living standard but to make all of those fat bastards who already have several millions on their accounts/in their coffers even richer and pay for the accumulated interest of the money they have lying somewhere letting it "work" for them.

Registered
    Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    What I wonder more is though that there are actually people who are surprised about it, lol.

It's no secret that probably at least half of the "rich and powerful" are also criminals and tax evaders who actually laugh at those who are honestly paying taxes and essentially keep the "normal" society running.

Why is it that social unrest is increasing all over the world? Because the poor get even more poor and the so-called "middle-class" has to work more and more without getting actually more out of it for themselves because all the revenue from the additional work goes not into things that help the general populace or raises the overall living standard but to make all of those fat bastards who already have several millions on their accounts/in their coffers even richer and pay for the accumulated interest of the money they have lying somewhere letting it "work" for them.
    Although I don't condone taxation, the system as it is, with the rich evading, and the deficits being covered with debt paid by middle class and poor, yes, it's a system that is going to crumble soon.

And yes, the rich have been evading taxes for yeeears. I think the US Virgin Islands is where the most evasion is at.

Registered
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post

*is reminded of his circumstance and shitty country* T-T

Registered
    Jul 2015

Gram, it's not like this country's the only shitty and corrupt one. And I'm pretty sure there're worse out there.

I find it funny how we always talk like it's common knowledge that politicians are corrupt bags of shit, and yet whenever something affirms this, we all get mad and upset anyways.

Registered
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    Gram, it's not like this country's the only shitty and corrupt one. And I'm pretty sure there're worse out there.

I find it funny how we always talk like it's common knowledge that politicians are corrupt bags of shit, and yet whenever something affirms this, we all get mad and upset anyways.
    I fail to see the point of stating what we know. Plus I dont live in those countries. I live in this one. The one that's shitty AND arrogant of itself. Dx

The sad part is there's not much one can do about them now without some French Revolution level event.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast