Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Requesting ban

  1. #1
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    420
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Requesting ban

    I'm requesting this account to be permanently banned and remove from the database if possible.

    Thanks in advance.
       

  2. #2
    super hyped Bufferino's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2015
    Location
    Gaia
    Posts
    1,363
    Gender
    Playing
    Ocarina of Time 3D

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    You jokin' rite?

  3. #3
    Banned Anagram's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,685

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Only if the staff hates you.

  4. #4
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    420
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Quote Originally Posted by BufferAndLoad View Post
    You jokin' rite?

    No. Why do you make it as if the admin cannot ban without reason?

  5. #5
    Nornal MegaWallflower's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the great wide somewhere~
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,240
    Gender
    Playing
    Omega Ruby

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Quote Originally Posted by bgizzles45 View Post
    No. Why do you make it as if the admin cannot ban without reason?
    It's that they can't, it's that they won't ban you without reason.

  6. #6
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    420
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Just ban me. I'm sick and tired of this community and KH. If I do not get banned, then that will leave me no choice but to get myself banned without an unwarranted reason.

  7. #7
    Hell yeah BlackOsprey's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,534

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    That's not to say the reason's always a good one...

    But if you want a one-way ticket outta here, just read the forum rules and break every one of em or something.

  8. #8
    Nornal MegaWallflower's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the great wide somewhere~
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,240
    Gender
    Playing
    Omega Ruby

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Quote Originally Posted by bgizzles45 View Post
    Just ban me. I'm sick and tired of this community and KH. If I do not get banned, then that will leave me no choice but to get myself banned without an unwarranted reason.
    Even if you say that, their response will probably be something like,
    "Why not stop coming on the site then?"

  9. #9
    Flesh by mother, soul by father Ruran's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    This is such a strange request and in Forum Insanity, so I'm not sure if you're serious or not tbh.

  10. #10
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    420
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWallflower View Post
    Even if you say that, their response will probably be something like,
    "Why not stop coming on the site then?"

    I have a bad habit of coming to this site. If I get banned, I won't bother to fill out an application to become a new registered user and slowly but eventually I will stop coming here. That's a more than enough reason to ban someone.

  11. #11
    Dad of Boy Chuman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2008
    Age
    20
    Posts
    12,699
    Gender

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    whats going on bud. cant use ya muscles to sort this through huh?

  12. #12
    super hyped Bufferino's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2015
    Location
    Gaia
    Posts
    1,363
    Gender
    Playing
    Ocarina of Time 3D

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Seriously dude, if you're serious, then just leave the site. Doesn't hurt to do that does it?

    EDIT: Eh, forget what I said. If you have a bad habit coming here then just block the site or something?

  13. #13
    Nornal MegaWallflower's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the great wide somewhere~
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,240
    Gender
    Playing
    Omega Ruby

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Is there an addon you can get that keeps you from coming onto certain sites?

  14. #14
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    420
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWallflower View Post
    Is there an addon you can get that keeps you from coming onto certain sites?

    An add-on won't suffice. I use multiple devices when accessing the internet.

  15. #15
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    420
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Requesting ban

    I'm losing my diddlying patience. Just ban me damnit.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •