Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    None

Default Kingdom Hearts IS REAL!!

imagine my surprise when i finally figured out that kingdom hearts is actually real and that very soon the world will actually become just like Kingdom Hearts!

how you ask? well, Kingdom Hearts and the opening of "the doors" is a representation of "CERN" or the LHC

(Ansem reports)
    "Beyond this world is a place in which Darkness reigns." (Darkmatter?)

Dark matter is a hypothetical kind of matter that cannot be seen with telescopes but would account for most of the matter in the universe. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter,

(Ansem reports)
    "There are many worlds in existence, some of which we know nothing about." (Multiple universes?)

The multiverse (or meta-universe) is thehypothetical set of infinite or finite possibleuniverses (including the Universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space,time, matter, and energy as well as thephysical laws and constants that describe them. The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes[quantify] called "parallel universes" or "alternate universes"

Ansem's Report 10
    Yes that's it. The Heartless come from people's hearts, as does the darkness. Is the core of the world's heart the world of the Heartless? I will pursue the answer there and become all knowing

CERN Hompage
    What is the universe made of? How did it start? Physicists at CERN are seeking answers using some of the world's most powerful particle accelerators...
    Accelerators boost beams of particles to high energies before the beams are made to collide with each other
    (Source cern homepage below vv)
    http://home.web.cern.ch/about
    Xehanort's Report VII
    It is only forged when two hearts of equal power intersect--one heart of pure darkness, one heart of pure light. At the time of its forging, Kingdom Hearts appears.

"Researchers at the Large Hadron Collider just recently started testing the accelerator for running at the higher energy of 13 TeV, and already they have found new insights into the fundamental structure of the universe. Though four fundamental forces – the strong force, the weak force, the electromagnetic force and gravity – have been well documented and confirmed in experiments over the years, CERN announced today the first unequivocal evidence for the Force. “Very impressive, this result is,” said a diminutive green spokesperson for the laboratory."

"We hope to continue to study the Force, and perhaps use it to OPEN DOORS with our minds and fly around and stuff," said TIE experimentalist Fan Buoi. "Right now, to be honest, I don't really care how it works. The theory department have some crackpot idea about life forms called midi-chlorians, but frankly I think that poorly thought out explanations like that just detract from how cool the Force really is."
    With the research ongoing, many at CERN are already predicting that the Force will awaken later this year."

CERN researchers confirm existence of the Force | CERN

look how the cern logo resembles a heart.

once cern opens the door then the heartless (demons) will appear and some of us will receive the power of the keyblade but ONLY if you know what the keyblade truly is can you receive one.

Last edited by TheRealAnsem; August 15, 2015 at 06:54 AM.

I choose the Middle Path Vanitas666's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2010
    games

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts IS REAL!!

Dude... It is all real, this is how the world works right now, it's not a distant future and it has nothing to do with what some scientists are working on.

Registered
    Mar 2015
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas666 View Post
    Dude... It is all real, this is how the world works right now, it's not a distant future and it has nothing to do with what some scientists are working on.

what do you mean it doesnt have to do with what the scientist are working on?

Registered
    May 2010
    games

I would have said it has nothing to do with Cern but it kinda does, just not on the level you're talking about.
    "As above so below" and all that.

Registered
    Jul 2015

Illuminati and Half-Life 3 confirmed.

But seriously, all fiction starts with some fact. No matter how Farfetch'd it gets, it will always have some grounding in something from reality. It's only natural that KH has plot points and themes that line up with the way the real world works. Being shocked about that is kinda like being amazed that a child resembles his or her parents.

Registered
    Mar 2015
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas666 View Post
    I would have said it has nothing to do with Cern but it kinda does, just not on the level you're talking about.
    "As above so below" and all that.
    i could see why you might think that but it actually is a representation of cern itself.

Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Um... this doesn't make much sense... I don't get it. Is the scientific research supposed to tie into Kingdom Hearts or something? I'm not understanding this correlation, any explanation would be nice :D

Registered
    May 2010
    games

Quote Originally Posted by gronodonthegreat View Post
    Um... this doesn't make much sense... I don't get it. Is the scientific research supposed to tie into Kingdom Hearts or something? I'm not understanding this correlation, any explanation would be nice :D
    He think that the illuminati is hiding their plans in video games because they like to show people what they plan to do for some reason.
    Art is a way to tell the truth in a fictional manner, KH is no exception but it's not about opening a stargate that make this world look physically like KH or whatever (I didn't even read his comment).
    It's a truly interesting topic to delve in to though.

Zen
    Silver Member
    Registered
    Jan 2007

keep up the good work, you're doing some real difference son

don't let these fascist mods get to ya

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    keep up the good work, you're doing some real difference son

don't let these fascist mods get to ya
    We aren't fascists. We are the illuminati.

Registered
    Jun 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Master Spockanort View Post
    We aren't fascists. We are the illuminati.
    placing subliminal messages in the game you made a forum about, you BASTARDS

Registered
    Mar 2008

May the father of understanding guide you.