Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Feb 2008

Default Help on Cosplay Outfits

This summer, I'm going to be attending my very first anime convention, Komoricon in Portland, Oregon! I'm really excited about it and wanted to cosplay for it. I've already decided that I'm going to do two cosplays while I'm up there. I'm going to be cosplaying as Roxas and Kairi. (Don't ask me why I chose these two...I don't know)

Anyways, I was wondering what I should do for Kairi's shoes and Roxas's hair? I'm willing to spend the money on the outfit for both, but I don't really want to spend $60 on shoes and I'm not sure on how to style Roxas's wig.(I'm styling my own hair to be just like Kairi's)

Any help on either of these will be great help! I'm looking for more help on what to do for Kairi than Roxas really...but any ideas on what to do for designing my wig will be helpful!

Registered
    Oct 2005

Default Re: Help on Cosplay Outfits

HOPE THAT HELPS

Registered
    Feb 2008

So, you think I could just get away with white shoes? I'm doing Kairi in Kingdom Hearts II and her shoes are more of a purple color I think...

Registered
    Feb 2007

Registered
    Feb 2008

Okay, so I'm just going to go with white shoes for my Kairi outfit. I shouldn't have to much of a problem with my Roxas wig either. I found a good toutorial online for helping me with that.

Thanks for the help! And to anyone going to Komoricon this summer, let me know! I'm eager to meet new people there!