Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Heartless ShinuXIII's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2008
    Location
    i dunno
    Posts
    55

    Default Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    why is Demyx timid???

    i wanna hear everyones opinion!
    of course i think its just an act,
    but he's acting it for a reason.
    why?
    and if you dont think its an act tell me why he is the way he is?

    i honestly think its beacause the organization made him feel so low of himself that he just pretends to be weak and scared. Even though he's obviosly not.
       

  2. #2
    Hakuna Matata stephaknee's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    He got raped as a young boy.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Macabre's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2008
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,742
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    He acts like this to surprise his enemies so they underestimate him.

    Or maybe he is just timid?

  4. #4
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    :) Rix's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,357
    Gender
    Playing
    Final Fantasy XV, Pokémon Moon

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    I think he is just like that. I think that they wanted to design an organization member that wasn't so badass like the others.

  5. #5
    stuff
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,095
    Gender

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by baka ushi View Post
    He got raped as a young boy.
    I think I'm going to have to agree with this.

  6. #6
    Heartless ShinuXIII's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2008
    Location
    i dunno
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by M.o.N View Post
    He acts like this to surprise his enemies so they underestimate him.

    Or maybe he is just timid?
    thats a good idea ^_^ sounds like something my freind would do

    Quote Originally Posted by Rixam View Post
    I think he is just like that. I think that they wanted to design an organization member that wasn't so badass like the others.
    yeah probly give the gamers something to laugh about

    Quote Originally Posted by baka ushi View Post
    He got raped as a young boy.
    lmao!!!!!!
    do you think he'd remember it?

  7. #7
    Beyond hope Dexel's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In despair
    Posts
    1,435
    Gender

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Soul View Post
    I think I'm going to have to agree with this.
    Dammit, Soul, can't you ever stop with the rape jokes? D:

  8. #8
    Heartless ShinuXIII's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2008
    Location
    i dunno
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    nobody get mad plz ^_^
    its just ppl's opinions

  9. #9
    How long shall you delve into time? Essence of Elegy's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Valorin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,796
    Gender
    Playing
    Fallout 3

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Like Sora, Demyx is gay.

    Ahem...are you reading this blendedhearts?

  10. #10
    Heartless ShinuXIII's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2008
    Location
    i dunno
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Denizen View Post
    Like Sora, Demyx is gay.

    Ahem...are you reading this blendedhearts?
    aw but Demy's so much cuter than Sora
    lol!

  11. #11
    Azrael
    Guest

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Because he doesn't want to rip up off his Organization cloak in battle, because if he becomes shirtless, fangirls will just grab him and do horrible things to him....like kiss Zexion or Axel

  12. #12
    Heartless ShinuXIII's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2008
    Location
    i dunno
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSora92 View Post
    Because he doesn't want to rip up off his Organization cloak in battle, because if he becomes shirtless, fangirls will just grab him and do horrible things to him....like kiss Zexion or Axel
    i agree with that...
    some of the fan girls fantasy's are really scary

  13. #13
    Beyond hope Dexel's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In despair
    Posts
    1,435
    Gender

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinuXIII View Post
    i agree with that...
    some of the fan girls fantasy's are really scary
    -nod nod-

    Some of them are, indeed...-shudders-

    Anyways, I think it's because he still thinks that he has a heart.

    He was probably young when he became a Heartless, and still doesn't want to see the truth...

    Poor Demyx...

  14. #14
    How long shall you delve into time? Essence of Elegy's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Valorin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,796
    Gender
    Playing
    Fallout 3

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    ^Ugh...you have no idea...

  15. #15
    Heartless ShinuXIII's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2008
    Location
    i dunno
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Denizen View Post
    ^Ugh...you have no idea...
    hmmm.. then enlighten me lol
    jk dont if its to graphic


    Quote Originally Posted by Dexel View Post
    -nod nod-

    Some of them are, indeed...-shudders-

    Anyways, I think it's because he still thinks that he has a heart.

    He was probably young when he became a Heartless, and still doesn't want to see the truth...

    Poor Demyx...
    last year at elpaso con i talked to a bunch of ppl and the fantasy's for Demyx were terrifying!!!! ppl dont want him to be innocent...
    yeah thats a good idea to its kinda depressing but its a good idea

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •