Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

View Poll Results: would you care if a person who didn't like kh signed up for KHI?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, KHI is for the community of people who like KH

3 17.65%
  • i'm not sure, depends

2 11.76%
  • No, there are probably many other, good legitment reasons why they did so

6 35.29%
  • I don't care

6 35.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Apr 2008
    Disgaea 2

Default would you care if a person who didn't like kh signed up for KHI?

my friend is very upset due to the actions of members on another forum, who have been flaming her for multiple reasons that she does not think are correct. i registered for the forum although she said not to because they might flame me for being her friend and not knowing about the forum's reason for being (it's a fan forum) my question is, if someone signed up for the KHI forums but didn't like KH, would it really matter?

Ghost
    Registered
    May 2004

Default Re: would you care if a person who didn't like kh signed up for KHI?

What most of KHI doesn't realize is that if the forum catered to just the KH fans, the forums would look something like this. I don't know about you, but some people (myself included) would prefer to not sift through shitty threads about shitty theories.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-chan View Post
    if someone signed up for the KHI forums but didn't like KH, would it really matter?
    no, not really

Rix
    Registered
    Nov 2006
    Final Fantasy XV, Pokémon Moon

I know that there are many members here taht signed up and doesn't like KH.. I wonder why they joined, but other than that I don't mind... And I'm glad that there is non-KH sections here too so we can talk about other things than KH too...

But if a person signs up just to say that KH sucks, I would mind it a little..

CtR
    Registered
    Jan 2008

I don't really think anyone would mind o_O afterall it isn't as though the site will blow up if people join and don't like KH (or it would have blown up looooong ago >_> )

May I ask what site it was that your friend joined? Or at least what subject it was based on. The style and behaviour of a forum varies from forum to forum.

Organization Member GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2007

Whether someone likes KH or not and is in KHI is totally irrelevant.

So long as they are not found blatantly trolling and flaming people, and can actually provide something concrete to a discussion then it's fine for them to stay.

This concept should go for any forum. If the asshats over at the forum your friend was chilling at were flaming her for no particular reason, then godforbid why they haven't earned a series of warnings...?

Registered
    Feb 2008

I myself don't really care much for Kingdom Hearts. I signed up because I was referred by someone.

And I stayed because I liked the community (:

Registered
    Mar 2008
    black ops, mortal kombat

well i don't really mind, but if there rude and direspectful to the members of the forum then they need a ban. Im not really on here just to talk of kh myself cause im only a light fan, but i like to talk to friends i make on all the forums i go to.

Registered
    Jun 2007

I wouldn't mind there are things discussed in this forum besides KH

At the end of the day, if your friend follows the rules and respects others, I'm sure no one will care if she doesn't like Kingdom Hearts. :)

Registered
    May 2007

There are many people I've heard of here, who joined just for the community that is available here.

I started here, only visiting the KH section at the beginning, but now, since I've found a lot of friends I start hanging out pretty much everywhere.

Flaming is something you'll have to deal with on any forum I'm sure, you just have to learn ways and means to take it. It's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny264
    I started here, only visiting the KH section at the beginning, but now, since I've found a lot of friends I start hanging out pretty much everywhere.
    And I'm sure it'd work the other way around to. Maybe if she joined, we might just find ourselves another Kingdom Hearts fan in the rough? <3

Heartless
    Registered
    Apr 2008

I don't think that it matters if a non kh fan signed up for KHI because not all of the threads are about kingdom hearts. I am a Kh fan.

Registered
    Mar 2005

Every forum has a theme, computers, a specific video game series, cars, anything. That's how it gains most of it's visitors. What separates the better ones from the pack is having other sections that are completely unrelated to the main theme.There are some people that never leave the Kh discussion area and others who are never seen outside of the graphics section. It's safe to say that 95&#37; of KHInsider has either heard of or played a kingdom hearts game and that's what makes this a community instead of a collection of loose discussions under the same URL.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-chan View Post
    my question is, if someone signed up for the KHI forums but didn't like KH, would it really matter?
    No, not at all. KH isn't the only thing that's talked about here on the forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast