Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Registered
    Nov 2013
    Stuff

Default Re: Bravely Second: End Layer - Out now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    HAHAHA yeah, I loved those moments. xD I also forgot to mention that BD got repetitive after a certain point... >_> I haven't been through much of Second, but I hope that isn't the case again.
    Man, they even made me like more of Agnes who I hated at times during the first game. Makes you think what kinda of magic the developers used.
    Bravely Seconds pacing is good so it did not felt repetitive at all in my opinion. I played BS trough in the course of few weeks, where with BD after entering to a certain chapter I was so pissed that I think I took at least a year long break from the game.

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Honestly, when the first game introduced Ba'als, I had imagined like magical places where we would fight all of them in the story. Then we end up like only four of them in the story? XD Thought we might be going to the moon, but no, Luxendarc again with just the rebuilt screen glimpse of the moon... I was disappointed with how the game turned out, but it was still pretty good I guess...

...the man who history forgot Ballad of Caius's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2014
    FINAL FANTASY XV Pocket Edition HD

Judging by the fact that it's been almost a month since Square announced they'd be detailing the surprise about Bravely Default's 4th anniversary, I think it's safe to assume that Nintendo embargoed their Bravely for Switch announcement until the official unveil this next January 12th (though we may be getting "leaks").

But remember, this is just an assumption. But it doesn't look to be a smartphone game or a soundtrack

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Default Re: Bravely Second: End Layer - BDFF 4th Anniversary, teasing upcoming news?

I'm chugging through Bravely Second right now, but here's something.

Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect Announced - Siliconera

Registered
    Dec 2010
    With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! All mine!
    Final Fantasy XIV, Dragon Quest Builders & Final Fantasy XV!!

Default Re: Bravely Second: End Layer - BDFF 4th Anniversary, teasing upcoming news?

Oh god, does that title refer to Airy!?

Registered
    Jan 2014

Oh, poo. And here I thought that Nintendo embargo'd SE regarding Bravely Switch... :<

Registered
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    I'm chugging through Bravely Second right now, but here's something.

Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect Announced - Siliconera
    The comment section is hilarious. If it's F2P/F2S, then I'll at least try it out. Hoping for the best :)

Registered
    Jan 2014

Just the other day I finished Bravely Second. It was a fantastic game. Easier than Default, but that must be because of how easy it is to grind in this one. Honestly, I was six levels above the recommended level in every dungeon I had gone to, and there was a point where I was up to 40 levels above that. Also, Spellcraft is pretty OP. If it makes a comeback in Third/Thirdly/Sword, they should seriously nerf it down a notch, and make more bosses that don't have elemental weaknesses.

King of the Wild Frontier rawpower's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    So Many Things

I should probably get around to beating BS. I'm at the part were you can get all the jobs you didn't get the first time and it's not going well for me.

Registered
    Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by rawpower View Post
    I should probably get around to beating BS. I'm at the part were you can get all the jobs you didn't get the first time and it's not going well for me.
    Why not? If you're behind levels, and have the Summoner Asterisk, then go where you have to choose between the Black Mage and Hunter Asterisk and spam the fire elemental summon on every enemy. Easy grind spot.

Registered
    Jan 2014

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

!!!!!!

I need to replay both games. *goes back to playing XV for the millionth time*

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    Awesome! I haven't even played the second one yet. lol

Registered
    Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    !!!!!!

I need to replay both games. *goes back to playing XV for the millionth time*
    I hope they re-release the 3DS games as HD Remasters (could also open an entire Pandora's Box of 3DS HD Remasters for the Switch).
    Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    The gameplay upgrade in Second is awesome.

Registered
    Oct 2011
    KHIII: Proud Mode

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    This. F my backlog 9__9

Edea is life, but maybe I'm still scarred by the slog that was BD1's second half. I played the demo when it was released and enjoyed it. I mean, it played how you'd expect if you played the first. My Nintendon't 3DS hates me rn from neglect.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast