Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    finny fun

Default Re: Inchoate Reflection (Kingdom Hearts)

Mmmm a good chapter, such conflicting feels for everyone. I love how Riku is being all hmph I don't care but he actually went through the trouble to get to Namine to talk things out preeetty fast. He totally cares. I see you caring, boy. Just gotta eliminate Diz now. Stab the diddlyer. And then Xemnas falls on his face and loses his memory and stops bullying everyone and moves to Disney Town to become a professional cart racer. Demyx starts a band, Saix goes to anger management class and everyone is happy. Also Roxas marries his bf the end.

I really like the Riku&Kairi&Roxas interactions here, it's such a shame these three never got any time together, would have been super interesting D: Can't wait to see where this goes! I wonder, will it make it to 1 year anniversary? That might call for some celebration art.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    More BBS than a sane person ever should.

Default Re: Inchoate Reflection (Kingdom Hearts)

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    Mmmm a good chapter, such conflicting feels for everyone. I love how Riku is being all hmph I don't care but he actually went through the trouble to get to Namine to talk things out preeetty fast. He totally cares. I see you caring, boy. Just gotta eliminate Diz now. Stab the diddlyer. And then Xemnas falls on his face and loses his memory and stops bullying everyone and moves to Disney Town to become a professional cart racer. Demyx starts a band, Saix goes to anger management class and everyone is happy. Also Roxas marries his bf the end.

I approve of all of this.

I really like the Riku&Kairi&Roxas interactions here, it's such a shame these three never got any time together, would have been super interesting D: Can't wait to see where this goes! I wonder, will it make it to 1 year anniversary? That might call for some celebration art.
    Lmao you know me, this story will probably take me ten years to finish at my pace.
    Hmmm.
    Ten anniversary celebrations...might be worth it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234