Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    trying to finally finish P5

Default Re: Inchoate Reflection (Kingdom Hearts)

Mmmm a good chapter, such conflicting feels for everyone. I love how Riku is being all hmph I don't care but he actually went through the trouble to get to Namine to talk things out preeetty fast. He totally cares. I see you caring, boy. Just gotta eliminate Diz now. Stab the diddlyer. And then Xemnas falls on his face and loses his memory and stops bullying everyone and moves to Disney Town to become a professional cart racer. Demyx starts a band, Saix goes to anger management class and everyone is happy. Also Roxas marries his bf the end.

I really like the Riku&Kairi&Roxas interactions here, it's such a shame these three never got any time together, would have been super interesting D: Can't wait to see where this goes! I wonder, will it make it to 1 year anniversary? That might call for some celebration art.

Registered
    Jun 2015

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    Mmmm a good chapter, such conflicting feels for everyone. I love how Riku is being all hmph I don't care but he actually went through the trouble to get to Namine to talk things out preeetty fast. He totally cares. I see you caring, boy. Just gotta eliminate Diz now. Stab the diddlyer. And then Xemnas falls on his face and loses his memory and stops bullying everyone and moves to Disney Town to become a professional cart racer. Demyx starts a band, Saix goes to anger management class and everyone is happy. Also Roxas marries his bf the end.

I approve of all of this.

I really like the Riku&Kairi&Roxas interactions here, it's such a shame these three never got any time together, would have been super interesting D: Can't wait to see where this goes! I wonder, will it make it to 1 year anniversary? That might call for some celebration art.
    Lmao you know me, this story will probably take me ten years to finish at my pace.
    Hmmm.
    Ten anniversary celebrations...might be worth it.

Registered
    Feb 2018
    Way too many to count.....

Oh my gosh! This has been so awesome so far(I'm on chapter 4)!!!!! But, I died a little inside when Roxas found out that everyone was erased at CO! 1) Axel is my favorite character 2) Days is my fav storyline 3) you worded this so well I could really feel his pain. Can't wait to finish this!!!

Registered
    Feb 2018
    Way too many to count.....

Quote Originally Posted by AtDuskIThinkofU View Post
    Obliterated? What are you talking about?!”
    Just the thought of Saïx's arrogant, self-righteous face made him want to destroy something, but he didn't. None of the things in his room were actually his own belongings, but nonetheless the only ones he could call his.
    Do I need to repeat myself? The members who have been sent on a special mission have been struck down and erased in battle. That is all you must know.”
    It's not! You're lying! Tell me where they were! Tell me what happened!”
    But Saïx had ignored him and disappeared. Roxas was unable to cope with what was going on in his head. While his rationality tried to make him understand that he was a nobody, thus not supposed to feel any kind of emotion, his heart – or the spot where it should be – spat out hatred and anger like a blazing fire, causing him to punch the wall right next to his room's door, even though he knew it wouldn't change a thing.
    “Axel...you didn't die, did you? You couldn't have...”
    There was nothing he cared less about right now than collecting hearts, so he did the thing that felt most natural and went to their usual spot, the clock tower in the world of constant afterglow.
    Here's the scene. Felt like I needed to add it! :)

Registered
    Sep 2010

It's painful to see Roxas have that falling out with Axel. Even worse, knowing his life would still be forfeit to bring Sora back. However, I like the truce between him and Riku going on for right now. And Kairi getting a whole lot of input is really nice too. It's sad that his existence, including Sora's memories are wreaking havoc on those closest to him. I think if Sora could have it his way, he'd find a way to let Roxas exist alongside him. Sora is too happy go lucky to let anything happen to his friends. And it's obvious Riku can't resist his feelings about Roxas; he's starting to see him as his own person, and cares about him. Just like Kairi does. On the other hand, Roxas being hugged by Kairi was my favorite part in the previous chapter before the latest one. I wish Roxas could be reassured that things would be okay. Overall, I enjoyed all three chapters, VoidGear. <3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234