Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 473
  1. #256
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Riku walks the road to fabulous. <3
    Indeed fabulous.
    This got boring though, only you and me talk here Fudge!
    Must have more hype. HYPE.

    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/21673641930778560/
    Still, even if dust may start collecting, the this fanclub and its members may thrive and shall always be known in these forums. Ahahahahaha!

  2. #257
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    I HAVE HAD AN OFFICIAL FANGIRL MOMENT THAT WILL BE MARKED IN THIS FANCLUB'S HISTORY BOOK.
    Muke has bestowed upon me a gift of a sig of the ages that made me cry fountain tears.
    Thank you Muke, this was a wonderful birthday gift and it was an awesome day, you were a major part of the reason it was as awesome.
    I know I have made shout-outs to Muke before with beautiful Riku creations, but this one has struck as my favorite sig creation. I'm not saying that it should be the only thing cherished, but also my friends. To those friends who have taken their time to spend time with me and to the ones that have not only have been such wonderful friends, but also have spent their time to make me such wonderful things as well. I give a toast to you guys. Y'all are always cherished in my heart no matter what.
    Phew, this just got emotional for me haha.
    Anyway, here's to another year of this dork being on this chaotic forums.

  3. #258
    *fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,504
    Gender
    Playing
    with your minds

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    I HAVE HAD AN OFFICIAL FANGIRL MOMENT THAT WILL BE MARKED IN THIS FANCLUB'S HISTORY BOOK.
    Muke has bestowed upon me a gift of a sig of the ages that made me cry fountain tears.
    Thank you Muke, this was a wonderful birthday gift and it was an awesome day, you were a major part of the reason it was as awesome.
    I know I have made shout-outs to Muke before with beautiful Riku creations, but this one has struck as my favorite sig creation. I'm not saying that it should be the only thing cherished, but also my friends. To those friends who have taken their time to spend time with me and to the ones that have not only have been such wonderful friends, but also have spent their time to make me such wonderful things as well. I give a toast to you guys. Y'all are always cherished in my heart no matter what.
    Phew, this just got emotional for me haha.
    Anyway, here's to another year of this dork being on this chaotic forums.
    Cheers! *clinks glass*

    Now come here you little dork!

  4. #259
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Cheers! *clinks glass*

    Now come here you little dork!
    Yep Fudge, you are included.
    All your Riku creations are absolutely beautiful even if it's Riku's head on Garfield's body.
    Even Neko Riku, even if everyone was creeped out by it's creation, I still loved it.
    Cheers my good friend.

  5. #260
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Whilst I was browsing the website, I noticed this for the first time because I take forever to discover things:

    I HAD NO IDEA THE PIC WAS CHANGED WITH RIKU IN IT!!!!
    I love this place even more now. <3 <3 <3

  6. #261
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Heyo, changed the op recently! Have some credit to Fudge for making this fanclub more fun! :D
    Hope you beauties are doing good in ur lives. :3
    OMG I FOUND THIS RECENTLY AND I WAAAAAAANT IT.

    https://coolanimestuffs.com/products...-zip-up-hoodie
    HAAAAAAAAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BROKE.
    Last edited by Howler; March 23, 2018 at 12:32 AM.

  7. #262
    Unversed SoulXaldin's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Not in Outer Heaven
    Posts
    177
    Gender
    Playing
    Drakengard 3 (that god-forsaken rhythm game...), KH 2.5

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    Heyo, changed the op recently! Have some credit to Fudge for making this fanclub more fun! :D
    Hope you beauties are doing good in ur lives. :3
    OMG I FOUND THIS RECENTLY AND I WAAAAAAANT IT.

    https://coolanimestuffs.com/products...-zip-up-hoodie
    HAAAAAAAAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BROKE.
    Wait, does Rich's sweater legit have the dream eater symbol or is this just for this real life sweater???

  8. #263
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulXaldin View Post
    Wait, does Rich's sweater legit have the dream eater symbol or is this just for this real life sweater???
    I know what you mean. If the real jacket doesn't have it I'll be ticked.
    But I don't care, wearing something that's Riku's outfit would be amazing. -w-

  9. #264
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    I'm thinking about changing my avie again.
    I wooooonder who may be my next avie? Heheheh. -w-

  10. #265
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Man, I've been sick all spring break and lost internet to come back here and no one is active?!

  11. #266
    *fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,504
    Gender
    Playing
    with your minds

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    I've been busy with other stuff so I haven't been too active here as of late.

    Now for some Riku!




    Shaky Pen

  12. #267
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    I've been busy with other stuff so I haven't been too active here as of late.

    Now for some Riku!




    Shaky Pen
    Ya fine darling!
    And oooooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhh...


    Here's a KH3 Riku that looks so much like Nomura's art!

    https://www.deviantart.com/tag/kh3

  13. #268
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~


    OMG GUYS THIS IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THIS FANCLUB!!!!!!!!THIS IS A GRACEFUL MOMENT AND MOMENT TO PARTY MY FRIENDS BECAUSE IT'S THE ANNIVERSARY MY DUDES!
    CEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEBRATION TIME COME ON!
    *dramatic horn*

    So much progress for 1 year!
    IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE AT NEXT ANNIVERSARY.
    THIS IS SHEAR AWESOMENESS.
    ANNNNDD I WIIIIIILL ALWAAAAAAAYS LOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU~!!!!
    RIKU REIGNS SUPREME!
    THIS FANCLUB REIGNS SUPREME.
    I LOVE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL MEMBERS!
    CELEBRATE WITH HUGS AND TEDDY BEARS AND RIKU!
    ALLLLL CAAAAPS BABY.
    I'M SUCH A PROUD MOTHER.
    AHHHHHHHGAAAAAGGAAHHHHHHHHGERFARGLNUTGAL.
    Last edited by Howler; April 6, 2018 at 02:08 AM. Reason: spelled celebration "ceberation" out of excitement

  14. #269
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

    Hell now it's MY anniversary being at the forums.
    It's like my birthday and Christmas at the same time.
    Anyway, here's more Riku for you thirsty lurkers.
    So anyone else notice the similarities?
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

    Instagram Photos and Videos tagged with #kh3riku | Snap361
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

    https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHear...m_of_darkness/

    *cries on the inside*
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

    https://plus.google.com/110302660779670328874
    My hype has increased past 160%. He's like my very own Noctis!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

  15. #270
    東京喰種 Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender

 

 
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •