Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Default KHi Restoration Committee

Welcome!

The KHI Restoration Committee is a group that aims to help forum members in any way that we can. The forums are surely going to pick up in activity with so much KH news and excitement coming soon, and while we are not aiming to take the place of the mods, all of the site’s members can help. Forums might not be the easiest thing to navigate for new people, and so we’d like to start this club in order to lend a helping hand, spread positivity, and engage in intelligent discussions throughout the site. Helping these members means you know your way around yourself, and educating yourself on the KH series as a whole.

We are a club that intends to show respect where respect is due, and thus simply being a troll, or a constant annoyance can result in denial from our services, removal from our group, and/or a permanent ignore. Though this may seem harsh, it is imperative that we strive to build up the community, not tear it down.

As a community guild, we will not join in flaming, noob trolling (taking advantage of an inexperienced member), or bullying of any kind. If we don't want anything like that done to us, we will not do it to anyone else.

Even though I am posting this thread, I do not, in any circumstance, claim full ownership of this club. It belongs to the community and is run by VoidGear., Pandymint, and myself.

We will periodically have community events and game nights. The trio of us at the head of the group would love suggestions as to what you all want to do. We’ll be in touch later with more details.

This is an ever growing and evolving club. We need your feedback in order to make changes and improve what we do here. There's still a lot of room for this new part of the KHI community to progress, but we need your help to do it! Feel free to drop a suggestion here on the thread or in a PM to myself, VoidGear., or Pandymint.

Anyone is free to join, and please, partake in all the fun discussions you would like to have right in this thread, as long as it is kept positive. No worries about the topic of conversation otherwise. Myself, VoidGear., and Pandymint will run the club simultaneously, and every decision we make will be put to a vote by the three of us in order to insure that no one person rules this thread. We are looking forward to you all joining us and helping us build a community these forums can be even more proud of. Feel free to ask a question to any of the three of us.

Members:
    Grizzly
    Pandymint
    Bufferino
    Divine Past
    BlackOsprey
    DarkGrey Heroine
    gronodonthegreat
    Howler
    catcake
    VoidGear
    xioajen7
    AuroraX
    Kounelli
    Noir
    Muke
    Last edited by Grizzly; March 21, 2017 at 01:40 AM.

Registered
    Jun 2008
    Default Re: KHI Restoration Committee

This makes me feel tingly. Or is that that the other thing. Awesome thread dude

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Darknado View Post
    This makes me feel tingly. Or is that that the other thing. Awesome thread dude
    Probably a combination of both. Anyway, thank you, it probably would not have happened without you and Os honestly.

Registered
    Jun 2013

Make Kingdom Hearts Insider great again?

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Past View Post
    Make Kingdom Hearts Insider great again?
    That's implying that it was bad before, but whatever works. I'm not here to judge your presidential catchphrases.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    THE BEST GAME EVER, KH BBS...haha joke on me

I don't think a forum should need a group or fanclub to show respect to each other. It should kinda be a given.
    But I do wish you the most fun possible with the game nights etc you're planning.

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by VoidGear. View Post
    I don't think a forum should need a group or fanclub to show respect to each other. It should kinda be a given.
    But I do wish you the most fun possible with the game nights etc you're planning.
    Sure, it is a given, but having a group that, together, works on the purpose of more community activity in a positive way is pretty cool. I've been on a forum before where I similar idea was used, and we honestly would not have put this together if it wasn't something that was already proven, but I see where you're coming from.

Registered
    Nov 2014

this is just kind of strange imo, which is why i wont join for a while

Keyblade Master DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Earthbound... but the pace is SO ZETTA SLOW...... :'(

I'd like to join, and if you'll ever need me, I'll be here. If feels as if I was the member of such group long before Rebels even existed, actually.

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    this is just kind of strange imo, which is why i wont join for a while
    That's fine, we'll be around if you ever wish to join.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey Heroine View Post
    I'd like to join, and if you'll ever need me, I'll be here. If feels as if I was the member of such group long before Rebels even existed, actually.
    Welcome! That's pretty cool, I didn't know if anything similar ever existed here at one point.

Livin' Like Larry GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    The System

I wouldn't mind helping out if I can :)

Registered
    Jun 2015
    THE BEST GAME EVER, KH BBS...haha joke on me

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Sure, it is a given, but having a group that, together, works on the purpose of more community activity in a positive way is pretty cool. I've been on a forum before where I similar idea was used, and we honestly would not have put this together if it wasn't something that was already proven, but I see where you're coming from.
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that it's a bad thing or so, just that I don't think that, in this constellation, it'll work.
    I still wish you all the luck I can with this, especially with, like I said, the games nights and such.

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by VoidGear. View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that it's a bad thing or so, just that I don't think that, in this constellation, it'll work.
    I still wish you all the luck I can with this, especially with, like I said, the games nights and such.
    Oh yeah I understand. The group is constantly a work in progress, it may take some time for us to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by gronodonthegreat View Post
    I wouldn't mind helping out if I can :)
    Yessir, you definitely can. Welcome aboard.

Registered
    Apr 2016
    Skate 3, aka "Button Smashing and It Somehow Looks Cool 101"

Can I join? I would like to help! :P

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    Can I join? I would like to help! :P
    Yep, you've been added to the group.