• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest out of Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Terranort, Master Xehanort or Young Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the strongest?

• Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Young Xehanort

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Terranort

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

I have been wondering about this but I can't find a definitive answer anywhere... I would assume that it was Master Xehanort because he is the leader and the one who is in control of everything but it still remains unclear... Young Xehanort has time travel, Xemnas absorbed energy from Kingdom Hearts, Terranort has Terra's powers combined with Xehanort's, Ansem SoD has the full powers of darkness...

So who is the strongest o_O? I can't decide lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Master Xehanort/Terranort, hands down.
What do you mean, MX has absorbed energy from KH?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I voted for Terranort since his power is a fusion of Terra's and Xehanort's as the OP stated. Honestly if Kh1-Kh2 Sora fought him I doubt he would stand a chance

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I guess there's no way to know unless they were to fight. I don't think MX is the strongest, otherwise he wouldn't be so eager to find younger, more powerful vessels for his intentions.

Didn't we have a big topic on Ansem SOD vs Xemnas, once? Did we come to any kind of consensus? I'm a big fan of the Sora vs Ansem 1v1 fight on Destiny Islands, and the normal Xemnas fights in 1FM, II, and DDD.

The gimmick fights with Ansem and Xemnas (world of chaos, flying dragon, throne) are not so fun and make figuring out who would win a lot harder; but I think Ansem and Xemnas are definitely the strongest of the bunch, with Master Xehanort being the true visionary for the group.

On the ground, I think Xemnas might win? It's hard to say, since they're both quite defensive, Xemnas with his shield and Ansem with the guardian. Ansem also does that powerful dash move and that SUBMIT move is a real bitch. It's hard to say.

KH3 should let us fight both of them at once!

Muke

whatever
Awards
I mean... MX can literally create big 'mountains'.

The way I see it it's:
MX=TN>Xemnas>YX>Ansem

Idk, we'd have to fight thwm in KH3 to know

Sorarocks93

Awards
I mean... MX can literally create big 'mountains'.

The way I see it it's:
MX=TN>Xemnas>YX>Ansem

Idk, we'd have to fight thwm in KH3 to know
I think that's just his telekenetic ability tbh. Terranort could also control earth based on what we saw in his boss fight.

Anyway, I'd rank them from top to bottom like this.

I. Terranort (even if we don't count Terra's side, it's still MX in a much younger and stronger body but with all of MX's experience)
II. Master Xehanort (all the experience of Terranort but in a much older body)
III. Young Xehanort (should make sense really, only recently got his Keyblade and all the knowledge he needed to set him on his path)

Ansem SoD and Xemnas should be obvious as to why they are weaker than those three. It's because they are basically the two halves of Terranort

IV. Ansem SoD
V. Xemnas

The reason I put Ansem SoD before Xemnas is because Ansem lasted much longer against Sora, KH1 Sora that is. In his fight against KH1 Sora, Xemnas looked like he got quite exhausted.

Griewer

Awards
Should be Young Xehanort... he has power over time which is the best one could hope for. Just stop time, walk over and stab'em. But since this is not how Kingdom Hearts work I'll just try proving points:

- Ansem was defeated by KH1 version of Sora
- Xemnas was barely defeated by KH2 version Sora AND Riku
- Master Xehanort was defeated by Terra
- Terranort (MXehanort's power and abilities in a fit healthy and young body) was defeated Terra_in_armour and then by Aqua
- Young Xehanort had a quick spar with DDD Riku (which is more-like gameplay flavor than actual battle)

Now seeing how Sora defeated other prominent characters like most of the members of Org XIII, Maleficent and others I'd say KH2/KH DDD Sora can be considered to be almost as powerful as the TVA trio. Same goes for Riku who is probably as strong as Sora if not a bit more.

So it is safe to assume that Sora and Riku could've defeated MXehanort and Terranort which leaves us with Xemnas powered up by Kingdom Hearts as the ultimate victor until further notice. :D

BTW Sephiroth is the strongest. He too has long, silver hair and wields a legendary sword and uses darkness. He just doesn't want to kill us all.... yet.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
When I discuss this stuff, I tend to go by what they do in the fights, since cutscenes have weird abilities that are used once and never again.

Ansem and Xemnas seem to have a wider bag of tricks than YMX and Terranort; Xemnas throws buildings, Ansem's guardian has a host of different transformations... YMX and Terranort have their own tricks but I guess it's harder for me to make a ruling on them since they just do the Keyblade thing.

also it's total bullshit how we can't rematch Ansem in DDD

Vanitas X

I honestly think Xemnas is stronger out out of the other Xehanorts after all he is stands between the light and darkness plus he was the toughest when u think about he had 4 final boss stages in KH2 and it probably took a long time for Sora and Riku to defeat him.

robotman

Master Xehanort/Terranort, hands down.
What do you mean, MX has absorbed energy from KH?

No, no, I'm talking about Xemnas! Before Riku and Sora fight Xemnas in KH2, Xemnas absorbed some energy from Kingdom Hearts.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I am going with Xemnas on this one just by his very varied moveset. He is great on the offensive and defensive and has shown that his manipulation of the surrounding area rivals even MX.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Ansem SoD and Xemnas should be obvious as to why they are weaker than those three. It's because they are basically the two halves of Terranort

But is that how it works? Roxas is Sora's nobody and he's not much weaker than Sora. I mean yeah, he loses to Sora, but he beats Riku, final boss Xion, Saix etc. And even his fight with Sora was pretty tight and he didn't lose by much. I think it's safe to say he's more than just half as strong as Sora, at least.

I voted Xemnas, it took both Sora and Riku to beat him, and even then they only barely managed it and Riku even got injured. But who knows really, Terranort is a good choice too.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
DDD Glossary about Master Xehanort: "Arguably the most powerful Keyblade Master in history"

Even if we don''t count "Keyblade > all", (although it's heavily implied), that means every character defeated by another Keyblade wielder, like Xemnas, is weaker than Master Xehanort.

And apparently the forum decided I can't erase italic for that part.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
DDD Glossary about Master Xehanort: "Arguably the most powerful Keyblade Master in history"

Even if we don''t count "Keyblade > all", (although it's heavily implied), that means every character defeated by another Keyblade wielder, like Xemnas, is weaker than Master Xehanort.

And apparently the forum decided I can't erase italic for that part.

Huh, interesting. But wouldn't that mean Terranort is at least as powerful then? Because why would MX take over Terra's body if that would make him weaker.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Huh, interesting. But wouldn't that mean Terranort is at least as powerful then? Because why would MX take over Terra's body if that would make him weaker.

Well, mainly cause he was dying of old age.
That's actually an important point in the reports of BbS, stressed out many times: Xehanort's refuse for dying and the irony of being so powerful, and yet not immune to aging.
But yes, Terranort is by no means weak: he has that Keyblade, Guardian and all of Terra's skills.

I can see him at least tie with the old version, we don't know if the DDD reports refers only to pre-Kingdom Hearts saga events or if they do count fusions.

Hirokey123

Awards
MX if he were at his prime is most likely the strongest, but we have yet to see that.

Old MX is powerful and very skilled but he lack stamina. He tries to make up for his brittle body using darkness to warp instead of walk and his attacks are all designed juggle and disorient foes keeping them away from him. He forced his whole body onto Terra and still can be pushed off without much trouble.

Terranort he seems to be limited to mostly Terra's skill set as a result of fusing with him and his use of guardian is limited. But even more so he is limited by Terra himself ristricting his abilities. As we saw he was fighting two battles at pretty much all times.

Young Master Xehanort is Old Master Xehanort in a body that doesn't fight against him and possess pretty much his skills with some additional time abilities. He was incredibly powerful and his added strength jacked him up to being able to rewind an entire battle in a instance and it takes Sora and Riku to break it to make victory possible. He is the closest to us fighting Xehanort prime so he is up there certainly. But his body is untrained since he is more or less fresh off the islands like say a KH1 Riku.

Young Xehanort is likely to be weakest it's more the he uses his time powers and speed to make up the difference..but really he isn't strong it's just bad BBS game design if he fliniched like normal and wasn't artificially damage boosted because he is a secret boss he be one of the easier Xehanorts by far.

Ansem lacks a keyblade but also lacks the heart restrictions and thus he is much more potent in his darkness use which is why his darkness powers are way more crazy, but at the end of the day he has to many limits and his basically early saga nort for a reason.

Xemnas is overwhelmingly powerful and does have a body fully at its prime without any extra restrictions. By becoming a Nobody he gained immense nothingness abilities rival that of the abilities we have seen from casually tossing sky scrapers to thousands of lasers, his fight in DDD was pretty rad. Overall though there is one critical weakness and that is he can't or won't use the keyblade.

So I rank it...

Prime MX>Xemmas>Young Master Xehanort>Old Master Xehanort>Ansem>Young Xehanort

mcquire

Kh2 sora in the beginning is stronger than kh1 sora because he had xion's powers

Jochira

Awards
MX > YX > Terranort > Xemnas > Ansem

MX: it's clear that he haven't been going all-out and the BBS reports clearly states that his reason for taking over Terra's body was cuz of old age, but seeing how he have pretty much only been pulling the strings and since he pretty much control the darkness (and w/o the weakness for light that Ansem possess) and also got some of the power of Kingdom Hearts, I would say he's the strongest

YX: if we ignore the whole Kingdom Hearts, and a bit of the darkness, YX is like a more physical MX, but with less combat experince, since he's as fresh as you can get. it's mainly his control over time that places him 2nd though, else he would be tied with Xemnas in my book

Terranort: he could actually be stronger than MX, if it wasn't the fact that Terra's body limit some of his abilities. he could be stronger cuz Terranort got the stamina and physical capacity that MX lost due to old age, but also got Guardian on his side, the only reason he isn't is cuz Terra is still holding Xehanort back from fully controlling his body, as seen at BBS final chapter and 0.2 (considering how many years have passed outside of RoD during the time that scene took place)

(Final form included for both Xemnas and Ansem)

Xemnas: Xemnas clearly shows all his telekinectic abilities that Xehanort got, by throwing buildings at Sora and Riku, he and Ansem are the only Xehanort versions that got truely defeated, which is why I placed them last. of cuz it's not clear how strong Xemnas actually is during DDD, since he clearly got stronger

Ansem: just like Xemnas, it's unclear how strong he was during DDD, but he was also defeated at full strenght, prior to that. the only reason I place him last is cuz if we don't include his final form, he lost to Sora at 1vs1 during KH1 and Riku at 1vs1 during CoM (I feel like he was holding back at DDD, due to that scene before Riku fought YX). so yeah, the main reason I consider Ansem weaker than Xemnas is cuz Ansem got defeated by 1 Keyblade, while Xemnas required 2 Keyblades (or 3, if including Sora's Limit Form) to be defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back