• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we expecting news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Previews for Visions of Mana are out today. Looks awesome, but it’s not KH 🥲

Looking to 4/10 as our next hope…

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The KH series is legendary for giving its own fans the cold shoulder so often. This is why we're strong. It's kinda funny... years ago I was like Sora. Optimistic, happy, always smiling and having fun... but years of waiting has made me more.. like Xigbar!! Cold, calculating, staring (with one eye) to an endless future of waiting... well, thats enough out of me. Heh..

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Previews for Visions of Mana are out today. Looks awesome, but it’s not KH 🥲

Looking to 4/10 as our next hope…

I’m really excited for it. I’ve never played a Mana game but it looks like it may scratch both the KH and DQ itches. lol

But I still believe KH’s time will come soon!

Awards
I’m really excited for it. I’ve never played a Mana game but it looks like it may scratch both the KH and DQ itches. lol

But I still believe KH’s time will come soon!
Then next thing you know friggin' Dragon Quest decides to show up and KH STILL decides to be quiet otherwise DQ will steal its lunch money.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m a little surprised they didn’t reveal the VoM release date since its releasing in the summer. Maybe it’ll be like early September and they’ll announce that at SGF.

I’m wondering if the content creators are going hands on with the Missing Link beta privately here soon. It could even be a private meet up event where they test the raid features. Some that would normally be hyping things up seem a bit too unbothered by the lack of updates. Maybe they’ll be releasing their impressions immediately after another trailer drops or something.

Launchpad

Awards
missing link news will satisfy less than 5% of the fanbase. at this point I really think it'd be a bad idea to show more missing link before kh4

Launchpad

Awards
The KH4 drought is literally longer than the damn gap between KH3 stuff in 2013-2015
This is what really fucks me up. We were STARVING and DYING back then, and yet somehow, for unknown reasons, we're in a worse drought now. Even if they pop up in a week with a new trailer, I have to wonder... What went wrong? There has to be a reason.

Awards
This is what really fucks me up. We were STARVING and DYING back then, and yet somehow, for unknown reasons, we're in a worse drought now. Even if they pop up in a week with a new trailer, I have to wonder... What went wrong? There has to be a reason.

E3 2013: Game announced

D23 2013 a few months later: Faux-gameplay trailer

E3 2014: Story teaser. Under a minute long but still

October 2014: Switch to UE4 announced.

E3 2015: KH3 Re-reveal.

Meanwhile KH4

April 2022: Game announced

June 2022: A GameInformer interview

And don't get me started on that unironically DUMBASS comment Nomura made at one of the concerts that he decided to be cheeky and vague about. I love the guy but that was ACTUALLY idiotic of him to do. Sure, make a comment about how the direction of the series changed or whatever and in such a way that people still can't friggin' figure out what you meant and if it's positive or negative.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I am such a broken record on this but this wouldn't be such an issue if they had a proper side game besides TML to look forward to. Get H.A.N.D. on it. Let them do a Days Remake. Or a Kairi game that runs concurrent with KH4. Or a musou from Omega Force. Or IDK, a lego game! Actually, it has been rumored the lego guys were at one point working on a Disney 100 game, but had to cancel it to focus on Skywalker Saga. Perhaps they could repurpose some of the work from that into a Lego KH. Give us something already!!!

Awards
Only thing we got at the tail end of last year apart from Nomura's cryptic statement and ML's re-reveal was Disney's game department saying that they were very excited about KH IV.

Meanwhile, I'm still in the camp of someone telling IGN to redact Yoko Shimomura saying she was working on KH IV and saying they "misunderstood her", but who knows.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I know insiders don’t really care about KH, but I honestly wouldn’t be mad at this point if someone let something slip about where he game is at in development. I don’t want leaked content, but just give us any kind of expectation where things are at. If it’s years off, tell us so we aren’t holding our breath.

To put a possible positive spin on it, let’s look at SE’s recent updates. We got updates for FFXVI, FFXIV, and Visions of Mana in the span of a week. In the same order they are releasing. If SE is now marketing all their other titles in Rebirth’s wake, maybe they are doing so in chronological order of their upcoming releases. Which hopefully would put KH, DQIII, and DQXII up next for an update. (Although Nier might slip in there first with Reincarnation ending tomorrow.)

Awards
I know insiders don’t really care about KH, but I honestly wouldn’t be mad at this point if someone let something slip about where he game is at in development. I don’t want leaked content, but just give us any kind of expectation where things are at. If it’s years off, tell us so we aren’t holding our breath.
Too bad they literally don't give enough of a damn and instead we got fake BSers like Taichi_Aoki

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We are pleased to announce the KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link closed beta test schedule for Android!

CBT Schedule
4/25 (Thu.) 07:00 AM UTC ~ 5/2 (Thu.) 08:59 AM UTC

Players selected for the CBT will be notified by email around 4/19 (Fri.) UTC.

Thank you for your support!

Well, we finally got something!

Last edited:
Back