• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Verum Rex vs Quadratum Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

otter

Awards
Verum Rex vs FFXV (kh3 ending & re:mind spoilers)

Hey! Just recently caught up with the Kingdom Hearts series and have seen quite a few different theories for characters and correlations and I wanted to get some input for how plausible/implausible my thoughts below may be! As an aside, I haven’t played Final Fantasy XV but have a general understanding from my friends.

Yozora - Noctis (of course)

Aegis- Ignis (appearance, name looks/sounds similar)

Nameless Star, Stella and Namine’s Someone - Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (appearance, Lunafreya is the guiding “star” and now a nameless star. Maybe escaped to Kairi’s heart for some reason, thus why her Nobody looks like Lunafreya and not Kairi herself? Thus when Namine was blasted out of Kairi, so was Lunafreya? She’s an oracle, Namine can write things into being is kind of cohesive, talks to Noctis in a dream, message left in a notebook parallels)
Also, could she go by “Stella,” like Lunafrey’s original design, coinciding with Yozora? Yozora means Night Sky and Stella Nox would be close to Night Star…

Magia - Ardyn (appearance in terms of hair, hat and face. since the name Ardyn was given to him, his KH alternate could have a name closer to Magia?)

Also, I imagine that Yozora not being in the right body and his one eye being red have some connection. All the characters have something red (eye for the commander, red hair for his companions) but I’m not sure what it could be. So far we’ve seen Red in Sora and Mickey primarily - maybe a reason why Sora has a connection to them?

In Toy Box we learned that worlds can be split apart (Woody, Buzz and gang on one side, Slink and Andy on the other). Could Quadratum be split from their real world? If we are to believe Ardyn is Magia (or just involved in general) he could have a big connection to why Quadratum exists, as Ardyn was described as: “He's been living a long time. In a world he could share with no one.” And as far as we can see, Quadratum is empty. The rest of the gang could have been torn from their world somehow.

I was also thinking, could the inclusion of “night” in their names (Yozora being Night Sky, maybe Stella Nox being Starry Night/Night Star) be outright saying they are shadows of their “real” selves? And Yozora’s need to save “Sora” is his need to save his “real” self, who is also named Sora and the thing telling Yozora to do so is his real self, who can see everything through his one remaining blue eye (paralleling with the MoMs using his blue eye to look through time via the No Name Keyblade?)

What are your guys’ thoughts?? Does any of this make sense? Or do you have alternative theories?

Awards
first of all i gotta say Verum Rex, the trailer, is mindblowing. id totally buy that if it was a game. Gotta be honest, i found it cooler than the actual KH3 game. Namine being NS' nobody is a pretty cool idea, a lot of fan says that Namine is covered, but im not settling for it. Espcically since Vexen, has written an entire book on her and i refuse to believe the book says namine is kairi's nobody. My headcannon is that she is linked to Ava though simply because we havent seen the later so maybe they look similar?

Yozora is kind weird. notice how he sounds very robotic as a character, similar to Tron when we first meet him? But the Yozora we see in the car seems to be more like a normal teenager. Yozora's figting element is also red so you got that too. Arent red eyes something that robot's have in lots of popular media?

Toy box is weird. YX says he made a copy of the world (is that guy omnisceint/omnipotent) and in the copy version stuff like buzz's laser are real. Maybe in the copy version of Quadratum, the characters in it can use some popwers that they couldnt have otherwise?

Hmm i cant see a connection of Yozora and Sora thats anything but symbolic. What even is Yozora to begin with? See, Yozora in the Verum Rex trailer seems to be like Sora, figthing to save Kairi, driven by his personal motivations. The Yozora we fight, is like Sark, he has a mission, cold and precise in his effort to achieve it.

Back