• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The War of Transgression: a FFXIII prequel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ok this is a prequel to Final Fantasy XIII so to those who have not finished it and don’t want to spoiled stop reading now. This prequel takes place in the War of Transgression.​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Escape from Paddra

“Fall back! More Cocoon l’Cie are ambushing us!” I heard one of the Pulse l’Cie warriors yelling while he was running from gunfire. “We need to get out of here before they destroy the city!” I yelled. The great city of Paddra was being attacked ruthlessly by Cocoon l’Cie. This was the War of Transgression. It was like this every day now. We were always attacked like this. We were losing this war.

“How are we going to win?” I thought to myself. Suddenly I heard a huge explosion. Now they were blowing up buildings. “We have no way of winning…round up every civilian you can and evacuate the city immediately. I repeat immediately!” I yelled. “What makes you in charge?” said one of the other l’Cie. “I’m in charge because the captain just died in that explosion! Now go!” I scared the soldier so much he almost fell over. “Yes sir!” and he ran back to the other l’Cie.

It didn’t take us that long to gather up all the civilians we could find because most were dead by now. The Cocoonians surprised attacked us earlier today and we weren’t ready. Half the city is in ruins by now. “Is this everyone you could find?” I asked. “Yes sir. We have about thirty people here sir.” He said. He looked very scared. “Ok well it’s better than nothing.” I said. “Civilians listen up!” We’re going to evacuate the city. I need you all to be very careful understood?” I told them. They all looked at me like I was crazy, but I couldn’t let them die.​

We were almost clear of the city, but a little boy dropped something. “Mom I think I dropped my toy.” He said to his mom. She looked down at him and said “Were leaving the city okay? I’ll buy you another one.” But the boy didn’t listen. He ran to get his toy and a Cocoon l’Cie saw him. “No, wait!” his mom yelled. “Oh no…” I thought. She wrapped herself around her child, like a shield. “You shouldn’t drop toys you stupid child.” The soldier said. I was getting angry at him. “Well…I guess your times up!” he raised his gun to shoot…I was quicker. I shot him right between the eyes. He fell to the ground with a thud. “Thank you.” The boy’s mother said to me. “No problem.” I said looking down at the boy. He was in shock from the soldier. We made it out of the city safely and luckily no one was killed or left behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? The last fanfic I made pretty much sucked, but I think this is way better.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
mmm... i have to say i didnt really like it. you didnt use enough detail and you didnt explain things right. like "What puts you in charge" "the commander just died in the explosion." How would he know? you shouldve done something like
he reached down and picked up the captains badge "EVactuate the city"
or something like that

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
mmm... i have to say i didnt really like it. you didnt use enough detail and you didnt explain things right. like "What puts you in charge" "the commander just died in the explosion." How would he know? you shouldve done something like
he reached down and picked up the captains badge "EVactuate the city"
or something like that

Well I realized I didn't put in how the captain died so ima add tht l8tr. for now im gonna read.

Ok I figured out how im gonna tell u guys wht happened to the captain.

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Here is Chapter 2. I hope you guys like it.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------
It’d been two days since we left Paddra. Two days of endless exploring to find another city. Four of us have already perished by the dangers of this world. Including the little boy’s mother so I take care of him now. He’s still in shock from both the soldier and his mother dying.

That night we set up a campfire. It was just awkward silence until “You never told us what happened to the captain. Care to explain?” a soldier said. I felt like punching him, but I decided to tell them. “Well, I saw the captain standing near the building that was going to be blown up. He was born and raised in that city and I could tell by the look on his face he couldn’t let it go. Then he turned around and looked at me. I saw him mouth the words “go” and…and that’s when the explosion happened. I didn’t look when the building fell, but I knew…I knew he was gone.” The soldier just looked at me and didn’t speak to me for the rest of the night.

I hadn’t slept the last two days or tonight. I kept thinking “I should have died. Not the captain. I should have at least tried to save him…no I would’ve died too if I tried to help him. That was his decision not mine.” Why was I thinking that I should have saved him? I felt guilty, but how was it my fault? And now I feel guilty about what happen to the boy’s mother. A day ago we were ambushed by Gorgonopsids, but I didn’t have my gun and the other soldiers…they were in shock at the site of what they were doing to the poor woman. I don’t want to bring that back up again. If her son saw he would have nightmares for the rest of his life, but what was I supposed to tell him? He had asked me yesterday before he went to sleep, but I knew I couldn’t tell him the truth. A lie. I had to make up a lie.​

That morning the boy asked me again. “What happened to my mommy? Where is she?” he asked. “Why don’t you take a short walk with me okay?” I told him. “Okay!” he said happily. I was starting to like the kid. “So what’s your name?” I asked him. He looked up at me and said “Kai. Kai is my name. What’s yours?” “I’m an adult, my name is of no importance so just call me mister.” I said as we walked. “Okay, mister. Now can you tell me what happened to my mommy?” A sudden surge of shock went down my spine. I bent down to get on an eye-to-eye level with him and said “Kai, your mom told me she wants to go another way. She knows someone who can help us.” I told him. I felt a pain in my gut because I lied. “That sounds like something my mom would do.” He said and ran back to the group.​

---------------------------------------------
I think it's definitely better than chapter 1. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back