• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku good or evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Is riku gonna be evil in kh2 !I mean him and mikey are in unknown coats. We see the blindfolded unknown. Could this be him.
I personally think hes gonna be evil again but i wanna find the truth so if anyone has any evidence hes good or evil id like to go to the site.
If this hasnt been announced yet i want your oppinion.

Riku's Shadow

I don't know if he is going to be or not. If he is, he won't be controlled by Ansem again because he has learned his lesson....I hope. Anyway, everybody has been saying Riku is the bilindfolded unknown [which I think is right] but for real, I'm not sure if he will be good or evil. My guess is that going to say that he is probably going to be a good guy. It's just a guess.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
My guess is that Riku will be good. He learned in COM that he can use his darkness and his light to do good. That is why he chose the path of Twilight.

I know that the BFU represented Riku in DD and ASAS, but I think that SE dropped the blindfold look for him. If he was blinded by the light, then he wouldn't have been able to see on the other side of Kingdom Hearts. He also wouldn't have been able to see during COM.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Riku is neither good nor evil since the end of CoM- I think it's more a question of whether he'll be hostile towards Sora, which I believe is unlikely.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
He's good, i can tell you that for sure, kill me if I'm wrong. But he's fighting Ansem's darkness so that makes him seem evil.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
riku will be good because he has learned from his mistakes of his youth and he sees wat it bought him( no friends and he was cursed with dark powers) and he has teamed up with mickey which will b no doubtly good so dat means riku is good and in CoM it says he now nos u can use dark powers for good

adventchildkiori

Riku as i see it was never evil in KH, he just wanted to get Kairis Heart back. The only reason why he was wearing the dark outfit in KH was because Ansem got to him, in all he really isnt a bad guy.

In kh2 him and mickey might be joining the organization just to be undercover.

I wish people would understand that DD and ASAS is most likely concept art for the game.

Slade

Website
www.ss4.com
Personally i think he's gonna be evil just a feeling. All you Riku fangirls can flame me if ya want. I always like bad guys better then good guys in certian games. Cuz sometimes their personalites are more interesting. It does'nt make much sense considering i hate Ansem more then Seymour from FFX. C'mon people don'tcha think Riku'd make an cool evil guy. His dark powers rock and so to his mad skills with a sword. He's already a perfect rival for Sora. So he'd make an cool Villian. I think he's gonna be the most evil bada$$ in KH history and i'm stickin' to my theory and nobodies gonna change my mind. Slade out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back